Author Topic: If You Could Date With Any Famous Person, Past or Present, Who Would They Be?  (Read 9194 times)

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
I'm working on one right now.  Kinda took me by surprise...What I am sure is going to happen is that we'll go out on a date, and he will tell me he's not gay...then we'll make out.  He's sort of a celeb and musician who has done a few choice acting roles.  Other than him - A. Eckhart, V. Diesel, C. Farrell - kind of a theme here don't you think?  All, um, sorta alpha types.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
I'm working on one right now.  Kinda took me by surprise...What I am sure is going to happen is that we'll go out on a date, and he will tell me he's not gay...then we'll make out.  He's sort of a celeb and musician who has done a few choice acting roles.  Other than him - A. Eckhart, V. Diesel, C. Farrell - kind of a theme here don't you think?  All, um, sorta alpha types.

enjoy your celeb date! that has happened to me a few times in my life as well, but I always come home to good old country boys like me! keep us informed!  :)

"ultra uber mega liberal democracrat to the core - really aren't we all"?    sorry, but hell no we aren't all.  :laugh:

Offline CoyotePiper

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Christopher Meloni. Sigh!  :-*   :-*   :-*

Merloni's got a decent body, but I went nuts over Meloni's bf, Ronald Barlog. Dark, rough, streetwise, and the blue eyes killed me.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWfjzC9Mu0&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WvDOlNDU8M&NR=1[/youtube]

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile

:o   :o   :o   OMG!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

:o   :o   :o   OMG!

I am telling Vladmir!!!

>:( >:(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
I also think it would be quite sexy to date Mozart. But he was pretty short and I'm tall so it would be a bit weird. And besides, that powdered wig would probably get in the way during our kissing. lol

But it would still be an interesting date. :D

James Dean! Yeah baby! I could definately enjoy a date with him! He's a rebel and I could be his cause!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

I also think it would be quite sexy to date Mozart. But he was quite short and I'm pretty tall so it would be a bit weird. And besides, that powdered wig would probably get in the way during our kissing. lol

But it would still be an interesting date. :D

remember they wore high heels in those days so the height thing might not be such an obstacle...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
remember they wore high heels in those days so the height thing might not be such an obstacle...

Yeah, and they sometimes wore those black shoes with the big buckle on them too! But I think the powdered wig would make me sneeze if it rubbed up against my nose. haha. Nobody wants to kiss someone who's busy sneezing! :-\
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

Yeah, and they sometimes wore those black shoes with the big buckle on them too! But I think the powdered wig would make me sneeze if it rubbed up against my nose. haha. Nobody wants to kiss someone who's busy sneezing! :-\

are you kidding? you been out there on the internet lately? I bet if you google 'sneeze kinks' there would be a website!

injest

OH MY GOD!!

I was JOKING...

Sneezing < Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies in the Yahoo! DirectoryYahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies > Sneezing.
d1.dir.ac2.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Sexuality/Fetishes_and_Fantasies/Sneezing/ - Similar pages

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-X :-X :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: