Author Topic: Jake & Wiley (non-BBM)  (Read 2920 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Jake & Wiley (non-BBM)
« on: July 15, 2008, 10:52:26 pm »
At the gay rodeo in Denver I picked up this set of books which are a gay western series.  I've already read the first 10 chapters of the first book and I'm hooked!  I know they're not Jack & Ennis, but they could be if you wanted 'em to be.  Or maybe you need a change?  This is highly recommended.  The story is brilliantly told and the writing is excellent. 

You can see more about the books and even buy them here:
http://www.goldenfeatherpress.com/

:)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Jake & Wiley (non-BBM)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 11:39:15 pm »
At the gay rodeo in Denver I picked up this set of books which are a gay western series.  I've already read the first 10 chapters of the first book and I'm hooked!  I know they're not Jack & Ennis, but they could be if you wanted 'em to be.  Or maybe you need a change?  This is highly recommended.  The story is brilliantly told and the writing is excellent. 

You can see more about the books and even buy them here:
http://www.goldenfeatherpress.com/

:)

Thanks, Eric, I'll check them out!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 02:18:49 pm »
Thanks for the recommendation!  They sound great.  I noticed in the summaries that there is a character named "Jake" and the setting is a town named "Alma."   ;D

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 05:26:15 pm »

Thanks for the recommendation!  They sound great.  I noticed in the summaries that there is a character named "Jake" and the setting is a town named "Alma."   ;D

Yep, I've found those similarities interestin' too.  ;D

Still readin' ya'all.  The story is EXCELLENT!