Author Topic: OT: Why Heath cried  (Read 8770 times)

vkm91941

Re: OT: Why Heath cried
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 04:31:50 pm »
Thanks for that Leslie, just read it...someone needs to throw that one guy in a cell and throw away the key!   Can't wait to see this film sounds like Heath might have himself another winner

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 04:36:11 pm »
Thanks for that Leslie, just read it...someone needs to throw that one guy in a cell and throw away the key!   Can't wait to see this film sounds like Heath might have himself another winner

Agreed!  October 20th

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 05:15:08 pm »

I am impatiently waiting for a review from Sheyne or Ray who have both told me (repeatedly) they plan to see it...but haven't, yet. What are they waiting for, inquiring minds want to know!!!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 05:32:26 pm »
Aww..Heath.. :(

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 05:49:26 pm »
Bloody papparazzi!!  >:(

I am sure Heath and Michelle are finding things much better in Brooklyn.  I hope at least.

And people wonder why some celebs punch out slimy paparazzi or hit them with telephones?!  ::)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 08:17:20 am »
I am impatiently waiting for a review from Sheyne or Ray who have both told me (repeatedly) they plan to see it...but haven't, yet. What are they waiting for, inquiring minds want to know!!!

We're seeing it tomorrow Leslie - DEFINITELY. We've made a date, a time..  it is true I'm waiting for Ray to confirm the NEW time but he will not miss a chance to drool over Heath. I'm even bringing him a bib.

I'll post my thoughts tomorrow arvo when I get home..

;D
Chut up!

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2006, 11:48:04 am »
Sheyne, just because you are such a careful poster, I am thinking you really meant to type "arvo."  What is that?

I wish I could go see Candy with you all.

Offline Catglith

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 12:13:14 pm »
The British paparazzi are the world's worst! I've read alot of interviews with American stars who complain about them when they come over here, and i don't blame them!

Offline Anya_Angie

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Figure skating is not figure jumping! - Ilia Kulik
    • Balletic Tzar
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 06:27:49 pm »
It's crazy what the paparazzi will do to get their photos and interviews.

Whenever I think of how horrible paparazzi can be, I always think back to what happened to Princess Di. There she was, lying on the ground, bleeding to death, and what did the paps do? TAKE PICTURES. Wasn't it like a half hour before anyone called an ambulance?

I thought that was as low as they could go.
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky when we walked in fields of gold...

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 11:36:40 pm »
Well. lemme tell ya, Cobble Hill is the most beautiful part of brooklyn, and that's saying something.  It's the greatest place to live, cobblestone streets, high ceilings, brownstones, nice little delis---if you can hang with city life, that's a great plave to be. (My sister used to live there,. but got a co=ip in Brooklyn Heights, so she had to move. B.H. is a but more expensive, but C.H. is the best).
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters