Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 240925 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #390 on: May 11, 2007, 01:53:47 pm »
She is Kessler.

He was Keppler!

Hmm... Darn close!  But they're not related Jeff.  I am certain of it!  ;D

Maybe it's an inside joke.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #391 on: May 17, 2007, 09:28:30 am »
It's here! It's here!

Tonight we learn the identity of the Miniature Killer!

Yeehaw!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #392 on: May 17, 2007, 12:25:06 pm »
Yes indeedy!!  :D

Although during the previews of this show last week, they said something that scared me last time ... that CSI might lose one of its own or something like that!  ???

I cant wait for tonight!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #393 on: May 17, 2007, 12:30:20 pm »
Yes indeedy!!  :D

Although during the previews of this show last week, they said something that scared me last time ... that CSI might lose one of its own or something like that!  ???

I cant wait for tonight!

Well, I read somewhere that Jorja Fox had contract issues. ...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #394 on: May 17, 2007, 12:32:39 pm »
I hope she stays though ..  :-\  I would hate to see my dear Grissom's heart broken.. :)

Tonight will tell!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #395 on: May 17, 2007, 01:08:32 pm »
I would hate to see my dear Grissom's heart broken.. :)

Lady Heather could take care of that. ...  ;D

Seriously, I don't know whether or not the "issues" were resolved.  :-\

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #396 on: May 17, 2007, 02:52:22 pm »
Hey everyone,

I am CSI fan but here we are one season behind so I'd rather not come here and see all the spoilers. However, I haven't seen the show since the very first chapter and I'm not quite sure what's the story with Lady Heather and Grissom. I know they met a few seasons back when CSI was investigating the murder of one of her girls. Then met again when two male prostitutes were found dead. But did they have a relationship? I might have missed a few chapters since 2001, so I'm not quite sure what's the background story between them.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #397 on: May 17, 2007, 03:44:26 pm »
Hey everyone,

I am CSI fan but here we are one season behind so I'd rather not come here and see all the spoilers. However, I haven't seen the show since the very first chapter and I'm not quite sure what's the story with Lady Heather and Grissom. I know they met a few seasons back when CSI was investigating the murder of one of her girls. Then met again when two male prostitutes were found dead. But did they have a relationship? I might have missed a few chapters since 2001, so I'm not quite sure what's the background story between them.

Maybe Mili can give a better background. I sort of came into it in the middle myself. I think the first episode that I saw with Lady Heather was not the first time they met, though I can't remember the circumstances of why they were meeting. I just remember that Grissom seemed fascinated by the whole dominance/submission thing. (I'm sorry I apparently missed the episode about the murder of the two hustlers; that doesn't sound familiar to me.) The second time I saw her was an episode where it turned out that she had a daughter, and the daughter was a murder victim.

Offline Amber

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #398 on: May 18, 2007, 12:03:02 pm »
While I don't give much (if any) credence to newspaper stories regarding TV stars exits - apparently it was originally written that Sara's character was supposed to die in this season's finale.  I guess Jorja decided not to show up on the day they were supposed to film, boycotting if you will, requiring a bunch of re-shooting to occur which is why this season ended with the cliffhanger that it did.  Whether it's true or not I have no idea.  I'm just glad that decision hasn't been made yet.  I'd like to see her hang around.

In any event I loved the looks on the faces of the team when Grissom made his little speech.  They certainly looked like they knew less than I thought they did.  I'll be waiting all summer for September to get here to answer all the questions!!

Another great season.
"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #399 on: May 18, 2007, 12:11:19 pm »
While I don't give much (if any) credence to newspaper stories regarding TV stars exits - apparently it was originally written that Sara's character was supposed to die in this season's finale.  I guess Jorja decided not to show up on the day they were supposed to film, boycotting if you will, requiring a bunch of re-shooting to occur which is why this season ended with the cliffhanger that it did.  Whether it's true or not I have no idea.  I'm just glad that decision hasn't been made yet.  I'd like to see her hang around.

I don't know. If the producers really want Jorja Fox to come back, and they were in negotiations at the time the episode had to be filmed, they couldn't well kill Sara, because then what would they do if they came to a contract agreement?

But, indeed, it was a very interesting season! (I'm just sorry they ultimately killed Mike Keppler. ...)