Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 241826 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #320 on: February 23, 2007, 02:04:26 am »
Just saw the episode tonight!
Very interesting as always ..

but...

Sara and Grissom at the end ..!!!!!!!!!!!
:o :o :D :D :D
Why can't they show us more than a few seconds of those 2 at a time!
What a tease!  ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #321 on: February 23, 2007, 12:03:01 pm »
Just saw the episode tonight!
Very interesting as always ..

but...

Sara and Grissom at the end ..!!!!!!!!!!!
:o :o :D :D :D
Why can't they show us more than a few seconds of those 2 at a time!
What a tease!  ;D

I'll miss the beard.  :(

Personally, my favorite was the teenaged athlete in bondage. ...  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #322 on: February 23, 2007, 12:55:27 pm »
Yeah, I'll miss the beard too!  :-\

Personally, my favorite was the teenaged athlete in bondage. ...  ;D

Jeff .. kinky Jeff!  ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #323 on: February 23, 2007, 02:33:30 pm »
Jeff .. kinky Jeff!  ;D

Jeff Wrangler? Jeff Nasty!  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #324 on: February 23, 2007, 08:17:12 pm »
I am still alittle bit confused about the case ..

Was the Photography teacher part of the whole thing? The bondage and filming, etc .. SHe took the pix, we know that ..
My guess is that she found his van, took his body .. ran Megan off the road in the process and took his body to that "sanctuary" where she did the Romeo and Juliet thing .. 
I was thinking about that at the end, but when Sara and Gris came on like that, I just forgot everything I was thinking about at the time ..  ;D

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #325 on: February 23, 2007, 11:37:16 pm »
I have always had a soft spot for William Peterson, and liked all of his stuff-he was a great Grady in Lonesome Dove II, and another crime drama movie, I think Mankiller maybe its name??--and his Gil Grissom is exceptional--but I don't get him with Sara, not now, not ever---the only guy on that whole show who in my own opinion actually has chemistry and spark with Sara is Greg Sanders---I love their banter, and the wits of their conversations---she was always such a puppy around Gil, it just never gelled them  for me, and still doesn't no matter what I see on the screen.   I really enjoy the way he and Catherine understand each other, and I loved his fascination with Lady Heather, that was a very interesting pairing and I wish they would have let them continue it farther.   
I thought Catherine and Warrick may well have been interesting too am waiting till his marriage goes bust--and then am wondering what will happen and if maybe they will pick up where they ALMOST left off??LOL

I missed this last week, but hope to catch up soon-thanks for all the updated opinions of what's going on.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #326 on: February 24, 2007, 12:04:37 am »
I am still alittle bit confused about the case ..

I get a little confused about all of the cases, Milli!  :laugh: Blink and you miss it when a point gets explained.

I noticed how the one cheerleader got the subdural hematoma (I think that's what they called it): She got bonked on the head with the camera, and that's how the camera got broken and where the broken pieces of lens came from.

I kind of missed how Megan pushed Ryan into the tackling dummy--at least I think that's what he got pushed into--and I guess how what I presume was his carotid artery got punctured.

I think the photography teacher must have hit Megan with her own car, and that's how the car's light got broken, but I didn't catch how she came to hit Megan.

Amazing how quickly I forget these details. ...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #327 on: February 24, 2007, 12:11:43 am »
I have always had a soft spot for William Peterson, and liked all of his stuff- ...-and his Gil Grissom is exceptional--but I don't get him with Sara, not now, not ever---

I really don't get him with Sara either.

The only guy on that whole show who in my own opinion actually has chemistry and spark with Sara is Greg Sanders---I love their banter, and the wits of their conversations---she was always such a puppy around Gil, it just never gelled them  for me, and still doesn't no matter what I see on the screen.

Interesting observation about Sara's interactions with Greg. For me, I'm afraid that in general Sara just leaves me emotionally cold. Catherine I like, but Sara just seems like a cold fish to me.

I really enjoy the way (Grissom) and Catherine understand each other, and I loved his fascination with Lady Heather, that was a very interesting pairing and I wish they would have let them continue it farther.

Oh, yeah--Gris and Lady Heather sizzled!  ;D   

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #328 on: February 24, 2007, 01:33:33 am »

Oh, yeah--Gris and Lady Heather sizzled!  ;D   

I agree 100%! !
I hate that she has not been on the show for so long ..   8)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #329 on: March 27, 2007, 04:26:57 pm »
Wakey wakey CSI-lovers!

Brand new episode coming this thursday!!  :D