Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 241320 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2006, 04:05:27 pm »
THUD!

(Faints dead away, falls off chair, frightens cube mate at work for the second time in as many weeks. ...  ;D )

I like Josh's scruffy look on Lost--got a framed pic of him torn out of TV Guide hanging on my refrigerator--but these are NICE! And the first look I've had of his, er, assets. ...  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2006, 10:29:25 pm »
And look what I found:
Whoa!  ;D

OMG!  He's so Cute!  Lovely butt shots!   :D  What is Cold Heart - a movie?
I watch Lost but I'm really kind of lost.   ???   :laugh:

Holy crap!  Did y'all see tonight's CSI?  Soooo intense!   :o  *shivers*
I won't spoil it for anyone by giving away details ... but...  WOW!
What y'all think?

*off to go watch the Greg scenes again*
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2006, 10:35:42 pm »

But I suggest you Google Josh Holloway, aka Sawyer, and you'll see what I mean. Boone was played by the very pretty Ian Sommerhalder, but Boone got killed off.  :'(

Oooo, that's a lovely pairing, both yummy.  Because Boone got killed off a while back, I did read some Sawyer/Sayid slash that wasn't bad.  Now if I could just remember where the hell I found it.  Hmmmmm.....
NavyVet

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2006, 11:51:20 pm »
Hey NV!

Thanks for not posting any spoilers .. lol,  the show starts in about 5 minutes here, so I got the wine chilling, the candles burning .. ready to relax!  ;D  I'll be back to discuss the episode later!  ;)

m

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2006, 08:59:18 am »
Since it's now Friday morning, I guess it's safe to say that I got a BIG KICK out of Nicky punching K-Fed!  ;D

And I need to find me some Sawyer pics.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2006, 11:52:10 am »
Oh Jeff .. I was thrilled too when Nicky kicked some K "Piggy" Federline asz!!  ;D

But poor Greg .. when he drove up that alley, I had a real bad feeling about the whole thing .. and to think just moments before he looked so delicious in his "monkey suit" as Grissom called it.  ;)

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2006, 12:12:21 pm »

But poor Greg .. when he drove up that alley, I had a real bad feeling about the whole thing .. and to think just moments before he looked so delicious in his "monkey suit" as Grissom called it.  ;)

*SPOILER WARNING* for 'Fannysmackin'

Oh, yes.  Didn't he look adorable?  and he was so happy.  This ep was a tour de force acting job for Eric, kind of like Grave Danger was for George Eads.  Scary, poor Greg moments - and the scene that got me was Greg being so brave lying there talking to Sarah.  And what was up with them all still lying in the freakin alley in the daytime when it happened in the dark of night?  I'm yelling at the TV going "Hurry up, ambulance.  Take them to the hospital already, Greggo's in pain here!"
The scene where Gil is talking to Greg about the parents thing and Greg started crying - that totally killed me!
Excellent ep.  But I hope they don't gloss over it.  Ya know how TV shows are - the following week, everything's back to normal like the stuff never happened
NavyVet

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2006, 02:28:37 pm »
He did look cute in the "monkey suit," and the scene in the hospital with Grissom was sweet.

I have a feeling this won't be glossed over. Not this season. It seems like stuff will pop up again, maybe when we're not expecting it.

They haven't solved Izzy's murder yet, have they?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2006, 03:22:59 pm »
I sure hope this episode is not glossed over, especially after what Greg went through .. it broke my heart to see him lying in that hospital bed, black and blue with one eye swollen shut .. :-\ ..Especially when he was telling Grissom about his Ma and how she used to freak out when he got so much as a nose bleed.  Very moving scene!

And yeah, Izzy's death remains unsolved!  :)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2006, 03:54:01 pm »
I sure hope this episode is not glossed over, especially after what Greg went through .. it broke my heart to see him lying in that hospital bed, black and blue with one eye swollen shut .. :-\ ..Especially when he was telling Grissom about his Ma and how she used to freak out when he got so much as a nose bleed.  Very moving scene!

And yeah, Izzy's death remains unsolved!  :)

And another thing:

Tell you what, I don't think we've seen the last of the guy in the other E.R. room who was giving Our Greg the Evil Eye while that woman was crying hysterically over someone who, presumably, was dead. The look that guy was giving Greg, like Greg was responsible for whatever it was that happened to the person in the bed, was downright scary.  :o

BTW, I was very impressed with Greg, lying there in the street, telling Sara about checking for things to identify his assailant. Reminded me of Catherine collecting evidence of her own possible rape. Clearly, Greg has been trained well.