Author Topic: Ladies and gentlemen, the studly duckling has entered the building.  (Read 2672 times)

TheStudDuck

Oh my goodness gracious.

Now this is what I call a party!  I'm actually like this interface better than IMDb and this is where I belong.  I now officially love it here and I've been here but a few minutes.

I wish I could sit here and enjoy this brand spankin' new board with ya'll, but it is, in fact, Survivor Thursday and I do not miss Survivor.  Sorry.  Just doesn't happen.  But I wanted to peek my head in and see what was going on and, wowzers, this place is gonna be a'rockin.  I hope there is some sort of system for letting people know about this place so that we can do it without there being lots of untrustworthy people coming in... and with that said, I have no plans of telling anyone about this place as of right now.  I'm going to let others take care of it so I don't accidentally become responsible for some sort of... problem.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have e-mailed Nicole Tremblay and told her about us coming here and about how Pierre Tremblay has his very own forum at this website!  So she'll know where we are -- and I told her to tell Pierre for us, because I hate sending him e-mails about this kind of stuff, as I imagine him to be incredibly busy.

So with that... I love you all... and I must now go eat vanilla ice cream right out of the carton while watching strangers endure harsh phsyical conditions and compete in an interpersonal relations game for a cool one million dollars.

Hasta la vista,
David

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Ladies and gentlemen, the studly duckling has entered the building.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 08:56:33 pm »
Great to see you David - was wondering if you go the invite.  I sent a PM to Nicole & Pierre - thanks for sending them the e-mail.  Talk at ya later, friend.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)