Author Topic: Just Another Silly "Getting To Know You" Questionnaire  (Read 40406 times)

injest

Re: Just Another Silly "Getting To Know You" Questionnaire
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 01:16:14 am »
What?

It must be pretty naughty if you have to slap me for asking! >:(

;)

sorry....reminded me of that guy on the Hee Haw....he would call girls on the phone and leer "What you wearing???"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(hope it didn't hurt too bad...)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 01:20:37 am »
You know, there's another way your answer could be interpreted. Go back and look at it again!  :laugh:  :laugh:

;)  ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 01:29:20 am »
You know, there's another way your answer could be interpreted. Go back and look at it again!  :laugh:  :laugh:

;)  ;)

>:(

you so bad!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 01:42:05 am »

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 01:44:15 am »
Sorry for all the off "topicness" everyone. Here's the questions again...

1. How many pets do you have? And if you do have pets, what kinds of animals are they?

2. What color are the walls in your living room?

3. What are you wearing right now?

4. How many times do you dine out each month?

5. What is the name of the closest major city to you?

6. Do you believe in ghosts?

7. Do you wear a wrist watch?

8. Do you prefer sweetened ice tea or unsweetened?

9. Do you have any loose change in your pocket? If so, how much?

10. Do you drink bottled water?

11. Do you like thunderstorms?

12. Are you a Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter person? (your favorite season)

13. What is your favorite television show?

14. What is your favorite movie? (Brokeback Mountain doesn't count!   )

15. How many televisions do you own?

16. Do you have a night light in your bedroom?

17. What is your favorite board game?

18. Have you ever played Dungeons & Dragons?

19. If you were granted ONE wish by a genie, what would you wish for?

20. Who can you relate to more, Jack or Ennis? And why?

21. How many DVDs do you own?

22. Are you sick and tired of hearing about the upcoming presidential election this November?

23. If you decided to learn a new foreign language, which language would you choose, and why?

24. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

25. Read any good books lately?

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 02:18:18 am »
1. How many pets do you have? And if you do have pets, what kinds of animals are they?  One formerly youthful, now elderly dog.

2. What color are the walls in your living room?  deep blue

3. What are you wearing right now?  a nigthgown, a sleeping bag, and drugstore reading glasses, oo la la!

4. How many times do you dine out each month?  If that means breakfast and lunch too, and not just dinner, I'd say 20

5. What is the name of the closest major city to you?  I am in Seattle.

7. Do you wear a wrist watch?  cell phone

8. Do you prefer sweetened ice tea or unsweetened?  Have trained myself to unsweetened

9. Do you have any loose change in your pocket? If so, how much?  I don't eat soup like change, and give it away or dump it in a coin jar as soon as I can.

10. Do you drink bottled water?  Yes, and then reuse the bottle til I lose it.

11. Do you like thunderstorms?  Yes, but they are rare here.  I was in terrifying ones every night for a weekon vacation in Florida one year.  But normal ones, yes.

12. Are you a Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter person? (your favorite season)  Mild and temperate, I'll take the Seattle rain over freezing or muggy.

13. What is your favorite television show?  Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

14. What is your favorite movie? (Brokeback Mountain doesn't count!   )  Lone Star is the best pre-2005 film ever

15. How many televisions do you own?  There are four in the house, but I feel connected to only one of them.

16. Do you have a night light in your bedroom?   No, there are streetlights.

17. What is your favorite board game?  Gosh, I don't remember.

18. Have you ever played Dungeons & Dragons?   No, sounds awful.

19. If you were granted ONE wish by a genie, what would you wish for?  I like John's, a magic cleaner.  And personal chef.

20. Who can you relate to more, Jack or Ennis? And why?  I used to be more Jack, now I'm more Ennis.

21. How many DVDs do you own?  Not many

22. Are you sick and tired of hearing about the upcoming presidential election this November?  No, I don't hear much about it.  I don't pay much attention to the details, I know who I'm voting for, and who I'm not voting for.

23. If you decided to learn a new foreign language, which language would you choose, and why?  I spent the first quarter century of my life learning as many languages as I could.  I might be sort of done.  I do want to get better at expressing myself in English.  And I do want to continue helping my daughter and others who want to learn French.

24. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Right here.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 05:46:23 am »
1. How many pets do you have? And if you do have pets, what kinds of animals are they?  Two cats.

2. What color are the walls in your living room?  Light green

3. What are you wearing right now?  Same thing I wear every day of my life, jeans.

4. How many times do you dine out each month?  Never

5. What is the name of the closest major city to you?  London

6. Do you believe in ghosts?  Yep

7. Do you wear a wrist watch?  No

8. Do you prefer sweetened ice tea or unsweetened?  Dont drink iced tea

9. Do you have any loose change in your pocket? If so, how much?  No, I put all my loose change in a jar and save it up.

10. Do you drink bottled water?  No

11. Do you like thunderstorms?  I dont mind as long as they arn,t too violent

12. Are you a Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter person? (your favorite season)  Autumn, which is fall to you lot.

13. What is your favorite television show?    Most Haunted Live

14. What is your favorite movie? (Brokeback Mountain doesn't count!    I dont think I really have a favourite movie. I,ll have to think some more about that.

15. How many televisions do you own?  One

16. Do you have a night light in your bedroom?   No

17. What is your favorite board game?  Upwords

18. Have you ever played Dungeons & Dragons?   No

19. If you were granted ONE wish by a genie, what would you wish for?  Not sure really, theres lots of things I,d like

20. Who can you relate to more, Jack or Ennis? And why?  Ennis, because he,s so like me. He keeps himself to himself and keeps his feelings to himself like I do

21. How many DVDs do you own?  Loads

22. Are you sick and tired of hearing about the upcoming presidential election this November? Yes, it doesn,t affect me anyway as I live in the UK.

23. If you decided to learn a new foreign language, which language would you choose, and why?  German probably. I always wanted to learn it at school but I wasn,t allowed too. I,m probably too old to learn another language now anyway.

24. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Yorkshire in the north of England

25. Read any good books lately? My favourite book in the whole world is Stephen Kings Salems Lot. I read that a lot.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 06:21:10 am »
I haven't paticipated in one of those for a long time, so here we go :)

1. How many pets do you have? And if you do have pets, what kinds of animals are they? one dog

2. What color are the walls in your living room? white, with much crayons and black ballpen "art" on them.  >:(

3. What are you wearing right now? jeans, blue t-shirt, flip-flops

4. How many times do you dine out each month? one

5. What is the name of the closest major city to you? Mannheim

6. Do you believe in ghosts? no

7. Do you wear a wrist watch? yes

8. Do you prefer sweetened ice tea or unsweetened? not much of an iced tea drinker. But if, it has to be sweet

9. Do you have any loose change in your pocket? If so, how much? no

10. Do you drink bottled water? yes

11. Do you like thunderstorms? yes

12. Are you a Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter person? (your favorite season) summer!

13. What is your favorite television show? maybe Grey's anatomy? I'm not too much into TV

14. What is your favorite movie? (Brokeback Mountain doesn't count!   ) don't really have one. I liked My Big Fat Greek Wedding a lot. Or Gorky Park, Marathon Man, GWH

15. How many televisions do you own? two

16. Do you have a night light in your bedroom? no

17. What is your favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit

18. Have you ever played Dungeons & Dragons? no

19. If you were granted ONE wish by a genie, what would you wish for? that nothing really bad ever happens to my kids, husband or me

20. Who can you relate to more, Jack or Ennis? And why? Jack; I'm outgoing and optimistic

21. How many DVDs do you own? maybe thirty

22. Are you sick and tired of hearing about the upcoming presidential election this November? No, I find it interesting. And I don't get flooded with this topic, since I live in Germany

23. If you decided to learn a new foreign language, which language would you choose, and why? Hm, difficult. Spanish or Italian, I like them both. Spanish makes more sense, but I love the sound of Italian even more than the one of Spanish

24. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?Scotland, somewhere in the west of the US or maybe Canada (although I've never been there before)

25. Read any good books lately? yup, The Dreyfuss Affair. Leslie gave it to me :-*

injest

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 07:34:15 am »

3. What are you wearing right now?  Same thing I wear every day of my life, jeans.

OOO la la!!

Must be one of them Youropeins!!! topless!!!!  :o :o :o

and EVERY DAY!!??

You GO GIRL!

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 08:05:37 am »
OOO la la!!

Must be one of them Youropeins!!! topless!!!!  :o :o :o

and EVERY DAY!!??

You GO GIRL!

Topless????? Noooooooooo Jess, I wear tops with my jeans lol. Ever day I wear jeans, basically because that,s all I,ve got lol. I,d look daft in a dress.  ::) ::) Mind you, I look daft in anything lol.