Author Topic: Big Brother 10  (Read 10766 times)

injest

Big Brother 10
« on: July 14, 2008, 06:14:35 pm »
Ok, Why didn't someone tell me about this? Ya'll know I depend on ya'll for all my news (and yes I blame ya'll for my poor showing in the News Quiz this week)

This year's Big Brother features a gay rodeo cowboy!

Steven Daigle

he ain't ugly!!

might have to watch this one... ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Big Brother 10
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 10:07:47 pm »
This year's Big Brother features a gay rodeo cowboy!

Steven Daigle

he ain't ugly!!

might have to watch this one... ;D

You can say that twice and mean it!  ;D

(There's no such thing as an ugly gay rodeo cowboy.  :laugh: )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 10:19:15 pm »
You can say that twice and mean it!  ;D

(There's no such thing as an ugly gay rodeo cowboy.  :laugh: )

you shoulda seen him riding his horse with his cowboy shirt on! That is worth the price of admission!!

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 03:11:37 pm »
Rodeo Clown?  He said he's a bull rider!  I think that's pretty top notch at a rodeo. Sure beats calf roping.

injest

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 12:09:23 am »
I dont know if anyone else is watching but lort Steven is quite the cutie!!

You can see that episodes online here:

http://www.veoh.com

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 06:04:02 am »
no rodeo cowboys in our UK one - a thai thai massuse and blind DJ and a guy of 21 who thinks hes actually about 70....  :laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 01:14:31 pm »
I dont know if anyone else is watching but lort Steven is quite the cutie!!

You can see that episodes online here:

http://www.veoh.com

Has the show already started airing, and does this website have all the episodes on it?  (I'm at work and I don't dare click the link at work.)

injest

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 09:57:16 pm »
Has the show already started airing, and does this website have all the episodes on it?  (I'm at work and I don't dare click the link at work.)

It HAS started filming and this link has all the episodes thru last weeks on it! I am only up to the third episode...

I loathe that Jessie!  >:( >:(

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 01:12:59 pm »
I didn't know there was a Big Brother 10 thread on here!!! However, it doesn't look like it has been very popular. I may be the only BB fan on here  :( I was definitely for Steven, but unfortunately he didn't last very long. I was rather disappointed in him since I thought he would go a long way. One of the big problems was that he became identified with Brian who was the first one evicted out of the house. I was glad Brian got evicted, he was a real snake. Anyway, I think Steven was upset about that and did not go up to the HOH room when Jessie won. That was a big mistake on Steven's part since it ended up making the target on his back bigger. So he got put up on the block and then got evicted. So after that I have been for Memphis and now I am really strong for Memphis. He's great, but last night he got put up on the block because of stupidity on Dan's part. So now he could be headed out now too. I definitely hope not. He was Dan's closest ally,  but Ollie made a deal with him which Dan agreed to. That was stupid cause he may as well have dropped off the rope and let Ollie have HOH. Ollie is mad cause his girlfriend April got evicted last week, but he has all the power now anyway. This is the first BB I have watched from beginning to end and I really like it now. TV has been so bad this summer so it was great finding a show I really like. GO MEMPHIS!!!!!!

injest

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 06:34:34 pm »
I didn't know there was a Big Brother 10 thread on here!!! However, it doesn't look like it has been very popular. I may be the only BB fan on here  :( I was definitely for Steven, but unfortunately he didn't last very long. I was rather disappointed in him since I thought he would go a long way. One of the big problems was that he became identified with Brian who was the first one evicted out of the house. I was glad Brian got evicted, he was a real snake. Anyway, I think Steven was upset about that and did not go up to the HOH room when Jessie won. That was a big mistake on Steven's part since it ended up making the target on his back bigger. So he got put up on the block and then got evicted. So after that I have been for Memphis and now I am really strong for Memphis. He's great, but last night he got put up on the block because of stupidity on Dan's part. So now he could be headed out now too. I definitely hope not. He was Dan's closest ally,  but Ollie made a deal with him which Dan agreed to. That was stupid cause he may as well have dropped off the rope and let Ollie have HOH. Ollie is mad cause his girlfriend April got evicted last week, but he has all the power now anyway. This is the first BB I have watched from beginning to end and I really like it now. TV has been so bad this summer so it was great finding a show I really like. GO MEMPHIS!!!!!!

well I am watching it but I am watching on the net so I am a week or so behind! I was just glad to see Jessie go....a disgrace to the name!  :laugh: :laugh:

and I was DEVASTATED to see Steven go...

even the homophobic preacher I work with liked him!