Author Topic: The Hottest Jake - POLL!!  (Read 13154 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: The Hottest Jake - POLL!!
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 03:15:57 am »
I chose the picture from "The Good". But, only 6.3% of you all voted for that pic?

Awww.. just look at that face!! :-*
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Karan13

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Fun loving open minded the future Mrs Depp or Gyll
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 06:09:16 pm »
God i can not choose !,
                                  I love Jake in Donnie Darko , i`d be the school girlfriend , i love him in Lovely and Amazing if i worked in the photo shop i definately would ! In the Good Girl i`d take the money , Jake the baby and run. In Day atfer tomorrow i`d f$$k the wolves and keep him to myself on that boat. And of course in Brokeback i`d say you see Ennis as long as we share. Jake is sex on legs i love him , he could stand on a stage doing nothing for an hour and i`d be mesmerized. Oh and before i forget i`d keep that bubble so that just me and Jake fit inside , { even after i`ve had a strong curry } xx Kaz

Out of the pics i`ll have Jarhead cause that Santa Dance drives me to distraction , like i don`t know what !
Buttocks of steal or what ?
It`s not the breaths you take , it`s what makes you lose one !

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 09:04:48 pm »
God i can not choose !,
                                  I love Jake in Donnie Darko , i`d be the school girlfriend , i love him in Lovely and Amazing if i worked in the photo shop i definately would ! In the Good Girl i`d take the money , Jake the baby and run. In Day atfer tomorrow i`d f$$k the wolves and keep him to myself on that boat. And of course in Brokeback i`d say you see Ennis as long as we share. Jake is sex on legs i love him , he could stand on a stage doing nothing for an hour and i`d be mesmerized. Oh and before i forget i`d keep that bubble so that just me and Jake fit inside , { even after i`ve had a strong curry } xx Kaz

Out of the pics i`ll have Jarhead cause that Santa Dance drives me to distraction , like i don`t know what !
Buttocks of steal or what ?

Karan, it sounds like you've been thinking about this for awhile. You have it all planned out, don't you! :D

Jake is a real cutie! But..... ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2006, 03:00:38 pm »
I choose the Jake in BBM because he look so damn hot as a sensitive gay cowboy.  Adorable too.  I also choose Proof because he looks cute in that pic.  Never watch that movie.

Offline Rayn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I'm also on FaceBook under Rayn Roberts
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 04:26:03 am »
I picked that last two Jakes... last two photos... but there's no doubt he's the hottest ever as Jack Twist.  Jake is a Force of Nature.  And damn, so is Heath!

Rayn
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:28:47 am by Rayn »

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2006, 07:33:59 pm »
Brokeback Mountain Jack/Jake - hands down!  ::) followed by Holden in the Good Girl. I like 'em sensitive and broody. I haven't seen Proof yet. He is a little too youthful for me in DD and Day after Tomorrow - jail bait! He's just right in BBM. He was really great in Jarhead but he scared me. A little too crazy!

Offline Amber

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 12:11:27 am »
I went with BBM Jake ... of course!  And also Jarhead.  I loved the movie (one of a few I guess *lol*) and he's so damn hot!!  He should go without a shirt MUCH more often! 

(I'm now hearing "Jesus Walks" by Kayne West playing through my head - reminds me I need to buy Jarhead *lol*)
"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.

mvansand76

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 04:32:20 pm »
Bumping Jake too.... *did I really just write that?*  :P

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2007, 10:04:10 am »

BBM Jake for me!  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 10:39:15 am »
BBM Jake for me!  :D

Hell yeah! Before BBM I had hardly heard of Jake, let alone found him attractive!

:P

Best look: the checking Ennis out in the opening scene *faints*...

My sister and I channeled a character from Little Britain when we first saw the film and Jake....

OOOOOOOOH HE'S GOOOOOOOOORGEOUS....

:laugh: