Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 229792 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #250 on: April 05, 2006, 04:23:13 am »
Elle looks just like Alanis Morrisette, although I think she is much more stunning with her mind.
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #251 on: April 05, 2006, 06:44:14 am »
I need to get me a cowboy hat :D

You SO do, Brandon. And then take a picture of yourself wearing it.  And then post it on here, baby.

I think I need to get me a Jack hat, too.  ;D
Chut up!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #252 on: April 05, 2006, 09:40:46 am »
Ray, I hope you take this as a compliment because I surely mean it as one - Your photo brings to my mind a young Martin Sheen.  Delicious.

And Adriana, yes, Will is a darling duck.  He's had those same bright eyes since the day he was born.  They're always smiling, even when he isn't, which is rare.  It's what made me fall in love with his father, too - that knowing twinkle in the eyes as if the two of you are the only ones in on some outrageously funny joke.  And Layla being a beautiful heart with fur - I love it!  That's exactly what she was.  Do you know, she used to sleep alongside Will's crib when he was a baby when both Ed and I were at home.  But when Ed was gone for work, she'd sleep outside my bedroom door, as if she knew she had to protect the mother above all when the alpha wolf was gone.

I've been so lucky to have so many lovely people in my life, both in the "real" and cyber worlds.
No more beans!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #253 on: April 05, 2006, 10:06:04 am »
I need to get me a cowboy hat :D

You SO do, Brandon. And then take a picture of yourself wearing it.  And then post it on here, baby.

I think I need to get me a Jack hat, too.  ;D

I think we all should ;D

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #254 on: April 05, 2006, 10:16:46 am »

And Celeste, "MOODY"?!  Fine!  Hrmf!

Ummmm Ray...not you as moody - the feeling of the photo.  As in a feeling inferred by an artist and felt by the viewer.  As in the photo conveys a lot of intensity...that moody.

Nice spelling also on 'hrmf' - that's a hard one to get just right.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

Ellemenopqrstuvwxyz - now I know my abc's, I wanna see your face
« Reply #255 on: April 05, 2006, 10:29:31 am »

Elle looks just like Alanis Morrisette, although I think she is much more stunning with her mind.

Elle - How come Ray gets to see your pix?!  He must know the magic word.

The rest of your fans want to match your lovely face with your gorgous mind and fabulous heart.  C'mon - please?  Pretty please?
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #256 on: April 05, 2006, 04:37:56 pm »

And Celeste, "MOODY"?!  Fine!  Hrmf!

Ummmm Ray...not you as moody - the feeling of the photo.  As in a feeling inferred by an artist and felt by the viewer.  As in the photo conveys a lot of intensity...that moody.

Nice spelling also on 'hrmf' - that's a hard one to get just right.

I know that Angel.  I was attempting to be amusing!  I do that a lot you know.., attempt!

Ray, I hope you take this as a compliment because I surely mean it as one - Your photo brings to my mind a young Martin Sheen.  Delicious.

Thanks Barb.  I used to get Michael York................!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 04:40:51 pm by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #257 on: April 05, 2006, 06:19:09 pm »
Brandon, hee-hee.  Have I ever told you you’re my hero?  I’m old enough to be your Mom (or as I prefer to think of it, your Mom’s youngish friend), so imagine how good your comment makes me feel.  Here, this good  ;D

Sheyne and Reanna—thank you and right back at you.  Make that, right back at you, AND THEN SOME  :-*

And Jenny, yeah that was sneaky of me, I didn’t think anyone would notice.  That’s just it, I lurk mostly, and I've gotten used to going pretty much unnoticed around here, so I had a sort of overnight freakout about having my picture up.  I know, it's goofy.

I might repost it. . . say if Clarissa posts hers  ;D

:o What? You don't look a day over twenty (Seriously)...wow

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
« Reply #258 on: April 05, 2006, 06:39:43 pm »
Just found this candid pic of me running out to the grocery store...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 06:55:32 pm by montferrat »
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #259 on: April 05, 2006, 06:41:22 pm »
Wow Paul....your DIFFERENT then I had imagined!  ROFL