Author Topic: Lead Me to Your Door by marakeshsparrow  (Read 63378 times)

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Lead Me to Your Door by marakeshsparrow
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2006, 06:25:49 pm »
Hey guys just to let you know chapter 15 is up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2006, 05:46:38 am »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2006, 07:06:26 pm »
::hits forehead::

I forgot to put the link!  Thanks Mainwriter!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2006, 08:02:48 am »
Hey there louisev!

So glad to hear from you!  I'm glad you like LMtYD despite it's extreme AU-ness.  (AU-ness...now that's a word).  You know, I like AU, but...I could never write it.  What I mean is, I could never change the story from the way it was originally, because I think it was perfect the way it was.  Sure it's fun to read happy endings and all, but to me, BBM just couldn't have ended any other way.  I DID want to take a stab at the happily ever after, though, but I knew that for me to do that, it would have to be completely outside of the original story.  And there you go!

Thanks for coming over here!  I've always wanted to talk with you more, since I've always been intrigued by your super sonic updating speed!  And I still want to read you story!  It sounds tasty...LOL!

marakeshsparrow

I've slow down a bit actually....  and I do agree to the not being able to change any details of the BBM story itself.  I just can't bring myself to do it.

As soon as you have a lull in writing then you can read... that is what I do.  Lately I havent had a lot of lulls but I do read your story regularly when it updates.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Helen

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2006, 07:45:55 am »
This story is my favourite current one....I just love it that they've met for the first time in middle age and still feel the same as they did when they met at 19!   :D

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2006, 04:48:38 pm »
Okay, I have to ask. 

Helen, what on earth does your icon say???  I've been sitting here forever trying to figure it out.  Very cute pic of a lamb I must say, but....what does it mean???

Helen

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2006, 05:36:33 pm »
LOL - it says "Brammetjes Lekker!"    It's Dutch, and he (the lamb) is saying he likes sandwiches...

Um...it's a result of my recent trip to Holland to visit June!  LOL.  Lamb in Dutch is lammetje, so I spent a silly time saying lammetjes brammetjes

(okay, yes, I may be just a leetle beet crazy)   :D :D :D :D

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2006, 11:50:55 am »
LOL - it says "Brammetjes Lekker!"    It's Dutch, and he (the lamb) is saying he likes sandwiches...

Um...it's a result of my recent trip to Holland to visit June!  LOL.  Lamb in Dutch is lammetje, so I spent a silly time saying lammetjes brammetjes

That's hee-larious!  Sounds like something that would definitely tickle my funny bone.  LOL!  And aren't we all just a little bit crazy???

It's good to know that lambs like sandwiches, I'll keep that in mind. :D

mvansand76

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2006, 04:35:11 am »

:laugh:

That's so funny! Boterhammetje Lammetje? It's always fun to see Dutch here... Did you enjoy your trip to Holland? Gosh, I love our road signs, they are so funny, have you ever seen the Wegsleepregeling sign?

Marakeshsparrow - I just wanted to let you know I really like your story! Thanks for writing it, how many more chapters are you planning to write?

Offline marakeshsparrow

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2006, 01:25:38 pm »
:laugh:

That's so funny! Boterhammetje Lammetje? It's always fun to see Dutch here... Did you enjoy your trip to Holland? Gosh, I love our road signs, they are so funny, have you ever seen the Wegsleepregeling sign?

Marakeshsparrow - I just wanted to let you know I really like your story! Thanks for writing it, how many more chapters are you planning to write?

Hey there!  Glad to hear you're enjoying the story!  Let's see, I'm working on chapter 16 right now, and then I've got everything detailed up to chapter 18, but after that there will still need to be atleast 4 chapter and then an epilogue. 

Honestly, I'm not sure what the exact count is, I always know where the story is going, but it takes me a while to figure out what each chapter outline is going to be.  I'll keep everyone updated, though!