Author Topic: Where were you standing when the elephant farted?  (Read 14187 times)

Offline ChrisC

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Where were you standing when the elephant farted?
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 04:24:52 pm »
Today I was up wind.........good times
Tommorrow I could be down wind.........bad times
 ;D ;D

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 04:40:42 pm »
If all my puppy did was fart, I would be so happy, but she follows through every time.I woke up to 5 lakes and 4 mounds this am.She so has not got to grips with potty trianing.I have to be so careful whe I get up.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 04:51:32 pm »
Now that does not sound like fun Optom

Offline ChrisC

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2008, 05:02:15 pm »
If all my puppy did was fart, I would be so happy, but she follows through every time.I woke up to 5 lakes and 4 mounds this am.She so has not got to grips with potty trianing.I have to be so careful whe I get up.

Bless, I remember those puppy days........careful where you tread.
I have a West Highland Terrier, he is 10 now and he is thoroughly spoilt....by my parents.  They are retired and can spend quality time with him.  He loves it.

Offline optom3

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 05:18:24 pm »
Now that does not sound like fun Optom

Oh it's a real fabby way to start the day.However once it's all done I rewardmyself with a scrub down, coffee and the HHH thread which normally cheers me up.!!!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2008, 05:38:42 pm »

There's nothing like some squishy puppy poo between your toes first thing in the morning! Ugh!  :P  :P

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The only thing worse than that is when I skid across the room in it.  >:(  >:(

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2008, 06:11:36 pm »
Fiona, when I was training my dog Cody, I ended up tossing the rug outside. He kept going on a small area rug and I just tossed it outside. In doing so, it helped put the smell out there. I read someplace that dogs are attracted to the smell. They really don't remember the area visually. They use their sense of smell, and when they smell it they say "Oh! That's me! So this must be my potty spot". When, on the rare occassion he went potty someplace else in the house, I would toss the paper towels I used to clean it up out in the back yard. Eventually he formed the habit to start going out there rather than inside the house.

The cat for some reason was much harder to train. I had a hell of a time teaching him to use his cat pan.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2008, 06:15:44 pm »
You all are crazy!!! I should have known David was leading this  :) The dog I had when I was growing up used to do that. It was really bad when I was following her up the stairs and she did it  :o And then she would sit on the floor and scoot too like the advertisement on tv. And then the cat learned how to do it too from her. She was a good dog though  ;)

Was there ever any doubt in your mind Jack?  ;)  ;)

I call that "dog sledding". Cody did that for awhile. Now I wipe him off with some toilet paper when he comes in and he doesn't seem to sled on the carpeting anymore. God, I really hated it when he did that! >:(

Offline ChrisC

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 06:21:55 pm »
There's nothing like some squishy puppy poo between your toes first thing in the morning! Ugh!  :P  :P

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The only thing worse than that is when I skid across the room in it.  >:(  >:(

I was trying to be polite by not mentioning the squishy poo between the toes, but glad you mentioned it. ;D

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 06:33:55 pm »
Since we're talking animal gas, the little kitten we adopted is on the farty side.  lmao!

He's litter box trained, and every once and a while, we smell something, and think he forgot about the box, but never find anything....he's just farty.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!