Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 240953 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #380 on: May 10, 2007, 12:25:10 pm »
Could you repeat that, Milli? I don't think you said it loudly enough.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #381 on: May 10, 2007, 01:19:19 pm »
I...said...
Thursday is here!!  Lady H. is almost here!!

A bit better now Jeff?  ;D

Okay, I am just excited is all!! Hee!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #382 on: May 10, 2007, 01:33:35 pm »
 ;D  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #383 on: May 10, 2007, 01:42:17 pm »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #384 on: May 11, 2007, 09:04:55 am »
Wait a minute?  That wasn't the same woman who played Lady Heather the first time was it?

Of course it was.  ???

And the woman's got a great rack. ...  ;)  ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #385 on: May 11, 2007, 12:02:38 pm »
And the woman's got a great rack. ...  ;)  ;D

You never miss a face, do you Jeff?  ;D

Spoilers..........

- It was amazing to watch Grissom squirm when he entered the hospital room and found Sara there with Lady H! Hee!
Who else thinks they should have dedicated the entire show to Lady H's case?  There was not nearly enough of her as I'd hoped! 
Still, it was awesome to see her back!  8)

- Remember when Sara and Cath arrived at the 'Saloon' scene and Cath kept talking about Grissom and Heather..going on and on about how much chemistry they had and how much Grissom liked her.  I thought that Sara would scream at her at some point.  She kept trying to change the subject, but Cath kept on going about it. LOL.

- Then when Brass and Cath came back to the scene right before they discovered the second body, Brass was telling Cath about some "juicy" thing that he knows about Grissom - I think he knows about Gris and Sara..  Matter of fact, I think Catherine may know too!

I was planning to watch the show twice last night (on CBS East and CBS West - thanks to satellite!) but I got the time wrong and tuned into the CBS East show when it was almost over. Argh!  I was pissed! lol..

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #386 on: May 11, 2007, 12:28:22 pm »

Spoilers..........

- Remember when Sara and Cath arrived at the 'Saloon' scene and Cath kept talking about Grissom and Heather..going on and on about how much chemistry they had and how much Grissom liked her.  I thought that Sara would scream at her at some point.  She kept trying to change the subject, but Cath kept on going about it. LOL.

That was funny. I guess I must be getting way too critical in my old age, though. The scene struck me as too, I don't know, artificial? Just thrown in for humor value so we could see Sara squirm? I mean, it seemed incosistent with Catherine's character. I don't ordinarily think of her as such a chatterbox. Catherine's no LaShawn. The woman doesn't ordinarily talk a blue streak.  ;D

Maybe I was just overly tired and thus cranky while watching, but I was also vaguely annoyed that in the end, what did we have? The dominatrix turned submissive for the sake of her grandchild (that's where the money for the trust fund came from, not the sale of her house, from "selling herself" to the guy who owned the theme park). How  ... stereotypically ... maternal. Somehow seemed ... unworthy ... of C.S.I. to be so stereotypically melodramatic.

Quick! Help! I'm driving myself crazy because I've already forgotten, but what was Lady Heather's last name?

Anyway, I'm glad to see her back. She rocks!

And Nicky was looking pretty good, too. I'm glad they've stopped screwing with his hair.  :laugh:

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #387 on: May 11, 2007, 12:54:27 pm »
Hey Jeff,

Heather's last name is Kessler:)

About the way it ended .. It might've been stereotypical but still plausible in my mind..
Remember what Heather did to the man who killed her daughter.  Sure she was in control when she whipped him tied to his car..but that was out of character for her usually calm, logical, poise, intelligent self.  If she was driven to that when she lost her daughter, obviously there was a very strong bond there.  In that light, I can see why she would be willing to give up a whole of herself for her granddaughter.. Even dominatrices can be submissive in some parts of their lives, you know ..  8)  When the judge ruled against her, granting full custody to the grandfather, I am sure she realised that she was not in control of everything .. dominatrix or not.  Desperate situations call for ... desperate measures..

Still, if the show's producers had her reading a phonebook, I'd still have loved every minute of it.. ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #388 on: May 11, 2007, 01:26:24 pm »

Heather's last name is Kessler:)

Oh, thank God! Thanks, Milli! Now I can sleep tonight!  :laugh:

Hey. Wait a minute. Kessler? Remember Liev Schreiber's character? What's going on here? A coincidence? I think not!  :laugh:

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #389 on: May 11, 2007, 01:29:53 pm »
She is Kessler.

He was Keppler!

Hmm... Darn close!  But they're not related Jeff.  I am certain of it!  ;D