Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > BBM Radio

An Update on BBM Radio Progress

(1/4) > >>

Phillip Dampier:
With the ongoing power issues we've experienced as of late last week and into this week, I am behind in updating BBM Radio.  I've had great suggestions and I will be using some of them in the next update.  I'm just trying to catch up as 5-6 hours of my online day are being interrupted due to electrical upgrades in the neighborhood. 

I'll announce the next playlist change as soon as I can.

Phillip Dampier:
My great thanks to people making donations to BetterMost.  It has allowed me to upgrade BBM Radio to three times its former size.  I am now starting to set about freshening and expanding the playlist.  New songs are already there, but I have at least a dozen more tunes to replace to freshen it up!  I will have an updated playlist up when I am done.

Aussie Chris:

--- Quote from: Phillip on April 01, 2006, 06:31:02 pm ---My great thanks to people making donations to BetterMost.  It has allowed me to upgrade BBM Radio to three times its former size.  I am now starting to set about freshening and expanding the playlist.  New songs are already there, but I have at least a dozen more tunes to replace to freshen it up!  I will have an updated playlist up when I am done.

--- End quote ---

What a divine day I've had today Phillip.  I had a spare couple of hours so I drew a bath, applied all the "lovelies" that I could think of, and tuned into BBM Radio hooked up to my 6 speaker sound system!  To drift into misty dozy-land and then to realise that I was listening to "tent scene #2"...  Oh boy, I was there with Jack and Ennis, actually I think I was Ennis in this scene and Jack was pulling me in <grins foolishly>  :D

OH...MY...GOD... What a heavenly delight to hear all the extra incidental music!  I know you've not finished with the new play list, but I already love the enhancements.

The best couple of shekels that I've spent!

EnnisDelMar:
Just want to tell you that the radio is excellent. I really like most of the music. Keep up the good work Phillip.
-Brandon

iristarr:
I second that emotion!  Hadn't tuened in for a few days, but played it today for at least an hour -- a sweet accompaniment to my monthly desk work.  And love that there is more of Gustavo's beautiful music on here than there was a few weeks back.  Thanks Phllip, for taking such good care of us on this site.  Iris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version