Author Topic: G*d - I love seeing everyone trickle in here...  (Read 6697 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
G*d - I love seeing everyone trickle in here...
« on: March 31, 2006, 02:39:36 am »
If you didn't notice the key stats counter in the upper right corner, take a look.  It shows the latest member, and has been changing by the second.  We started with Ellemeno and are up to Uberlibran right now, and I've loved watching it change from littledarlin to Jeff Wrangler to henrypie to CaseyCornelius to delaluvia to...

I'm grateful and honored to be here with all ya'll.  Although most are probably in bed asleep...

Can't wait 'till bx-is-da-best finally reads her PM and comes over here and see the pics of Jake, etc., that delaluvia and sparkle and others have posted!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
Re: G*d - I love seeing everyone trickle in here...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 02:48:47 am »
Trickle trickle (I'm here too!) I like it here!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 02:50:20 am »
Hey Celeste!!

I am heading to bed but not before I say I LOOOOOVE you for doing this, and that goes double for Phillip. I love the BBM radio thing. Listened in one day a long time ago and thought jeez, so much cool things out there to do with this movie! It warms my heart so much that he would take the time and effort to make such a beautiful and sacred feeling site. Kudos to you phillip!!

And it's very very heartening to see everyone here too. I was at the movie tonight where you all know by now I met Meryl!!!! It was awesome! If she didn't have cats, we WOULD still be talking I bet.

Have fun where you are going C, and sorry I didn't get to chat with y'all more tonight. I can't wait for more. But I also want to keep posting on CT so they don't feel they've won the war. And so others dont' feel deserted.

Let's keep our PMs out to good people to be very wary of JCObserver--though his/her posts are getting more and more intelligent by the minute and you can tell they know the story very well. It's getting harder to tell. But the pure suspicion of saying nothing for months and then all of a sudden trying to post up a storm, that really says it all.

Nighty night tremblayans!

Jenny (p.s. I miss my IMDb emoticons! But I love the pics everyone is posting, esp that hhhottt one of Jake with his adam's apple showing!! Becky is gonna flip.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 02:53:20 am »
Trickle trickle (I'm here too!) I like it here!

YAY Court!  I posted a welcome on some other thred.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 02:54:40 am »
Hey Jenny -

It was great to hear your voice, and I'm totally up for a real conversation on a day when I'm not PM 10,000 people!  I'll be back by Monday...!  Glad you're feelig good here - I think we're all so delighted with this.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 02:56:08 am »
And I love being able to see who is online and reading what thread too.  I love the sense of comfort and safety that this ptransparency gives.  Maybe tomorrow I'll venture out of our little nest to meet the other people living in the neighborhood.

Offline Überlibran

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 02:57:43 am »
I get to christen my new account with this post! It's great to see all these familiar names here. And it is true... if you build it, they will come. :D
One must talk, talk, talk - it is only by talking that we shall caper upon the summit; otherwise the mountains will overshadow us.

http://users.livejournal.com/_sepia

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 02:59:46 am »
I completey agree Elle - I've looked around this site a little, and it's an amazing resource - all the stuff we love and want to talk about more, and other already like-minded folks have built this space.  Can't wait to meet them all.  It's probably good I'm going to be gone for a few days, or I'd never leave the computer.

Oh - and hi uber.  Nice to see you posting already. 

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 03:01:39 am »
So, um, how do I get a nifty little picture by my posts? Mine look so bare! And I'm still a tourist!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 03:11:30 am »
And I see Julie and Spooky and Surf are all here too now...I know ray-390 got his invite, so maybe he'll join us soon.  This is sooooooo cool. 

My only regret about anything on this site is that my Dozy Embrace lego pic is so small you can't see what it is.  I might just get over that and get a different pic soon.

Nina8520

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 03:42:45 am »
Hello sexy bunch!
This is Nina (formerly BMJunkie--and only too happy to lose that handle, the BM part was really starting to mortify me).

The new digs are lovely.  You guys are beyond fabulous for putting this together and I feel incredibly privileged to have been led here.

Those of you who know me, know that I am one of the quieter Tremblayans—an infrequent poster, but an all-the-time enjoyer of the goings on around here. 

If you guys don’t mind, I think I’ll take my coat off and lurk around the edges of the room for a while.  It’s wonderful to see everyone happy together again. 

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 03:44:49 am »
Hi Nina!

Place is awesome eh?

Be sure and check out the non-tremblay forums too. Some really great stuff there!
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Nina8520

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 03:51:26 am »

LOVE-IT.

I feel like (after being ruthlessly run off of my cozy home), I've just been handed the keys to a fabulous new penthouse.

I'm gonna go explore!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 05:38:07 am »
I'm here C.  This place is wonderful.  Well done.  Just soaking it in.  X
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 05:51:08 am »
This is Nina (formerly BMJunkie--and only too happy to lose that handle, the BM part was really starting to mortify me).

I never wanted to say anything..... :o

And Ray's here!  Get this party started!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 06:11:21 am »
Hi L.  Ray may party later, he's in awe of this place for now. X
~A good general knows when to retreat~

vkm91941

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 06:57:15 am »
Hi RAY!  SO glad to see you :::jumping up and down and waving furiously::: :)