Author Topic: Lead Me to Your Door by marakeshsparrow  (Read 63906 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Lead Me to Your Door by marakeshsparrow
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2007, 01:17:16 pm »
Speaking of updates... just posted over at DC from marakeshsparrow:

Hey yos!

Just to let you know, I'll probably be posting a new story of mine sometime today!  I know I haven't come out with the next chap of the pirate fic yet, or the second half of the LmtYd sequel, but they're all still in the works.  Just a heads up!

Jess
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2007, 01:57:35 pm »
Speaking of updates... just posted over at DC from marakeshsparrow:

Hey yos!

Just to let you know, I'll probably be posting a new story of mine sometime today!  I know I haven't come out with the next chap of the pirate fic yet, or the second half of the LmtYd sequel, but they're all still in the works.  Just a heads up!

Jess

And here it is!!!  :D

http://marakeshsparrow.livejournal.com/35532.html

Save the Last Dance for Me, Chapter 1 ~ Can't wait to read it!  ;D AND Jess hasn't given up on the pirate fic! Wheeeeeee!!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2007, 02:08:12 pm »
AND Jess hasn't given up on the pirate fic! Wheeeeeee!!

I know that made me so so so happy  :D ;D :D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

one_of_one

« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2007, 02:42:51 pm »
I don't think my brain can cope with ANOTHER fic!  *cries*

but it's Jess, so I will not be able to resist!!

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2007, 05:30:41 pm »
And here it is!!!  :D

Save the Last Dance for Me, Chapter 1 ~ Can't wait to read it!  ;D AND Jess hasn't given up on the pirate fic! Wheeeeeee!!

I thought it was GREAT and DIFFERENT and WILD and SEXY!! And she has me HOOKED!!  ;D

And I hope that ALL this begging for Pirate!Jack (you know who you are!  ;D) will result in an update VERY VERY VERY SOON!

one_of_one

« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2007, 05:59:37 pm »
Oh man!

SPOILERS

Ennis DANCING!  Ennis doing EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Ennis getting FUCKED!  Ennis in a GAY CLUB! 

Oh it's the best of the best!

PIRATES!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2007, 06:47:05 pm »
Oh man!

SPOILERS

Ennis DANCING!  Ennis doing EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Ennis getting FUCKED!  Ennis in a GAY CLUB! 

Oh it's the best of the best!

PIRATES!

I still haven't gotten to read this one yet, but I love love love QAF and I think the idea of a mix sounds FABULOUS!! I can't wait until I can read this tonight...

And also, PIRATE!JACK RIGHT NOW PLEASE  ::) :P

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #227 on: March 05, 2007, 12:39:59 pm »

I'm also really wondering when this will be updated again.....it was so good. And the pirate fic.....well....what can I say  :(

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #228 on: March 05, 2007, 01:00:28 pm »
I've been feeling the same way. I was hesitant to start reading this because I was afraid she would stop updating like she did the pirate fic, but I couldn't stop myself and now I'm just jonesing real bad for both of them.

I loved this take on the BBM/QaF mix, so much so that I started watching QaF again after reading the first chapter. But now I'm afraid we won't see another chapter of either. :-\

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2007, 02:19:15 pm »
And what about "Just the two of us"? that started out so well, I was really enjoying it and then nothing. I get so pissed off when people start stories and leave them. >:( Sure there might be a valid reason but all they have to do is just post one line to say no more updates for a while due to personal reasons, and then at least we,d know not to check. In future I shall only read completed stories.