Author Topic: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself  (Read 57827 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: --->>Say Hi and Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2006, 11:12:03 am »
Well nice to meet you Jenny!  LOL  ;D

vkm91941

« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2006, 02:26:20 pm »
Well this might be a reintroduction for some. My name is Brendan, I'm 26 and I live in Vancouver B.C.  I started posting on the BBM IMDb message board back in December and posted on the Tremblay board in Febuary. I've been crazy busy taking condenced summer classes here at the University of British Columbia. I took a little break from BBM and the message boards for a bit because I moved and started summer classes. I just found out about the screening in SF and I'm getting back on a gryhound for Jack and Ennis again(I went to the Aero in Santa Monica in Feb). Anyway just thought I'd say hi to everyone!

HI !  :D Brendan  :D old buudy, old pal, old friend!  Nice to see you found your way here. I've missed you....Welcome!  :-* :-* one for each cheek.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2006, 08:19:21 pm »
Come on all new members!  We know you're out there!  Don't be shy now!

;D WELCOME  ;D

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2006, 08:36:03 pm »
Hello fellow Brokies.... my name is Alec and joining this site is definitely a first for me ... a "one-shot deal," to quote one of our mutual friends.  I have been reading this site and the IMDB board for a while, on and off as time permits.  I have never been so affected by a story or a movie as I have been by Brokeback Mountain.  Discerning, articulating, and processing all that Jack & Ennis have to teach us will take eons.  I won't likely have much time to participate online, but I do look forward to enjoying and benefitting from the ongoing commentary and discussions when I am able.  I am in the process of moving from Washington, D.C., where I have lived and worked in public service for 18 years, back home to the Buffalo, NY area.  I think this site is a terrific idea and I have to believe that many people are benefitting from it.  I look forward to getting to know you as time marches on.
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2006, 09:09:09 pm »
Welcome to CT Alec!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2006, 09:35:52 pm »
Hey there Alec.  Welcome to the family.
~A good general knows when to retreat~

vkm91941

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2006, 09:55:22 pm »
Hi Alec, participate as little or much as your heart and your time allow no matter what you are most Welcome!  :D

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2006, 08:14:23 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcomes!  In the last few days, I have spent some hours on this site rather than packing for my upcoming move -- this could get dangerous.  It's great to read posts by so many thoughtful people who share my passion for all that is Brokeback Mountain.  Thanks for being so open to newcomers. :)
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2006, 07:10:18 am »
Hello Alec and welcome!

Be warned - you'll never leave here, ever. It's addictive..

;D

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2006, 07:45:43 pm »
No kidding it's addictive... I am supposed to be packing for a 500-mile move instead of reading and posting... I may need to have a Brokeback Moving party where everyone whose alluring posts have kept me from packing has to help me get everything ready to go!   ;D