Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 229821 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #360 on: April 08, 2006, 07:15:52 pm »
Aww, Paul & David: Gorgeous! I love it!  :-*
*smiles at the love that this group, and BBM, has created everywhere*

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #361 on: April 08, 2006, 08:57:47 pm »
Cora (my dog) passed away a couple a years ago :(, but Bryan took wonderful pictures of her. Here's another one of my favourites.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 09:28:50 pm by roboy »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #362 on: April 08, 2006, 09:21:08 pm »
I wholeheartedly echo Mandy's sentiments!  Gorgeous guys, gorgeous pictures....

Love is a beautiful thing!   ;D
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #363 on: April 08, 2006, 09:32:03 pm »
Here's a picture of me taken earlier today - practically shaven and less leathery - It was cold in TO today :)
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #364 on: April 08, 2006, 09:36:30 pm »
Observations on the adorable pics of David (in Hartford) and Paul (Montferrat):

Am wondering as I look at the great pics about the significance of color here.  Note that David is wearing red checks and Paul seems to be dressed in blue.  Do these colors have significance throughout the relationship?  What do they tell us about each person in the picture?  Do we see red on David only at specific and critical times, or is this a color we come to associate with him regularly?  Does Paul often wear collarless shirts?  Does he always wear lighter colors?  Does David hide Pauls' shirt within his and then hide them both in the closet on a hangar on a nail?

Hmmmmm - the intrigue deepens!   ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 09:39:05 pm by yaadpyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #365 on: April 08, 2006, 09:39:23 pm »
Roland, Cora was a beautiful dog! 

And I was in the city today too!  It WAS cold - but I left my coat in the car so I spent the day walking up and down Bloor freezing my ass off.  It looked a lot warmer than it was....
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #366 on: April 09, 2006, 12:25:51 am »
Roland, Cora was a beautiful dog! 

And I was in the city today too!  It WAS cold - but I left my coat in the car so I spent the day walking up and down Bloor freezing my ass off.  It looked a lot warmer than it was....

That's so funny.  I was walking up and down Bloor St. today, too.  Hauling a whole sack of library books from Spadina back to U of T, and then along to Yonge to stand in line at the RBC for what seemed like an eternity.  Stupid banks.  What stretch were you on, Nicole?  Funny to think I might have passed you.  We should have secret buttons to identify each other.

Roboy, I had no idea you were in Toronto till I saw the CN Tower in your pic.  Beautiful today, wasn't it?  Sky like iced water.  Damn damn damn cold, though.  This warm winter has totally made me go all soft.

Yay for Toronto Tremblayans!  The TTs.  Do you guys live downtown?  I'm at Yonge and Davisville.

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #367 on: April 09, 2006, 12:29:56 am »
Wow!!! We totally were passing each other - I was standing at that exact RBC with some friends!!  We were walking between Avenue and Yonge pretty much - window shopping and stuff (god knows I can't afford the majority of stores along that stretch!).  We hung out a bit in Indigo in the Manulife Centre - got some Starbucks, etc.  We had breakfast at Over Easy - have you ever been there?  It's kind of a hangout for us now. 

And I don't live right in the city - I'm more in the Etobicoke area.  But I have friends that do, so I'm always there.
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #368 on: April 09, 2006, 12:39:13 am »
Wow!!! We totally were passing each other - I was standing at that exact RBC with some friends!!  We were walking between Avenue and Yonge pretty much - window shopping and stuff (god knows I can't afford the majority of stores along that stretch!).  We hung out a bit in Indigo in the Manulife Centre - got some Starbucks, etc.  We had breakfast at Over Easy - have you ever been there?  It's kind of a hangout for us now. 

And I don't live right in the city - I'm more in the Etobicoke area.  But I have friends that do, so I'm always there.

I'm laughing.  I was in that Indigo today.  I actually worked there for a couple of years.  And of course I know Over Easy.  Best breakfasts in the city.  I have a standing date with my friend Jessie for breakfast there on Wednesday mornings.

No, I call that stretch the Mink Mile.  All these women with their furs and their diamonds and Jie-coiffed hair.  I'm a total university scrub who feels proud if she makes it out of her pajamas.

Anyway, nice to know we cover the same territory.

Was out at the Hummingbird Centre tonight seeing Wozzeck (my boyfriend's in it).  Don't tell me you were too.  Are we stalking each other?  That's nice, huh?  Mutual stalkers.

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #369 on: April 09, 2006, 12:52:01 am »
LOL - no, I wasn't at the Hummingbird Centre.  One of my best friends lives at Bay and Charles so I'm in that 'hood a LOT.  And "mink mile" is the PERFECT name for that area of Bloor.  I'm amazed at some of the women I see there.  Perfectly coiffed hair and immaculate makeup just to go shopping.  And many of the small children are better dressed than me - Burberry this, Dior that.....
   Cowboys do it better