Author Topic: Just when you thought it was safe to go to FINAL REHEARSAL!  (Read 17821 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Re: Just when you thought it was safe to go to FINAL REHEARSAL!
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2006, 10:18:42 am »
Hey Jenny. We are following the timeline of the film.  So far we are discussing all the openning sequence and Mandy is the yet to start Ennis' walk toward Aguire's office.  There are many aspects of the scenery, mood, and weather to discuss while we wait for her.
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 10:29:59 am »
Forgive me, O Blessed Director, for presuming to know more than you, but it does say in the cast list posted by yourself, that Mandy is Older Ennis, and Brandon is Younger Ennis. Please enlighten us as to whether this is incorrect and whether it's really Mandy that is Younger Ennis.

Your loyal, chompin' at the bit cast member (who's hopin' it all works out for me to play my scenes with wit and fiestiness even though I am at work for the next 7 hours!),

Jenny/horse with a low startle point
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 10:46:14 am »
You are good and loyal chomper!  I may be a bad Director here, but I understood "Younger Ennis" to mean the boy in the flashback scene of Earl laying dead in a ditch.  I will try to clarify this with the ACTORS forthwith!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 10:53:36 am »
Nheeeeeeyyo problem!!

I guess this opens up whether we ought to have a "9 year old Ennis", a younger Ennis, and an older Ennis. But Daniel is definitely Younger Jack, right? The Jack in the first half of the production?

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 11:15:49 am »
K, it's been cleared up. Now git to yer seats!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 02:38:30 pm »
Alright, Tootie here, needing my costume. Who has my frumpy dress? I think it'll need to be extra frumpy to make up for the absense of my walking partner Elizabeth. Once I get my costume I'll be ready for the integral Walking-Behind-Aguirre scene.  :P

Is that the Elizabeth, I'm suppossed to be, cos to be honest, REALLY confused about that...
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 03:16:21 pm »
Yes, Chanelle, that is the Elizabeth you are supposed to be! (just doin' my part here as the helpful horse with a low startle point)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 03:23:45 pm »
Woohoo, I don't have to walk alone! I have an Elizabeth! Fuzzy, you better scoot on over to the costume department and get your frumpy dress, our big scene is coming up soon!

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 03:59:20 pm »
Thanks!! I feel like such a non-true fan.

How come they gave such a blase character a name?
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2006, 04:00:59 pm »
WE named them! They don't have names in the credits (at least I don't think they do.)