Author Topic: Plastic Surgery Do or No?  (Read 7300 times)

injest

Plastic Surgery Do or No?
« on: April 26, 2008, 11:55:21 pm »
So would you? or wouldn't you?

and what would you have done?

here is a cool slide show of 21 celebrities and an experts analysis of what they have had done

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23359042/

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Plastic Surgery Do or No?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 09:38:18 am »
i voted

injest

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 10:47:53 am »
i voted

>:( >:(

Woman! Come on!! Fess up! yes, no? what would you have done?

I am not sure about my answer yet...I wish I had given it more thought. I dont' think I would for cosmetic reasons but if I were in some horrible accident, I would do it, I think...

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 01:30:43 pm »
Depends.  I don't like sagging.  I can't help gravity, so I would try to alleviate some of the results of a lifetime of exposure to it.  And of course, if I was in some sort of bad accident, I would certainly get reconstructive surgery.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 12:25:05 am »
I would have some of the effects of gravity taken care of.But I would have to have Sharon Osbournes surgeon.Hers is the only surgery that has really impressed me.
The celebrities in the article,on the whole look pretty bad.Tina Turner being an exception
Also where do you stop? My chin has dropped to my bust which has dropped to my stomach which has dropped to my rear,which seems to have dropped to my knees.
Oh forget it I have just changed my mind,the sheer scale of the work is too daunting!!!!!

injest

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 12:28:22 am »
I would have some of the effects of gravity taken care of.But I would have to have Sharon Osbournes surgeon.Hers is the only surgery that has really impressed me.
The celebrities in the article,on the whole look pretty bad.Tina Turner being an exception
Also where do you stop? My chin has dropped to my bust which has dropped to my stomach which has dropped to my rear,which seems to have dropped to my knees.
Oh forget it I have just changed my mind,the sheer scale of the work is too daunting!!!!!

yep...you would hate to have a firm behind and a floppy belly!

One time I saw a woman on tv singing...her face looked about thirty five or so....but she had these saggy arms and a sleeveless shirt on!! Huge turkey waddles just shaking with every move! *shudder*

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 05:49:06 am »
Yep I would if I had the money. I,d have my hideous stomach done and those horrible flabby bits women seem to get under their arms. I,d probably have my thighs done too.

Offline ZK

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 05:37:17 am »
If I had the money I'd get rid of the smile lines and change my nose. However I don't so I will stick with what I got I guess  ;D

I am however trying a new scalp therapy for hair regrowth. Its damn exspensive and I have been using it for about 4 months. Results to date: well not flash but the salesman was real cute and I didn't have the heart to tell him it didn't seem to be working for him.

injest

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 07:09:40 am »
If I had the money I'd get rid of the smile lines and change my nose. However I don't so I will stick with what I got I guess  ;D

I am however trying a new scalp therapy for hair regrowth. Its damn exspensive and I have been using it for about 4 months. Results to date: well not flash but the salesman was real cute and I didn't have the heart to tell him it didn't seem to be working for him.

;D ;D ;D

if you can't change it you got to stand it!!

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah, a cute salesman is BAD news, man!

Offline ZK

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 06:24:27 pm »
;D ;D ;D

if you can't change it you got to stand it!!

yeah, a cute salesman is BAD news, man!