Author Topic: Buttons, magnets, T-shirts, sweaters, mugs, tiles and more  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
Buttons, magnets, T-shirts, sweaters, mugs, tiles and more
« on: June 04, 2006, 09:11:35 pm »
Hi All

As you may have seen from the link on my sig on other posts, I offer a variety of BBM-related goods, not just T-shirts (in a variety of styles, cuts and weights), but
sweatshirts, tracksuits and other garments,
caps, BBQ aprons,
buttons and fridge magnets,
tote bags and throw pillows,
tile coasters, framed tiles and tile-lidded boxes,
mugs and steins,
teddy bears (very cute),
greeting cards and postcards,
posters
and more.

They carry
"Love is a force of nature"
"Jack Nasty" and "Jack Nasty Loves You!"
"You bet!"  (Google wouldn't let me use those words - they thought I was advertising gambling!)
"If you can't fix it, you've got to stand it"
"Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it"
"Girls don't fall in love with fun"
"No Instruction Manual Needed" (If you've read the story, you know what this is about)
"You know it could be like this, just like this, always"
and more.

Just click on "Love is a Force of Nature" to see all the images, then click on an image to see all the products it's on.   

If there's something you don't see, I can design and upload it within a day or two and it can be delivered in the US about a week later. (Bumperstickers are also a possibility.) For copyright reasons, I can't use the name or images from the movie, or the names or faces of Jake or Heath.

There are more gay-friendly goods at my other shop, http://www.cafepress.com/wero

I'm between "real" jobs at the moment, so this is my livelihood - otherwise it would be charitable like NewYearsDay's.