Author Topic: Video yourself, and send it in......  (Read 58823 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Video yourself, and send it in......
« Reply #210 on: September 08, 2008, 11:57:41 am »
YAY !!!!  

Jumping up and down shouting. LOVE, LOVE,  both videos.Thanks to both Kelda and Dev.!!

I was soo excited when I saw not one, but 2 new videos. It is  lovely to hear all the accents, as it means when I read posts I can hear the voices in my head(no not those ones) and that just adds another dimension.

I am struck by how lovely BBM women are. I have no idea why any of you are shy. I hope a few more come out of hiding now and post videos.

I feel such a wuss now, for not reading the, you been a Mexico part.Everyone else has managed.

Once again, loved both videos. Now I am eager to see even more. This is fast becomming my favourite thread.

It's curious that only women have posted.I would like to see some of the men post as well.

Offline optom3

« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2008, 11:58:24 am »

Offline optom3

« Reply #212 on: September 08, 2008, 12:00:46 pm »
Oh Dev, you are so gorgeous, and so pretty. That was wonderful and so good to see you and hear your voice again.

I've watched it three times all ready......the last time I couldnt help notice your dog lying on the floor behind you. Just lying there, taking no notice of you sitting there talking, as if he's thinking, "oh theres my mum again, talkin bout Brokeback Mountain"...so cute.

Also noticed how you pronunced "whoresome".....that term is rarely used over here, fact is, I dont really know what it means,although realize it is a derogatory term, but when you say it, it sure sounds different to how I say it. LOL.

Thank you for patiently waiting for the download, and sending it in here. It gives me such a thrill to see you, and the others who send them in. I still can hear your voice, long after the video is finished.

I will just second all of that.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2008, 12:07:59 pm »
YAY !!!!  

Jumping up and down shouting. LOVE, LOVE,  both videos.Thanks to both Kelda and Dev.!!

It's curious that only women have posted.I would like to see some of the men post as well.

Oh, Fiona, you will have the men standing there with their hands on theiir hips, Hmphing......

Chucky and Tru did videos, not reading the short story YET, but they did do them earlier in the thread, and were wonderful. I hope they do some more, and I hope the other blokes do some as well.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2008, 12:12:57 pm »
Oh, Fiona, you will have the men standing there with their hands on theiir hips, Hmphing......

Chucky and Tru did videos, not reading the short story YET, but they did do them earlier in the thread, and were wonderful. I hope they do some more, and I hope the other blokes do some as well.

Me too!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2008, 01:08:04 pm »
Oh Im sure someone on here who is more familiar with those type of derogatory terms, than us little ladies are, will inform us what it means.

Happy to oblige, ladies.

Whoreson

Whore"son\, n. A bastard; colloquially, a low, scurvy fellow; -- used generally in contempt, or in coarse humor. Also used adjectively. [Archaic] --Shak.

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2008, 01:27:05 pm »
Happy to oblige, ladies.

Whoreson

Whore"son\, n. A bastard; colloquially, a low, scurvy fellow; -- used generally in contempt, or in coarse humor. Also used adjectively. [Archaic] --Shak.

And Jack actually called Ennis THAT :o..........well at least he didnt call him QUEER...... ::) ::)....Now Ennis would have really got upset if he had said that...
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2008, 01:37:43 pm »
That IS a derogatory statement to make to Ennis.   

Offline optom3

« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2008, 01:44:24 pm »

OH NO,
I am mortified and I remember them now,chuck was real cute and bubbly.Tru was on a porch, and I even thought about his the other night, as we drove past a hosue with a large porch, and my oldest said, it should have someone sitting on it in the rocking chair. !!

I  apologise profusely.These tablets kill my memory,even the kids lose patience with how much I forget these days.In fact my memory is so bad I look at some of my psots and have no recollection of writing them.

A BIG sorry, if I offended anyone,i.e Chucky and Tru.

Still hope some more post vids. though.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2008, 01:52:06 pm »
A few months later it was Jimmy's birthday, and we got an empty Coke bottle, and broke up a cork tile, and filled the bottle up with it, and gave him his
"bottle of cork".....

:laugh:

Thanks Dev and Optom

and very nice Dev - love it!! You've got a lovely soft voice when reading.

YOu're so right Fiona about being able to think about hearing people sayig what they post once you know what they sound like - so cool!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/