Author Topic: Moderator notice 05/26/08: TOTW 'n stuff ***Updated 05/22/08!!!***  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

*** Update see below***

Happy new week BetterMostians :) 

The Roundup is almost here, thus I'm busy packing and arranging stuff for the time I'll be away.  :D

There will be a TOTW hiatus for three weeks (today and the next two weeks). I plan to post the next TOTW at Mon, June, 16th.

I hope you'll keep things lively in here, folks :D. Have a look at older threads that have dropped down on page three or four, if you're inclined to, there's lots of interesting stuff buried down there; and continue to open new threads :).

I'll drop in every now and then, but am basically offline for the next two weeks. I'll be back at Tue, June, 10th. Our sister-mod and friend Amanda (atz75) has agreed to help out in the OF during my absence. Thank you Amanda :-*!!! So if anything comes up in the OF, Katherine (seriouscrayons) and Amanda are the ones to approach primarily (of course you can also contact any other mod, if you prefer).

Have a good time for the next two weeks BetterMostians and keep Ennis and Jack in your hearts :) :) :)

Penthesilea
Moderator Open Forum

***Update 06/22/08***

*phew* in the end I didn't manage to get a TOTW out there last Monday. I was/still am so busy with posting Roundup pictures and reports.

Anyway, I'm going on another vacation and will be away for three more Mondays. The TOTW hiatus will thus be longer than I had originally planned. The next TOTW is now planned for July, 14th.

I'll be away from June, 23rd through July, 7th.

You be good and have fun!

Penthesilea
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 09:42:46 am by Penthesilea »

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Moderator notice 05/26/08: TOTW 'n stuff ***Updated 05/22/08!!!***
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 03:20:37 pm »
Ooops, I forgot this topic doesn't move back to the top when it's only modified.
So here's a*bump*