Author Topic: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself  (Read 57830 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: --->>Say Hi and Introduce Yourself/Tremblay Directory
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2006, 10:24:39 pm »
Welcome HOME Paul, you have been missed ...<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZNxdm824JGUS%2526i%253D10%252F10%255F1%255F102v%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0.....my friend  :P 

And look at you, you Studmuffin...Hmmmmm....Obiviously the you were sellin and the Italians were buying ::)

Paul: What Victoria just said! Welcome back! Seems like its been four effen years. ...  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline B_dub

• Don't Say Much
    • my MySpace
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2006, 07:53:07 pm »
hi everyone... lots of familiar names here from imdb. I just found this site and wanted to say hi from NC.

B_dub

moremojo

« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2006, 05:51:04 pm »
hi everyone... lots of familiar names here from imdb. I just found this site and wanted to say hi from NC.

B_dub
Welcome, B_dub, from one of the many other IMDb refugees in these parts. I hope you get much pleasure and edification from this wonderful, troll-free resource called BetterMost. So many great, creative people here, all united in a common love for Ennis and Jack and their beautiful, ever-resonating story. So pull up closer to the campfire, let us pour you a cuppa whiskey, and have fun!

:)
Best regards,
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:30:08 pm by moremojo »

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2006, 09:27:48 pm »
Modified by Moderators -

This is a Part II to the full and cluttered Can We Get New People to Say Hi? thread...AND NOW ALSO CONTAINS THE TREMBLAY DIRECTORY

Please all new members feel free to introduce yourselves using this thread!  Make yourselves at home - you are invited to post willingly and review our Chez Tremblay News & Welcome Center for the forum guidelines and other information regarding Chez Tremblay and BetterMost.net!

Sincerely,

CT Moderators

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Can we start over with just the basics?

I am Stacey. 28 years old. Texas.

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2006, 09:29:04 pm »
Modified by Moderators -

This is a Part II to the full and cluttered Can We Get New People to Say Hi? thread...AND NOW ALSO CONTAINS THE TREMBLAY DIRECTORY

Please all new members feel free to introduce yourselves using this thread!  Make yourselves at home - you are invited to post willingly and review our Chez Tremblay News & Welcome Center for the forum guidelines and other information regarding Chez Tremblay and BetterMost.net!

Sincerely,
CT Moderators

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

hi my name is janice; i live in oregon, am married w children and gchildren
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2006, 09:32:02 pm »
Modified by Moderators - [/co

Sincerely,
CT Moderators

Beautiful mind

vkm91941

« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2006, 09:45:24 pm »

B_dub

Hi and welcome, yep lots of us IMDB refugees here, love it here, 99.9% troll free with a take no prisoners mentality towards them.  It's good here.

Hi and welcome also to Janice..ifyoucantfixit . 

Very glad to have you both join us.  :D

merrobot

Re: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself
« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2006, 09:38:48 am »
Hi, folks!  I'm PJ, live in the UK, married (wedding anniversay today  :)) and I have two gorgeous Devon Rex cats.  I'm supposed to be studying for an exam I have next week, but thought I would take a little study break and introduce myself. 

I've totally fallen in love with Ennis, Ellery and the whole Laramie Saga and am very much looking forward to seeing the discussions and pictures that are being posted on here.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2006, 09:41:58 am »
well hello there!  Let me be the first to welcome you over here, PJ, and glad to have you join our whacky discussion of the E&E Laramie Saga.  You'll find it in Chez Tremblay under "Ennis and Ellery."  In the Fanfiction section you will also find extensive galleries illustrating the wide ranging cast of the Saga made by our own multitalented Lucise, as well as fan art, props, recipes by contributing fans as well.  It is a thriving community, and we are often found in the Chat section (see the red lips on the top menu) chatting away about the current chapters.

And feel free to say hi to everyone else... there are many OTHER features on Bettermost too!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2006, 04:42:17 pm »
Welcome all new people that I have not met!  I am Chris...CT veteran and moderator!