Author Topic: Who is the handsome man?  (Read 9773 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Who is the handsome man?
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 05:43:24 pm »
Real people slash

basically fanfic written with real live folks, not ficitional book/movie characters

Ah, I see!  :)
Well, I like the idea of Ennis with Jack ONLY!
But if Jack is gone, Ellery does a fine job of keeping him thrilled and ..umm..fulfilled!  ;D

Offline David

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 06:01:19 pm »
I don't know how y'all do it.   Keeping all these different Fan Fics separate!   LOL

I keep seeing Heath and Jack, or is it Ellery?  with Maple Syrup  getting all wild with various, ahem, latex items and having Nick Stokes and Greg from CSI:Vegas over their Brooklyn Apartment.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2006, 06:02:12 pm »
Ah, I see!  :)
Well, I like the idea of Ennis with Jack ONLY!
But if Jack is gone, Ellery does a fine job of keeping him thrilled and ..umm..fulfilled!  ;D

Considering that I have devoted 100,000+ words (with more to come) and countless hours of my life to Ennis and Jack ONLY, obviously that is where my sympathies lie. However, if someone else wants to write Ennis and Ellery, and I happen to get hooked...that's okay, too. Right? LOL
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2006, 06:14:33 pm »
I don't know how y'all do it.   Keeping all these different Fan Fics separate!   LOL

I keep seeing Heath and Jack, or is it Ellery?  with Maple Syrup  getting all wild with various, ahem, latex items and having Nick Stokes and Greg from CSI:Vegas over their Brooklyn Apartment.

tsk tsk David... :laugh:

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2006, 06:16:14 pm »
Considering that I have devoted 100,000+ words (with more to come) and countless hours of my life to Ennis and Jack ONLY, obviously that is where my sympathies lie. However, if someone else wants to write Ennis and Ellery, and I happen to get hooked...that's okay, too. Right? LOL

And every one of those 100, 000 words have been deliciously savored by MOI!  :-*
As for the countless hours you have spent  on J & E ... don't tell me you haven't loved every minute of it!  ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 06:18:59 pm »
And every one of those 100, 000 words have been deliciously savored by MOI!  :-*
As for the countless hours you have spent  on J & E ... don't tell me you haven't loved every minute of it!  ;)

Um, the bank scene was hard to write...not sure I loved that but have loved all the rest.

Thanks for you delicious savoring, L.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 11:40:48 pm »
Forgive me, but who is Ellery? Is he a fanfic created character?

I'm sorry Leslie. I know you've spent great amount of emotions and time into your stories, but I still can't bring myself to read them, nor any BBM fanfics, just yet. In time I will and I'm sure I'll appreciate them.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2006, 12:30:26 am »
Forgive me, but who is Ellery? Is he a fanfic created character?

Yes Nipith.  Ellery is a fanfic character  :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 06:50:31 am »
We finally have an identification of our handsome man...thanks, Dee.

Michael Gandolfi is one of the finest Belgian exports to the fashion world in the recent years. His intense and somewhat androgynous looks helped him find a niche in the competitive industry. Michael Gandolfi explodes as one of the hottest commodities in the business, landing campaigns for a wide range of international fashion houses, from Fendi to Tommy Hilfiger. Michael was born in Italy, but his family moved to Neoprene Belgium when he was very young.

And just for good measure, here he is again:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 06:52:34 am by lnicoll »

Offline David

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 08:01:23 am »
Should we be on the internet looking for shirtless pics of him?   ;D