Author Topic: OT: Jake makes People's Hottest Bachelors list.....  (Read 6293 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: OT: Jake makes People's Hottest Bachelors list.....
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 07:28:56 pm »
compare that to this... who is People trying to kid?

I know we've all seen this pic before but it's one of my faves!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

vkm91941

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 07:30:18 pm »
This is Taylor Hicks, the guy who beat out our man and made the cover I might add... what the hell??   >:(

???  ARE THE BLIND AS WELL AS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!  Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!
He's ordinary, he's not hot, Jake's THE MAN HE's so HoooooooooooooooTTTTTTTTTTTT He's Smokin! ;D  :-*

« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 07:34:14 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 07:31:22 pm »

???  ARE THE BLIND AS WELL AS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!  Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!
He's ordinary, he's not hot, Jakes HoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  :-*

Agreed!! WHOO is it getting hot in here? I'm feeling the need to go look at the Jake Jake Jake thread... LOL  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 07:38:07 pm »
Now wait a minute.  Let's not get our knickers in a twist.   

I saw the online article and I didn't see anything that said there was an order of rank.    Perhaps these are just a dozen of the guys people selected as hot?

Come on,  Taylor Hicks shouldn't have won the talent contest let alone #1 sex guy.

Not that I'm any prize myself.  I know on the sexiest man list, I'm number 150,000,001 on the planet!

vkm91941

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 07:39:25 pm »
Now wait a minute.  Let's not get our knickers in a twist.   

I saw the online article and I didn't see anything that said there was an order of rank.    Perhaps these are just a dozen of the guys people selected as hot?

Come on,  Taylor Hicks shouldn't have won the talent contest let alone #1 sex guy.

Not that I'm any prize myself.  I know on the sexiest man list, I'm number 150,000,001 on the planet!

YOU David are a heck of a lot sexier in Taylor Hicks!!!  :-*

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 07:40:41 pm »
I agree with Vic, much much sexier David!

I think you're right though, there wasn't really an order... but the fact that they put Taylor as their cover guy makes me think that the would pick him for number one if there were, the jerks  ;)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 07:43:51 pm »
Jake is the NUMBER 1  most sexy in my book!   

Um, he shouldn't be holding his thumb like that in the above photo!    I had to look twice and even then was thinking, damn thats small!   ::)

LOL ... thanks for the humor!
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2006, 07:46:02 pm »
YOU David are a heck of a lot sexier in Taylor Hicks!!!  :-*

Awww thanks Vic!       :) I'll get that check out to you in the mail!   he he he

Offline beeple

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 07:48:27 pm »
...damn thats small! 

sorry to interupt...LOL!!!!! 

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2006, 07:56:15 pm »
I have no idea why Taylor Hicks and Nick Lachey are ahead of Jake  ::).  The People at BetterMost has spoken, and Jake is the Hottest Bachelor.

Here is a nice article on People.

10 Things to Love About Jake

From his ultra-fit body to his keen mind, find out why the Brokeback Mountain star gets pulses racing.

1. HIS CONFIDENCE
Gyllenhaal didn't worry about his heartthrob image when he accepted the role of a cowboy who falls in love with Heath Ledger's character (left) in Brokeback Mountain. "Anybody would be stupid to pass up a role in which you're going to be guided by the words of a great story," he told Premiere.

2. HIS BODY
Gyllenhaal, 25, jokes that developing his ripped physique – for the Marine movie Jarhead – took little more than sleeping. "The day after I was cast, something happened, and I was huge," the actor says. But seriously: It's really thanks to a grueling regimen that included running and swimming. "Then we went to boot camp," he says.

3. HIS SEX APPEAL
"I like to think of myself as his Mrs. Robinson," Jennifer Aniston, Gyllenhaal's costar in 2002's The Good Girl, said when handing out his breakthrough-acting honor at 2005's Hollywood Film Festival (left). Meanwhile, Susan Sarandon, his costar in '02's Moonlight Mile, says he has "dreamy eyes," and his love interest in that film, Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo, calls him "delicious."

4. HIS STYLE
Gyllenhaal's look is classic – a blazer paired with jeans; a suit at the Hollywood premiere of Jarhead – with a rumpled edge, namely those devil-may-care tousled locks. However, he'd beg to differ: "I have the most horrible haircuts in my movies," he says.

5. HIS SWEETNESS
Though they officially broke up last year, Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst remain on friendly terms: The pair, who once exchanged promise rings and shared a $1.7 million L.A. home, have often been spotted hanging together. And when he's with her, Gyllenhaal caters to his girl (left, at a Hollywood hotel).

6. HIS MUSCLE
Whether he's hitting the surf in Malibu or hitting a fly ball at the batting cages, Gyllenhaal is a natural-born athlete. "Exercise is a natural high," he says. He also loves to hit the road. "I'm a big bike rider. I've been inspired by Lance Armstrong."

7. HIS ANIMAL LOVE
Gyllenhaal has opened his heart to several furry friends: The actor and Dunst share custody of German shepherd mix Atticus, a pup they adopted from the animal rescue group New Leash on Life, and he recently added puggle Boo Radley (left) to his brood.

8. HIS BRAINS
Gyllenhaal, who graduated from L.A.'s Harvard-Westlake School in 1998, studied Eastern religion at New York's Columbia University for two years. And while he'd like to finish his degree one day, for now he's keeping his mind open with nonfiction books such as Salt: A World History. "I have a weird fascination with specifics," he says. "I like the idea of learning a lot about one thing."

9. HIS PEDIGREE
Show business is in his blood: Gyllenhaal's father is director Stephen Gyllenhaal, mom is screenwriter Naomi Foner, and he followed sister Maggie into acting. Plus, his godmother is Jamie Lee Curtis, and Paul Newman gave him driving lessons on a racetrack when he was a teen. Still, he's never taken his family ties for granted. "There's a humility to him," says his Moonlight Mile director, Brad Silberling.

10. HIS MODESTY
Gyllenhaal doesn't resent being in the spotlight. "You're at premieres, people are taking your picture. It's totally fun," he says. And he lacks pretentiousness. "He's so cool and normal, funny and down to earth," says his Day After Tomorrow costar Emmy Rossum. "He's fantastic."

There is a picture of Jake with each point. http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1201344_1127388,00.html

I am only attaching my favorite one here because both Heath and Jake are in it.  Look at that infectious smile from both of them.