Author Topic: Lead Me to Your Door by marakeshsparrow  (Read 63884 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Re: Lead Me to Your Door by marakeshsparrow
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2006, 09:26:51 pm »

Good morning starshine
The earth says hello
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below

Good morning starshine
You lead us along
My love and me as we sing
Our early morning singing song

Gliddy glup gloopy nibby nabby noopy la la la lo lo
Sabba sibby sabba nooby abba nabba le le lo lo
Tooby ooby walla nooby abba nabba
Early morning singing song

Good morning starshine
There's love in your skies
Reflecting the sunlight
In my lover's eyes

Good morning starshine
So happy to be
My love and me as we sing
Our early morning singing song

Don't mind me, I'm a little nuts....thank you.
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2006, 03:20:18 am »
I'm so pleased to hear that you all enjoyed this story so much.  It has been a wonderful journey to write and every minute has been worthwhile because of all the support from you guys.  Thank you for reading!!!

To answer any questions, yes I am working on another J/E ongoing fic as I write this.  It is called To Be Alone With You and it it an AU!AU that takes place in the 1970s in the Mediterranean, pirates and priests, Oh MY!

I hope to have chapter 1 posted by Saturday.  I also intend to keep writing one shots and also to do a "sequel" of vignettes within the LMtyD universe.  So yes, many plans ahead!

Thank you again for all you care and support and comments.  I appreciate them from the bottom of my heart.  Graci.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2006, 05:08:45 am »
Jess,

Feel free to start a new thread for your new story if you like.  Or if you want to keep on in this thread, you can do that.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2006, 03:42:11 pm »
I'm so pleased to hear that you all enjoyed this story so much.  It has been a wonderful journey to write and every minute has been worthwhile because of all the support from you guys.  Thank you for reading!!!

To answer any questions, yes I am working on another J/E ongoing fic as I write this.  It is called To Be Alone With You and it it an AU!AU that takes place in the 1970s in the Mediterranean, pirates and priests, Oh MY!

I hope to have chapter 1 posted by Saturday.  I also intend to keep writing one shots and also to do a "sequel" of vignettes within the LMtyD universe.  So yes, many plans ahead!

Thank you again for all you care and support and comments.  I appreciate them from the bottom of my heart.  Graci.

OMG - this sounds exciting! *fangirly squeeeeeeee* Whooowee!

Is it Saturday already??!  ;D

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2006, 02:02:06 am »
OMG - this sounds exciting! *fangirly squeeeeeeee* Whooowee!

Is it Saturday already??!  ;D

The link to chapter one is posted on the new thread I posted.  Hope you like it!

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2006, 01:45:33 am »
Just to let you all know, I'm writing the sequel to Lead Me to Your Door which will be entitled, Two of Us (aren't you all lucky, you're the first peeps I've told the title to!) and I hope to have it posted by the weekend if not sooner.

The deal is, that the sequel will be made up of vignettes and are starting from present day (give or take a year...) and working its way back to where I left off with the story, LMtyD.  Just a little spoiler for Chapter 1 of Two of Us:

June 2005, and the boys (I'm sorry, men) get a call from Junior about an odd *movie* that's coming out in Dec.  He he he.  ;) ;)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2006, 02:45:17 am »
I refuse to say "squeee!" (MUCH too undignified.)..but....goody, goody gumdrops. Humph!

« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 02:48:13 am by twistedude »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

mvansand76

« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2006, 04:29:37 am »
I refuse to say "squeee!" (MUCH too undignified.)..but....goody, goody gumdrops. Humph!

:) Oh this is really exciting!!!!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2006, 07:06:45 am »
Just to let you all know, I'm writing the sequel to Lead Me to Your Door which will be entitled, Two of Us (aren't you all lucky, you're the first peeps I've told the title to!) and I hope to have it posted by the weekend if not sooner.

The deal is, that the sequel will be made up of vignettes and are starting from present day (give or take a year...) and working its way back to where I left off with the story, LMtyD.  Just a little spoiler for Chapter 1 of Two of Us:

June 2005, and the boys (I'm sorry, men) get a call from Junior about an odd *movie* that's coming out in Dec.  He he he.  ;) ;)

Exciting indeed!  :) Thanks for the news.

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2006, 03:27:14 am »
Heh...I know I said I'd have it up by the weekend like a week ago...but, uh..

Well this weekend is the weekend!  Do not fear!  Hopefully it'll be up by Sat or Sunday.  Thanks for your interest!