Author Topic: Lead Me to Your Door by marakeshsparrow  (Read 64031 times)

one_of_one

Re: Lead Me to Your Door by marakeshsparrow
« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2007, 02:30:32 am »
THANK YOU girls for kicking my butt and dragging me out from under the bed!!  ;D This story truly is wonderful and special and so so different. I love it so far, only up to chapter 4 but will probably read straight through this evening  :)

Good grief - she finally read the bloomin' thing!!!!

*dies of shock*

:P :-*

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2007, 10:26:46 am »
Good grief - she finally read the bloomin' thing!!!!

*dies of shock*

:P :-*

Hahaha! *prods H*

:-*

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2007, 05:08:48 pm »
Speaking of smack bottoms - Helen...

I know Valentine's Day is an American greed fest but are we gonna see home Holiday Ennis and Jack action in February? I love highlands Ennis and city Jack and need a fix soon.

June-yippee for you! I LOVE being surprised by an excellent story and it has happened a couple of times now. Keep up with the recs everybuddy.

O0

Heathen

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2007, 08:56:23 pm »
LOL! Yeah ~ I can't believe myself for being so stupid either  ::) And I'm just so HAPPY and GRATEFUL that I've FINALLY read it all *SIGH* it was everything and so so much more everybody had been telling me about it. Just SO WONDERFUL and BRILLIANT and AMAZING and CLEVER and BEAUTIFUL  :) *sighs again* I deserve all the kicks I got for not reading till now!!  :D And indeed, how lucky was I for just being able to read straight through! Jesus! those cliffhangers were awful!

Yeah ~ most definitely one of the best stories out there  :) I LOVED it to death  :) *warm happy glow*  :)
i love you so much ...you are just a genuine joy..you are always so full of fun, and enthuasism...i hope you will always be here
to keep us all as young in mind and spirit as you are...you see every
thing in a very special and unique way,,,,         again i love you dear
                                                                           janice

Beautiful mind

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #204 on: February 01, 2007, 03:47:49 am »
i love you so much ...you are just a genuine joy..you are always so full of fun, and enthuasism...i hope you will always be here
to keep us all as young in mind and spirit as you are...you see every
thing in a very special and unique way,,,,         again i love you dear
                                                                           janice

Aw Janice  :-* *hugs you* you're just so so sweet! You just made my entire day! Thank you for your lovely sweet words  :-* I haven't been around much, am behind with 'A Small Circle of Friends' and I haven't been in chat for ages and ages  :( Must try and make time for that sometime soon  :)
Thanks, sweet Janice  :-*

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2007, 03:51:48 am »
Speaking of smack bottoms - Helen...

I know Valentine's Day is an American greed fest but are we gonna see home Holiday Ennis and Jack action in February? I love highlands Ennis and city Jack and need a fix soon.

June-yippee for you! I LOVE being surprised by an excellent story and it has happened a couple of times now. Keep up with the recs everybuddy.

O0

Yeah H!! What's up with them Scottish darlings??! Huh??  :P   :-*

LOL thanks Roux!  :-*

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #206 on: February 10, 2007, 10:02:20 am »
Does anyone know if the other story Marakesh started: "Just the two of us" is ever going to be updated? It,s been ages and ages and ages. It got of to such a great start and I really enjoyed it and then nothing for ages. I,m gonna loose interest in it soon.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #207 on: February 10, 2007, 01:08:24 pm »
Does anyone know if the other story Marakesh started: "Just the two of us" is ever going to be updated? It,s been ages and ages and ages. It got of to such a great start and I really enjoyed it and then nothing for ages. I,m gonna loose interest in it soon.

I have no idea, twinnie. I've been waiting for To Be Alone With You to update as well, that's been AAAAAAGES too  :( I've pretty much given up on it now, I really loved it though.  I wish Jess would let us know what's going on.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #208 on: February 10, 2007, 02:14:16 pm »
I have no idea, twinnie. I've been waiting for To Be Alone With You to update as well, that's been AAAAAAGES too  :( I've pretty much given up on it now, I really loved it though.  I wish Jess would let us know what's going on.

Yeah me too. I mean even if she just said she wont be posting for a few weeks/months or whatever for personal reasons. Thats fine. It just saves you checking for updates all the time. I,ve completly given up on dreaming now. Even if it gets started up again I shant read it. You feel torn between feeling a bit sad at no updates for ages and a bit cross because the author hasnt let you know one way or the other. Doesnt have to be much, just one line. I still live in the faint hope that one day Jenna will finish FON, but it,s not looking good. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #209 on: February 10, 2007, 02:22:45 pm »
Yeah me too. I mean even if she just said she wont be posting for a few weeks/months or whatever for personal reasons. Thats fine. It just saves you checking for updates all the time. I,ve completly given up on dreaming now. Even if it gets started up again I shant read it. You feel torn between feeling a bit sad at no updates for ages and a bit cross because the author hasnt let you know one way or the other. Doesnt have to be much, just one line. I still live in the faint hope that one day Jenna will finish FON, but it,s not looking good. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh, as far as I'm concerned FON is completely over. I don't hope for that anymore; everything has been deleted and that's just telling enough for me. As for Dreaming, well I adored that and I tell myself I won't read it but if/when the last chapter ever comes up, I'm sure I will  :D
I'm sure the author's have very good reasons for not updating, just wish they'd let us know  :)