Author Topic: Pridefest 2006--NYC (still need a little help--see latest posts)  (Read 12489 times)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Pridefest 2006--NYC (still need a little help--see latest posts)
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2006, 03:16:48 pm »
Congrats Jenny!  That's great publicity, and a very nice picture of you. ;)

They got your age wrong?  Anytime anyone want to say I am 25, they are more than welcome. ;D

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2006, 10:38:09 pm »
Woo-hoo, Jenny, nice picture!  Congrats!  ;D

(The link didn't take me to your stuff, though, only to the design site)  :(
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2006, 10:21:43 am »
Thanks Meryl and JennyC! Meryl, when I click on the link that says "T-shirt line" it takes me right to my store. Let me know if it's still not working.

And, if any of you have been taking your time deciding which shirt(s) to get, wait no longer! I'm just 4 or 5 sales short of going into the black, and there's a lot of great stuff (see pictures in my post above). Pretty soon it'll be a nice $20 or $22 donation you'll be making to the MSF, and getting a great T at the same time. They make wonderful gifts too, for the brokies in your life who may not be BetterMosters.

Jenny  :D

P.S. YAY for reaching and surpassing the 500 member goal!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 10:26:01 am by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2006, 12:00:40 pm »
Hey all,

Pride was a lot of fun.  It's always a long day, even when you're not behind a booth all day!  We gotta give it up for Jenny cuz she put in so much work selling those shirts and spreading the word.  It was kind of fun seeing people's reaction to the shirts, mostly wide-eyed squeals of "Ohmigod Brokeback!"

It was great meeting DeeDee as well, she seemed so cool.  I was with a group of friends so I didn't have as much time to talk and get to know her, but she was very very warm.  Other than that I mostly watched the parade from the corner of 5th Avenue and 42nd Street.  The parade itself was good, but it's gotten too cluttered up with these floats that have nothing to do with pride (Altoids?  Chase Manhattan bank?)

Juan

Question: Do people party till the wee hours in NY, during the gay pride fests (not on bars but on the streets)? I'm wondering because here in Madrid (gay pride fest is this weekend) there's a party on the streets of Chueca, Madrid's official gay zone. I was there last night, left at 5 AM, and the streets were still packed at that hour, people dancing to DJ music and having a lot of fun.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2006, 12:08:15 pm »
Thanks Meryl and JennyC! Meryl, when I click on the link that says "T-shirt line" it takes me right to my store. Let me know if it's still not working.

It worked for me just now, Jenny!  Nice looking site.  :)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2006, 05:43:49 pm »
I love the you may be a sinner one Jen! it rawks!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/