Author Topic: The Last Time You Watched Brokeback Mountain?  (Read 16135 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
The Last Time You Watched Brokeback Mountain?
« on: September 06, 2008, 08:10:44 pm »

Now that the Brokie community is becoming increasingly "long in the tooth", I'm curious to guage current Brokie viewing habits.  I think for many of us there were phases in the past when we would watch our favorite movie almost daily. 

It would be interesting to know what your viewing habits, specifically in regard to BBM, are now vs. earlier or at the peak of your Brokie fever.

For the record, I just finished watching it myself about ten minutes ago.
:)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: The Last Time You Watched Brokeback Mountain?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 10:01:26 pm »
Amanda, does watching part or parts of the movie count?  I've watched the first half way more times than I've watched the entire movie (and I admit to being a total wimp and having to fast forward through certain parts).  I probably watched most of it a couple months ago, so I voted for July 2008. 

But now that you've brought it up, I feel like watching it again (especially to pay attention to those long shots you mentioned on the Open Forum!)  :)

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 10:17:03 pm »

LOL!  I know what you mean Marie!  I think I've seen the first half of BBM about two times more frequently than I've seen the second half.  My theory is that if you turn the movie off in the middle of the "prayer of thanks" camp scene, before Jack mentions the cow and calf operation, then the movie is a more or less happy affair.  I feel like that premature suggestion by Jack (I really do think he's over anxious here and suggests it too soon) is the beginning of a lot of angst (even in Jack's face) and of course brings on the Earl story.

It's impossible for me to count the number of times I've seen it now because I stopped keeping track ages ago.  That would be another interesting poll... about numbers of viewings.  But, I suspect a lot of people probably don't know at this point.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 10:18:19 pm »

Also, I just want to add... that even typing the last option in the poll here, "I don't know if I'll watch again" made me sad. :(

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 10:23:51 pm »
Amanda, I watch it all the way through almost every time, but sometimes, you're right, I stop right at the "cow and calf" speech.  Why is that???  It just seems like a turning point, even though it's not the halfway point through the movie.  Weird you do that too...

Last time I watched it all the way through was yesterday, in honor of Rich's dad's memory.

And you're also right in that most of us Brokies have watched it so many times we've lost count.  I bet I'm nearing 200 viewings by now, at least.  And every minute of it was well spent...
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Artiste

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 10:44:35 pm »
Atz, before you added this thread, I planned lately in the last two or three wekks to watch BM very soon, but can not yet, for two reasons since I have seen my friend's stone at the cemetary which his life reminds me of BM movie since I figure that he was murdered because he was a gay man; and, because I would still find it too sad to do so! It is a dramatic movie in many ways!

I aim to view it before Christmas if possible!

Offline optom3

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 10:48:42 pm »
I last watched it only a couple of days ago, and will be watching it again within the next few days.
I don't watch all of it. I F.F through all the bits that don't have Jack and Ennis in them.I do always watch right to the end though and still cry.For some insane reason, I think the ending will change.No wonder I am on medication.

I love TS1 and 2,also the reunion kiss and motel scene, not forgetting the offering up a prayer scene, the shirts scene,Oh I pretty much love it all.

I still don't get those who do not feel the same way about it as me.The last person I lent it too,liked it and thought it was very sad, even cried at the end.It did not however floor her like me.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 06:49:47 am »
I watched ut at the euro brokie meet - the last time I watched it before that was when it was on tv in May.

Before that = oooh about 6 months before for part of it - watching it in its entirety - probabablly early 07.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 08:17:51 am »
The last time I watched it completely was at the Roundup in June.
The viewing prior to that was in late February or early March, when theatres played it again in honour of Heath.
Before that, I hadn't seen it for maybe four or five months.

Every four or five months is now pretty much the frequence in which I feel the need to watch it again. Makes two or three times a year. Yeah, I think that's pretty accurate.

The first year I watched it every four to six weeks maybe.

Alltogether I think I saw it around 20 times, I lost count long ago.
Sometimes I stopped towards the end of their first summer, or when the judge's hammer falls, a second before the post-divorce scene.
And during the first year I sometimes watched the first ten minutes again after the end of the movie. Couldn't bear it otherwise.

Don't ask me how often I saw parts of it, to check specific scenes for discussions in the Open Forum.  :laugh:
Although at the beginning, in the early phase of Brokeback fever, I couldn't do that, it would have felt like blasphemie, like butchering the movie.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 11:40:07 am »
Why do we watch it more than once ?

May I ask!

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 08:12:39 pm »
Thanks for all these interesting replies Buds!

LOL, I still laugh at myself because almost everytime I look at the DVD rack to consider a movie to watch (on whatever given evening) I always, without fail, seriously consider watching BBM.  And, I also almost always consider the fact that whatever non-BBM movie I pick really isn't as good as watching BBM.

For me, I probably watch it about once a month in its entirety.  And, yes of course, I look at specific scenes sometimes when thinking about BetterMost threads and questions.  It would truly be impossible to count the fragmentary viewings I have all the time.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 08:19:23 pm »
The last time I watched was with...you, my friend! In Ten Sleep, Wyoming! I'll watch the movie again when the mood is right, hope that will be sometime this fall.

I'm looking forward to my next ascent of Brokenback Mountain, and placing a little feather in the cache. Maybe scattering some ashes. That would be a good time then, I think.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 08:32:49 pm »
I last watched it with Amanda and RouxB and Elle when y'all visited Seattle.  And I want to watch it again pretty soon.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 08:37:59 pm »
I said July...was that when Bravo aired it?

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 10:53:36 pm »
I watched it Aug 4th in L.A. and it was, once again, joyful (blissful really) beautiful and exciting-almost like in the good old days. I was finally at peace and just wallowed in my love of it and Heath and Jake and Ennis and Jack.

Heathen

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 11:35:55 pm »
I watched it Aug 4th in L.A. and it was, once again, joyful (blissful really) beautiful and exciting-almost like in the good old days. I was finally at peace and just wallowed in my love of it and Heath and Jake and Ennis and Jack.

Roux, it's so great to hear this!   :)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 10:30:15 am »
I last watched it in May and will probably next watch it in a fortnight or so. I feel the need coming on.

I have never watched parts of it or fast forwarded through parts. Whenever I put it on, I watch it in its entirety. I love every bit of it and still cry, though not always in the same places. For example, when last I saw it, I was completely brought undone when Ennis climbed the stairs to Jack's childhood bedroom, in the Lightning Flat scene. The sight of Ennis, burdened with such deep sorrow, tragically trudging solitarily up those stairs to meet his fate, was simply too much for me to bear.  :'(

Like most everyone else, I've lost track of the number of times I've seen it. Couldn't even has it a guess.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:55:57 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline optom3

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 10:48:42 am »
I last watched it in May and will probably next watch it in a fortnight or so. I feel the need coming on.

I have never watched parts of it or fast forwarded through parts. Whenever I put it on, I watch it in its entirety. I love every bit of it and still cry, though not always in the same places. For example, when last I saw it, I was completely brought undone when Ennis climbed the stairs to Jack's childhood bedroom, in the Lightning Flat scene. The sight of Ennis, burdened with such deep sorrow, tragically trudging solitarily up those stairs to meet his fate, was simply too much for me to bear.  :'(

Like most everyone else, I've lost track of the number of times I've seen it. Couldn't even has it a guess.

It is funny how you cry in different places after the first viewing. I frequently cry at the motel scene now and where they jump off the cliff into the water.It is because I know now, that it is the the last time they are together, when there can still be some hope for a more permanant relationship.We have not had the Earl and Rich tale, which pretty well signals the the beginning of the end.

I never thought when I first saw the film, that all this time later,I would still sit and watch it and sob.I now no longer know who or what I am crying for.Is it Jack and Ennis, is it Heath, or is it for myself ?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:57:25 am by Kerry »

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 12:00:30 pm »
It is funny how you cry in different places after the first viewing. I frequently cry at the motel scene now and where they jump off the cliff into the water.It is because I know now, that it is the the last time they are together, when there can still be some hope for a more permanant relationship.We have not had the Earl and Rich tale, which pretty well signals the the beginning of the end.

I never thought when I first saw the film, that all this time later,I would still sit and watch it and sob.I now no longer know who or what I am crying for.Is it Jack and Ennis, is it Heath, or is it for myself ?

I've often wondered this myself. I am certain that one of the primary reasons why BBM has had such a profound impact on me is because I can see so many aspects of my own life in it.
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline optom3

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 12:06:51 pm »
I've often wondered this myself. I am certain that one of the primary reasons why BBM has had such a profound impact on me is because I can see so many aspects of my own life in it.

I think that is exactly right.It is a universal tale of regrets, roads not travelled and missed opportunities.
The Heath element is just another layer,a very big missed opportunity.A life cut short, which was showing so much promise is hard to deal with.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 01:24:56 pm »
I watched it last month in Brussels with the eurobrokies. It was the first time I saw it with other brokies and I have to say, there's nothing like it. I loved the little commentaries everyone gave and the 'knowing' smiles with people that get it. It was a very comforting experience.

And I started crying at the Final Lake Scene as I always do.  :'(

And yet, in a way I feel 'blessed' for being touched by this movie in the way that I have, painful and sad as it may be.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Artiste

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 11:22:25 am »
Watching it with someone else is different ?

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2008, 09:07:40 pm »
last time I watched it was in LA (like RouxB).

don't know when I'll watch it again.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 07:12:26 pm »

I watched it once since Heath's death.
Another viewing coming up soon, no doubt...

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 09:13:16 pm »

Another viewing coming up soon, no doubt...

I'm feeling the urge to watch it again soon too Bud! :)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 10:20:27 pm »

I watched it right after Heath's death.  I had to watch him alive again.  Up and walking around and healthy.
I have not watched since.  Every time I see a part of it, it makes me cry.  No matter who it is in the scene.  I cry for
Heath, as I always cried for Ennis before.

Beautiful mind

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 01:35:03 am »
Well, I have just watched the movie again today........and this time I was looking for things I may not have noticed before.

As it just ended, I still have something in my mind about the scene with Alma Jnr.....Ennis asks her how old she is now, and she says 19....and I just realized the significance of that. She was the same age Ennis was when he fell in love with Jack up on Brokeback and I think that is why he went into deep thought when Alma Jnr said "Yes Daddy, he loves me"......

And then the "I Swear"....I know the meaning of that has been discussed here, and I have had my own interpretation of it before.....but now the significance of the age thing again comes to mind, and I think he is saying....."I Swear, if I were 19 again, and had my time all over again, I would have done it differently".

The other conversation I noted more carefully, was when OMT was telling Ennis how Jack used to say he was gonna bring Ennis up to the ranch, and how happy Ennis looked, and then OMT had to spoil that happiness by mentioning the Ranch Foreman. But the thing I noticed, was OMT said Jack mentioned the Ranch Foreman "last spring" which would have been after their last time together. Which indicates that Jack finally accepted then, that Ennis would never come up to the ranch with him, and it was time to move on. I think maybe Ennis realized that too, and maybe as he felt upset about learning about the Ranch Foreman, he also would have realized he had no one to blame but himself.

There was other things I noticed too, amazing, still seeing new things, after having watched it "lost count" amount of times.

Oh, the other thing I noticed, that when Ennis is talking to Laureen on the phone, he actually says the year 1963 when he is telling her he did some sheepherding with Jack on Brokeback.......and that seems to be when Laureen's demeanour changed, probably realizing that someplace Jack was 20years ago with this man, was his favourite place, as if the time in between that he had with her,  was no where near as important than that time.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 01:49:20 am »
Well, I have just watched the movie again today........and this time I was looking for things I may not have noticed before.

As it just ended, I still have something in my mind about the scene with Alma Jnr.....Ennis asks her how old she is now, and she says 19....and I just realized the significance of that. She was the same age Ennis was when he fell in love with Jack up on Brokeback and I think that is why he went into deep thought when Alma Jnr said "Yes Daddy, he loves me"......

And then the "I Swear"....I know the meaning of that has been discussed here, and I have had my own interpretation of it before.....but now the significance of the age thing again comes to mind, and I think he is saying....."I Swear, if I were 19 again, and had my time all over again, I would have done it differently".

The other conversation I noted more carefully, was when OMT was telling Ennis how Jack used to say he was gonna bring Ennis up to the ranch, and how happy Ennis looked, and then OMT had to spoil that happiness by mentioning the Ranch Foreman. But the thing I noticed, was OMT said Jack mentioned the Ranch Foreman "last spring" which would have been after their last time together. Which indicates that Jack finally accepted then, that Ennis would never come up to the ranch with him, and it was time to move on. I think maybe Ennis realized that too, and maybe as he felt upset about learning about the Ranch Foreman, he also would have realized he had no one to blame but himself.

There was other things I noticed too, amazing, still seeing new things, after having watched it "lost count" amount of times.

Oh, the other thing I noticed, that when Ennis is talking to Laureen on the phone, he actually says the year 1963 when he is telling her he did some sheepherding with Jack on Brokeback.......and that seems to be when Laureen's demeanour changed, probably realizing that someplace Jack was 20years ago with this man, was his favourite place, as if the time in between that he had with her,  was no where near as important than that time.

Hey Katie,
excellent observations!

Yes, it was no coincidence that Alma jr. was 19 in that last scene. And I thought it was very significant that Ennis then went on to say 'Well you're 19, I guess you can do what you want now huh?'. As if only to stress that when he was 19 he couldn't do what he wanted.
And I'm wondering does Ennis really mean that any 19 year old can do what he/she wants? Really go for it? Now matter what that is? That sweet life?
I think he does. And that's why that sentence to me has such an impact. It means that, like you say, he has been thinking about doing things differently. There both a mixture of regret and a sort of hope for better things in the future. Well, maybe not for Ennis himself but more in a general sense.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 02:28:27 am »
The last time I watched BBM was with Amanda and Lynne in my bedroom in June.  Before that it was with Mr. Meno, Eric, and Lynne, earlier this year at a theater in Seattle.  Before that it was at the  May 2007 BBQ in Estes Park, Colorado with Katherine, Amanda, LauraGigs, Toycoon, Lynne and a couple of other people.  I don't know when I'll watch it again.  From Dec 2005 to, say, Dec 2006, I watched it about 30 times.  From Oct 2005 to Dec 2005, I probably read the short story 30 times.  I haven't read the short story in over a year.  I don't know when I will again. 

The closest I seem to get is occasionally going over to Striped Wall to find a screen cap from the movie to stick in some post here.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2008, 10:13:45 am »
the last time I watched it was L.A. in August.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2008, 02:13:55 pm »
Yesterday, at Fiona's home in Sarasota, where I'm visiting.  We had a mid-afternoon slumber party on her 10-year-old daughter's bed, vodka and juice and tissues in hand.  Hugs and tears and more hugs.  A 42-year-old woman from Missouri and a 49-year-old woman from England, sitting on a wee bed with Hello Kitty sheets and duvet on it.  And I'm not sure either of us had ever been happier watching a movie with another someone.

Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2008, 02:52:13 pm »
Awww, that sounds like such fun!  :)

Specially the Hello kitty sheets  :laugh:

Had any of you seen the movie in company of other brokies?

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2008, 07:50:32 pm »
Yesterday, at Fiona's home in Sarasota, where I'm visiting.  We had a mid-afternoon slumber party on her 10-year-old daughter's bed, vodka and juice and tissues in hand.  Hugs and tears and more hugs.  A 42-year-old woman from Missouri and a 49-year-old woman from England, sitting on a wee bed with Hello Kitty sheets and duvet on it.  And I'm not sure either of us had ever been happier watching a movie with another someone.

Now that would be the absolute best way I could imagine watching BBM.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2008, 08:41:56 am »
I last watched it with the friend who first introduced it to me.  He had seen a sneak preview in November 2005, prior to the release.  His advice was not to read the story first.  So, I was a complete BBM virgin, not knowing what would happen.  Thanks, friend.

Now when I watch it, I have an added layer:  I've been to so many of those places in Alberta!  I can hardly suppress the desire to say, "I was there, and there, and there, and that place looks just like that, that place is changed, etc." 

I always cry at the Lake Scene, but what struck me recently was a very strong, involuntary reaction to seeing Jack's beating.  Now I find that the hardest thing, I think because I know  Jack; I just can't watch a friend being beaten.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2008, 01:13:41 pm »
Great insights, fabienne and katie! I'm just stumbling upon them now!

What beautiful memories, mandy and paul. More, please!

I have probably watched the movie most times by myself. I have also watched it with a big group of Brokies several times. The most memorable was February 9 of this year, as we gathered at a downtown Denver church to pay our respects to the departed Heath Ledger and Jackie Pasquarella. I will also remember mid-September 2007 at the Castro Theater forever and ever.

Then, there are the viewings with just one other Brokie. I've just had two of those, with Amanda, and with EDelMar. Coincidentally, both of those viewings were in Ten Sleep, Wyoming, just south of Brokenback Mountain. And both times were on my computer!!

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2008, 02:29:03 pm »
Today!

Or scenes from it anyway. I watched their last fight over and over again. Paused...watched it again...paused...zoomed...paused....

Often I just get this urge to see one particular scene and then watch it over and over

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2008, 05:15:24 am »
I watched it dozens of times from Dec 2005 to maybe Dec 2006 or so.  The last time I watched it was June 2008 with Lynne and atz75, in my bedroom.  Near that time I also watched it in a movie theater with Mr. Meno, Lynne and sfericsf.  Before that, it was May 2007 in Estes Park, Colorado, in a living room with (I know I'll miss some wonderful people, please excuse me) LauraGigs, Toycoon, seriouscrayons, Lynne, and atz75.

Update:  Talk about repeating myself - I basically posted this exact info on Oct 16 of this year, in this thread.  Sheesh.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2008, 04:02:30 pm »
Hmmmm......

I think the last time was Los Angelas in August.

Offline BlissC

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • There ain't never enough time...
    • NeonBlue Dreams
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 05:48:31 pm »
My last time was the EuroBrokie gathering in August...though most embarrassingly I fell asleep during it! *blush*

I'll probably watch it again over the Christmas holidays when there's not much else going on.

"No matter how hard you try, You're still in prison, If ya born with wings and you never fly."

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2008, 06:18:35 pm »
How about Jake's birthday on Friday, everyone? Wouldn't that be a good time to watch the movie again?!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2008, 06:37:06 pm »
  Before that, it was May 2007 in Estes Park, Colorado, in a living room with (I know I'll miss some wonderful people, please excuse me) LauraGigs, Toycoon, seriouscrayons, Lynne, and atz75.

That was MY last time. I've gotten by on one high-altitude viewing for more than a year and a half!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2008, 06:31:38 am »
That was MY last time. I've gotten by on one high-altitude viewing for more than a year and a half!

I think that was my favorite time.  That and the Castro, sitting next to Melinda.  And the Aero, because I knew when it was over, Heath, Diana, Jake, Michelle, Rodrigo, and Gustavo were going to come out. 

Oh wait, one more favorite - I was on an airplane, and didn't have anyone sitting next to me (a rarity, these days), and I had a new laptop, and a new DVD of BBM, and I was watching it as often as I possibly could in those days, and I loved that I was curled up snug in that plane, watching it even there.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2008, 02:36:24 pm »
My last time was the EuroBrokie gathering in August...though most embarrassingly I fell asleep during it! *blush*

I'll probably watch it again over the Christmas holidays when there's not much else going on.

You looked cute and peaceful!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2008, 04:40:41 pm »

The last time I watched it was at Larry's house, when Judy was here.  We all sat
around and watched it together with the beautiful Mt. Hood in the background.

Beautiful mind

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2009, 07:25:18 pm »
Bump for bump-fest! :)

If you answered this in the past, feel free to change your vote in case your current answer would be different.

When I first voted in this poll, my answer was "today."  So this time, I voted "within the last month" and that I hope to watch it again soon.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2009, 10:20:32 pm »
I think it was some time around Christmas when I last watched it. Not sure when I'll watch it again. When the time is right.

I listened to the original movie soundtrack CD just yesterday.  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2009, 11:00:54 pm »
I think it was some time around Christmas when I last watched it. Not sure when I'll watch it again. When the time is right.

I listened to the original movie soundtrack CD just yesterday.  :D

:)  I listen to the soundtrack all the time.