Author Topic: Dreaming of Heath...  (Read 48266 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Dreaming of Heath...
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 09:38:43 am »
My Dad is doing much better lately - he may even recover, to the furthest extent he can, from this last round of chemo after all.  Not so strangely enough, Heath has not appeared in my dreams in weeks.

Jake has, though.  But that's a whole other thing.
No more beans!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 12:58:18 pm »
My Dad is doing much better lately - he may even recover, to the furthest extent he can, from this last round of chemo after all.  Not so strangely enough, Heath has not appeared in my dreams in weeks.,

Hey Barb,
that's good to hear :). I send furthermore good wishes to you and your dad.

Jake has, though.  But that's a whole other thing.

Enjoy!
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 11:19:55 am »
He won't let go..

Heath being in the top stories of many 2008 reviews (in magazines, online etc. ..) it comes all back. Two nights ago - I was in Paris - I dreamt of Heath again. This time I (or, not sure if it really was me) and a director who did direct Heath in a film (but I don't know which director - it wasn't Ang Lee), sat together in a dark room watching scenes of films with Heath and each time his face appeared it would change into the face of other actors (Johnny Depp etc) and the director would each time comment on how good these other actors would be (and how they would look like Heath) in representing Heath's character in that scene.. In my dream, I would never agree with the director..

Also, what I sometimes do in a crowd on the street when I see a person that resembles Heath, I think about what actor would one day 'become' the next Heath.. But of course, noone will ever replace him. Still, it so bugs me that he's gone. .. It bugs me so much. I still feel angry really. It's probably a mean thing to say, but I'm angry because he was so careless about his sleeping problem and all the medication he felt he needed to come to some kind of rest and peace. But in all this delirium I feel he did not think about what the outcome could be, especially with respect to his daughter. I feel terrible for Michelle and Mathilda. He should have gotten his act together, for Mathilda. Especially for her.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!..

It's been almost a year now, that he's gone..  :'(

j.U.d.E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 11:28:49 am »
(((Jude)))

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2008, 12:02:07 pm »
He won't let go..

Heath being in the top stories of many 2008 reviews (in magazines, online etc. ..) it comes all back. Two nights ago - I was in Paris - I dreamt of Heath again. This time I (or, not sure if it really was me) and a director who did direct Heath in a film (but I don't know which director - it wasn't Ang Lee), sat together in a dark room watching scenes of films with Heath and each time his face appeared it would change into the face of other actors (Johnny Depp etc) and the director would each time comment on how good these other actors would be (and how they would look like Heath) in representing Heath's character in that scene.. In my dream, I would never agree with the director..

Also, what I sometimes do in a crowd on the street when I see a person that resembles Heath, I think about what actor would one day 'become' the next Heath.. But of course, noone will ever replace him. Still, it so bugs me that he's gone. .. It bugs me so much. I still feel angry really. It's probably a mean thing to say, but I'm angry because he was so careless about his sleeping problem and all the medication he felt he needed to come to some kind of rest and peace. But in all this delirium I feel he did not think about what the outcome could be, especially with respect to his daughter. I feel terrible for Michelle and Mathilda. He should have gotten his act together, for Mathilda. Especially for her.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!..

It's been almost a year now, that he's gone..  :'(

j.U.d.E.

Hey Jude.
 :-* :-* :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2008, 07:06:59 am »
I join the j.U.d.E hug and kiss club too.

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2008, 08:57:25 am »
:-* :D :)  :P :-* :) :D :-* :-* :laugh: :-* :-*

Ohoh! Hugs and kisses back at you all!!
Hope you are having a great last day of the year!

:-*  :) :-*  :D :-* :-* :) :-*  :-*  8):-* :-*

j.U.d.E.
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline BelAir

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2009, 11:33:28 pm »
I join the j.U.d.E hug and kiss club too.

me three!

:)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2009, 08:06:44 pm »
I took a nap this afternoon, and dreamed that someone (maybe Celeste) and I went to the little deli/snack bar downstairs from the office of The Masses.  She was inside, seeing if she could find out anything interesting.  I was leaning in the open doorway, looking out, and suddenly realized that Heath had surely been in this doorway many times.  I suddenly felt weak, excited, thrilled, and hoped to see him while we were there.  In the dream I didn't remember that he'd died.

Offline BelAir

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 09:01:16 pm »
I took a nap this afternoon, and dreamed that someone (maybe Celeste) and I went to the little deli/snack bar downstairs from the office of The Masses.  She was inside, seeing if she could find out anything interesting.  I was leaning in the open doorway, looking out, and suddenly realized that Heath had surely been in this doorway many times.  I suddenly felt weak, excited, thrilled, and hoped to see him while we were there.  In the dream I didn't remember that he'd died.

I am curious whether you were happy or sad when you woke up...
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."