Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 228177 times)

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #410 on: April 13, 2006, 12:16:47 am »
Victoria said ,
Oh gawd I look like his Mother...if you only knew how many gay boys have said that to me!

ahhh...but MY mother was pretty, my dear!
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #411 on: April 13, 2006, 12:17:52 am »
Cool, new faces to old names!

deedee which one is you?   ;)  Jess kiddin!  Quite a dish!  And you're pretty too!

Awww.  shucks.  Thanks. Oh and John says thanks too! ;D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 12:19:25 am by deedee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

vkm91941

« Reply #412 on: April 13, 2006, 12:20:42 am »
I think you'd be a pretty cool mom.

Thank you very much Daniel...all the 13 year old baseball players think I'm the coolest Mom in the carpool!

Paul I am not the least bit surprised that your Mother was pretty after seeing her son! :-*

Offline montferrat

• "hunh?!"
« Reply #413 on: April 13, 2006, 12:25:57 am »
deedee!  You did NOT tell your husband some random gay guy thinks he's cute!  (blushing)

Victoria.....(blushes some more)
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #414 on: April 13, 2006, 12:32:53 am »
Are you kidding?  He LOVES IT!  Some dude tried to pick him up at Kmart around Christmas time, and he talked about it for days... we are a strange couple..lol
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline montferrat

• "hunh?!"
« Reply #415 on: April 13, 2006, 12:37:43 am »
LOL! 

That's actually cute!  I never get hit on at K-mart dammit!
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #416 on: April 13, 2006, 06:17:41 pm »
I'm astonished Princess, firstly that we finally get to see you, and secondly that you look EXACTLY how I had pictured you!  Hair, clothes,skin, mouth, everything.  We have an actress here in Aus called Denise Roberts and whenever I thought of you, I pictured her.  The likeness in uncanny. (See pic below when she played Julie in the series GP on ABC).

And hello everyone.  I have been missing for a while incase no one noticed!  I have my wonderful sister and two of her kids staying with me for a couple of weeks, and being a confirmed batchelor I'm not exaclty equipped to keep them entertained, (to their amazement and disgust I have no TV and no box of toys and board games!!), so it is all I can do to get 10 minutes on the computor to see how you're all doing.  Have a great Easter break and I'll catch up soon.  *MWA*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 06:20:24 pm by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

vkm91941

« Reply #417 on: April 13, 2006, 06:25:31 pm »
we do look enough alike to be related don't we.  Hmmmm...My Dad as stationed in Sydney for 6 months but that wasn't until the 60's soooo...LOL    Thank you.  And YES we notice you weren't around...but trusted that if it was anything bad Sheyne would let us know.  Enjoy the rest of your time with the family...if you're like me I love em but it's so nice when they go home  ::)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #418 on: April 13, 2006, 06:43:01 pm »
...if you're like me I love em but it's so nice when they go home  ::)

Hehehehe.  I'm am sooooooooooo Anal Albert in my house - Toilet seat down, everything in its place, plants are for singing to and not rumbling over the top of, Lush white towels are for cuddling into after a shower not for wiping up RED paint, vacuum cleaners are for sucking the crumbs out of the carpet not riding like a horse, pushing the crumbs even deeper into the pile, so yes, a week of kids would ordinarilly do me adequately thankyou very much.  I mentioned to my sister that we would pass a certain landmark on Monday when I took them to the airport to go home.  She replies, "You do realise it's Monday WEEK that we go home?!" 

I'm booking into a HOTEL!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #419 on: April 13, 2006, 10:33:40 pm »
Ooooooo Paul - you got my lego guy, but in close-up.  Smart move.  I love the lego scenes so much.  Glad to see they're being used here.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)