Author Topic: Whacha Doin'????  (Read 3744 times)

injest

Whacha Doin'????
« on: May 12, 2008, 08:06:50 pm »
I am making jelly myself...blackberry...waiting for the juice to drip outta the bag... :-\

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Re: Whacha Doin'????
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 12:44:17 pm »
Blackberry jelly sounds yummy, Jess.  I have made marmalade (turned out bitter!) and strawberry jam before.

Me, I am going to work and getting rained on.  Typical.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 01:23:27 pm »
I am hungry.  Please send jelly.

:laugh:

I'm waiting for my tea (dinner) to cook...
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 03:26:54 pm »
Just about to start the 1st of the school bus runs,followed by the running buffet service known as dinner,followed by the eternal get your homework done battle, tennis run.Then when they are all finally at roughly correct location at approximately the right time.I am going to eat a very large bar of chocolate(english), which some friends brought over for me and have so far kept hidden from the kids!!!!!!
I have lost so much weight with the stress of the oldest son,that I am now in the wonderful situation where I can stuff myself on everything bad,to get it back on again.
So if any of you are after a new diet,guaranteed to work, I will lend you my son for a couple of weeks, Hell I will pay you to take him!!!!!!
The deafening sounds of silence!!!!

Offline optom3

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 07:04:01 pm »
hee hee...send him out....we will let him head butt a cow and see how far it gets him!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we dont' have any calves anymore or we could fix him up some "oysters" for dinner....he helped 'collect'!

OMG I have not laughed so hard in ages.I actually now have a stitch.I cannot tell you the mental image I have just had flashing through the old grey matter.But it was highly entertaining.
Who said revenge was sweet.In my case even the thought of it cheers me up!!!!!
That would sure ruin his perfectly arranged rock star hairdo etc.
Just send me the address and he's all yours for as long as you want,and please feel free to video it and send it in for Americas funniest videos,you might as well get some remuneration for your trouble!!!!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 07:11:23 pm »
Spending some time on a farm would whip many an errant teenager into shape, both physically and mentally! You're definitely on to something, Jess!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline optom3

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 07:46:38 pm »
my husband has whips and hobbles...did I mention them? and a Death Glare that can curdle milk.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whips, I think that would be wasted on my son,maybe I will just book me and husband in for  a long weekend!!!!..
Son can just keep busy in the field, or whatever you think might be suitable.I will leave that to your impeccable discretion.Believe me without my specs I can't see a thing.!!!!