Author Topic: Happy Birthday Chan!  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Happy Birthday Chan!
« on: June 06, 2006, 03:44:30 am »
Yep, it is FuzzyChanny's birthday and she is 19! God she is old. :laugh: Anyway leave you wishes here, and be nice.

Hope you enjoyed your present Chan! The beetles didn't get ya. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Re: Happy Birthday Chan!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 03:50:37 am »
Happy birthday Fuzzy.  All good things.  X
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 03:52:57 am »

Happy birthday Fuzzy! I wish you all the best and something yummy!  :D

vkm91941

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 04:15:11 am »
Happy 19th Birthday Fuzzy!!!All good wishes and the best of everything to you

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 06:06:32 am »
Happy Birthday!      Watch out for those 19 spankings!     ;)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 11:46:34 am »
Thank you so much everyone :D :D

Hope you enjoyed your present Chan! The beetles didn't get ya. ;D

Becky, I loved it!! You rock so much! Crazy, the second after I opened it, just before I saw it, I thought "Oh, it's going to be a husky..." Low and behold... The Card was BRILLIANT!! I love getting cards so that was just brilliant, and so was the present - lots of Jake staring while watch my new BBM DVD.

Watch out for those 19 spankings!     ;)

Haha, they haven't caught me yet David - though I did fall twice on my bum at dancing  >:(

Victoria, that is so fitting (seeing as how I did slip and fall twice today - luckily not carrying cake... but I am sick of it - it was one of my nursery school kid's bday too)!!

Ahh, so cute! Thanks Anke!

Thanks again all!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:49:34 am by FuzzyChanny »
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 12:18:37 pm »

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 02:17:30 pm »
Happy Birthday  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 04:32:57 pm »
Thank you so much everyone :D :D

Becky, I loved it!! You rock so much! Crazy, the second after I opened it, just before I saw it, I thought "Oh, it's going to be a husky..." Low and behold... The Card was BRILLIANT!! I love getting cards so that was just brilliant, and so was the present - lots of Jake staring while watch my new BBM DVD.

I am so happy you liked the present! ;D I know I kinda gave away what it was by saying "He's a tough old dog" but I am predictable like that. I hope you are looking after Jake the Husky, he likes plenty of attention as the real Jake does so be nice to him and stroke him for me.....That is the real Jake not the Husky. :laugh:
The book is amazing too, I also have one and the pictures are such high-quality and I love how they have but personal quotes from the BBM website in there, just makes me feel closer to my Brokies.
I think the card is absolutely legendary, so completely amazing that I found it cause I thought Cowboy cards didn't exsist, but somehow I found it. ::) I am sure everyone will want to see it now, is it possible to take a picture and load it on to here? Hey maybe that could be your avatar? ;D Ennis wanting a Pussy, how rediculous!

Hope you had a really good day, dispite falling on your ass, and you got lots of prezzies to open. ;D
Love,
Beckala :-*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 04:34:31 pm »
Happy Birthday, FuzzyChanny!  Many, many happy returns.   8)
No more beans!