Author Topic: Heath Ledger/Anne Hathaway items for sale  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Melissa

• Don't Say Much
Heath Ledger/Anne Hathaway items for sale
« on: May 20, 2008, 02:00:55 pm »
 O0

If this is the wrong place, PLEASE move me, I'm sorry, haven't been on any forum in over a year!

This is melissasjack from LJ.

Waaaay back in October 2006 when Rainmakers had that huge Brokeback auction on Ebay I bought Heath Ledger's jacket, cowboy hat, and reunion shirt that he wore in the reunion scene, and then later at the lake during the some sweet life scene. I also bought Anne Hathaway's entire rodeo outfit.

Weeeeell, my sweet kid and I just moved out on our own May 1st and so for personal reasons, these items are now up for sale.

I have the original sales receipts, the certificates of authenticity, even the original bags all the items came in.

I wanted to offer them here and on the forums first before I go "public".

If you want more info please go to http://melissasjack.livejournal.com/31483.html#cutid1 or brokebackslash, or Wranglers.

My email is [email protected]

my email/pics/info are all up at my LJ.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:05:22 pm by Melissa »

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Ledger/Anne Hathaway items for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 08:55:03 pm »
Wow!! What a great collection!

That jacket that Heath wore--OMG--everyone will want that, no doubt. I'm sure someone from the Brokeback forums will want to buy all of those items.

Good luck, Melissa.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:49:39 pm »
Personally I would love the shirt as it was in direct contact with him.
I did mention it, en passant to husband,in view of the fact that it is my birthday next month.I am not convinced by his response that it will be arriving in my mailbox any time soon. Sigh!!!!!
Neither do I  think there is much chance of slipping it by on him on the credit card either.Even bigger sigh !!!!

Offline BayCityJohn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • BBM Foundation
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 03:50:05 pm »
Looks like I won't be able to outbid anyone, so good luck.

I hope the items stay in the family.

We might have a chance to do a display at the L.A. event in August, so whoever wins, please PM me on DC if you'd like to have the items on display.

IF we do the display, Tom Gregory's shirts from the final scene in the trailer will be there.

And do you think the hat looks good on me? (see avatar) ;D