Author Topic: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself  (Read 57237 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: --->>Say Hi and Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 11:27:04 am »
Adriana, 24, XX, student.  Living in Toronto, but grew up in UK and Malaysia, so yes, I am a mutt.  Brown and blue.

All this talk of cats is making me a little mopey.  My old black lady went to the Great Catnip Patch in the sky a few weeks ago.  My lower lip is starting to wobble now, so I'll move on.

Mutt here, too, although I haven't lived all over like you.  Dirty blonde and green.

And so sorry to hear about your kitty.  (((Adriana)))  It never gets any easier to lose them, no matter how seasoned a veteran at it you are.  Dogs' and cats' lives are much too short for such noble animals.
No more beans!

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 12:07:37 pm »
Natali,
36 years old

Environmental journalist and grad student (finishing my dissertation).

Madrid, Spain.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 07:52:58 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 01:03:43 pm »
Janet,  38, Houston, Texas, retired CPA and a desperate housewife.  Married with one 16 years old hard-to-mange daughter   ;D

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2006, 01:45:49 pm »
Front-Ranger (Lee Recca), 50s going on 19, Golden Colorado and I have some exciting OT news to report, and wanted you Tremblayans to be the 1st to hear it! My daughter and son are performing in the school talent show tonight. My daughter (a senior) is singing "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane and my son (8th grader) is accompanying her on drums. I got to do the wardrobe: black dress, choker, and leather boots for her, black T-shirt, Converses, and sunglasses for him. I will try to upload a clip!

For the other 411 (as Will would say) dog Kapu (Husky), cat Diva (tabby) and, Oh, almost forgot, husband John (Italian).

Want more? Go to http://www.myspace.com/frontranger
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2006, 01:50:51 pm »
Wow - I love that song!  Hopefully you can post a clip - I'd love to see it.  I'm always so glad to hear of youngin's that listen to and like classic rock.  Have a great time tonight.

Cowboys do it better

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2006, 02:04:38 pm »
I am your BetterMost Host.  I'm 38 and hail from Rochester, NY and am partnered to John Passaniti who is also on here.  We'll celebrate 20 years together this January.  John handles the technie parts of the system and I do the writing and the vision thing.

Speaking of techie stuff, I can see this entire directory should be its own standalone feature on here because it's hard to read in the forum format.  We need an online database of some sort.

In the meantime, remember you can change font type face using the font command in between [], or just click on the red colored A in the editor.  If you use Courier, things will line up better at least.  You can also change font size by clicking the A with the arrow next to it to shrink it down so everything can line up.  If you can make future modifications into a comma delimited file (comma after each entry), we can probably do something with it, and maybe even put an online form up so people can add to it automatically. 
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2006, 02:06:31 pm »
Hi Phillip,

Just wanted to offer many thanks for setting us up on this board - it's heaven!

:)

Ncole
   Cowboys do it better

vkm91941

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2006, 06:14:31 am »
bumping the directory

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2006, 07:06:12 am »

Hey all,

Sheyne, 32, female. Given up on the whole idea of dating.  Am a mum to Will, turning 7 this year, who is autistic (interesting to read that you have many of the same eccentricities, John!!).

I'm a teacher and I'm commencing study on my law degree part time.
Devotee of BBM and taekwondo.

Love yas to bits..   ;D :-* ;D
Chut up!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2006, 07:22:03 am »
As it says above:
bx_is_da_best-1   AKA  Becky   15  single  F   Bedford, UK    17-Oct   Student   5
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.