Author Topic: Just when you thought it was safe to go to FINAL REHEARSAL!  (Read 17820 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Just when you thought it was safe to go to FINAL REHEARSAL!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 08:13:58 pm »
Yeah, Ray, and you know I'm an ekthperienthed thethpian---   ;)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 08:32:32 pm »
I know you are CULTured at least!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 09:05:27 pm »
Can I be The Fly - you know, the one on Jack's hat during the "It's nobody's business but ours" line and then the one on Ennis' face at the lake showdown (let's just assume it's the same fly, unless someone else wants to be the first one)?  I figure at least this way, I can sort of touch Jack's hat while he's wearing it, and bite Ennis' cheek.  Come to think of it, I believe this same fly was able to get into a lot of the other scenes undetected by the cameras, like Tent Scenes #1, #2, and #3, Jack's truck, and the motel.  (He was a very well-traveled and long-lived fly.)  This is getting better all the time...
No more beans!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2006, 09:25:53 pm »
Can I be The Fly -   Come to think of it, I believe this same fly was able to get into a lot of the other scenes undetected by the cameras, like Tent Scenes #1, #2, and #3, Jack's truck, and the motel.  (He was a very well-traveled and long-lived fly.)  This is getting better all the time...

Hmm,  thats not the type of "Fly" I want to be in tent scene #1 !!!      ::)

I want to be the fly on either of their pants!    unzipppppp!
         ;)

« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 09:31:02 pm by DavidinHartford »

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 09:28:22 pm »
Oh, now Ray, ya can't go and open up THAT kind o' chaos by letting me assume the position of Jack's pants....   ;D  that's breaking the rules!  Now....the pants and I can get together....once in awhal...out in the middle o' nowhere....but....  

If you change the rules now, we'll be casting for the parts of every cigarette, whiskey bottle, sock, warshrag (ooo..), toothbrush, jammie bottoms, saddle, body of water under the cliff-jump, and the danged saliva string!

Gotta draw the line somewhere, and I think Barb gets in under the wire, being a living critter and all.  (Of course, I've been spending long hours rehearsing for the role of Jack's pants....clinging just so....  sliding down after a quick left-handed unbuckle.....    yep, I think I almost have it right.....but I'd better keep practicing, and scrutinizing the REAL pants....   just to make sure.) :-*

Melinda/Pants
 :)
PS. PM for ya, Ray--   (and David, if you're Ennis' zipper, I think we can work well together, pants-wise!)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 10:23:10 pm »
By sashca1007
If you change the rules now, we'll be casting for the parts of every cigarette, whiskey bottle, sock, warshrag (ooo..), toothbrush, jammie bottoms, saddle, body of water under the cliff-jump, and the danged saliva string!

Boy howdy, that's one helluva fine list.  Each one of those deserves its own special fantasy thread!  :P

I ain't givin' up Timmy or Biker #2.  Been gettin' flabby for months now in preparation.  Next step is to leave the jeans out in the rain, then stomp 'em into the dirt a bit.  Already been wearin' the shirts without benefit of Right Guard.  By the time we get to my scenes everything'll be seasoned just right.  :)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2006, 02:22:55 am »
Oh Meryl, now I DO want to keep being Biker #1.  You make it sound so good.  We'll be a beautiful team.  Plus, if people can be the spit string (or the horse Ennis is carving, O Horse!), then there are pee-lenty of parts for everyone.

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2006, 03:29:23 am »
Wow, this is shere genius Ray! I am really looking forward to this. Monday 19 is TODAY, although most of the cast is still sleeping on the other side of the pond!
And believe it or not, I have been rehearsing being jolly  ;D

Edit: and NO, I haven't been drinking nor smoking anything funny. I just sincerely thought this was Monday as I awoke this morning  :P

Anyway, err, this is still Sunday here too. it must be the title "Brokie Horror Picture Show" that threw me on a time warp  ;D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 06:47:51 am by isabelle »
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2006, 06:47:56 am »
I will be ready with my girls dont wanna have fun line as necessary!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2006, 12:54:22 pm »
Oh Meryl, now I DO want to keep being Biker #1.  You make it sound so good.  We'll be a beautiful team.  Plus, if people can be the spit string (or the horse Ennis is carving, O Horse!), then there are pee-lenty of parts for everyone.

Excellent news!  I must confess that I took on Biker #2 because I sensed that together we could achieve greatness.  If all goes as I foresee it, a new filmic team could be born.  We could plumb the depths of these characters, much as Tom Stoppard did when he revealed the inner lives of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.  There are, indeed, no small roles.

And inner lives aside, did you notice that my guy wears leather vambraces?  How utterly cool is that!  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...