Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76184 times)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2006, 12:03:20 am »
Jack thinking:

No summer with Ennis on Brokeback, what'll I do now?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 02:50:42 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2006, 09:36:20 am »
Jack thinking:

No Ennis this on Brokeback summer, what'll I do now?

To me the look on Jack's face is like "Oh my God.  How am I going to find him now."  The look is a cross between hurt and terror. 
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2006, 08:53:06 pm »
Ennis has to go back to the post office to sign for a special letter. It reads:

May 15, 1985

Mr. Ennis Del Mar
1800 Hwy 287 #17
Riverton, CO 82501

Dear Mr. Del Mar(Ennis)

We're very sorry it has taken so long to get this letter to you. Jack's estate has been a slow to settle, and I finally did find one of the post cards you had sent with your address, it was in his camping gear. Jack was very fond of you and spoke of you often, I  know you meant an awful lot to him. Being that he was only 39 years old he never got around to writting a will. Jack did say once should any thing happen to see to 'Ennis'. I used to give him a time about driving 14 hours to Wyoming every time to fish, and why you never came to Texas. He said about both of you liking the Big Horn mountians and that he didn't think the pickup you had would make it all the way down to Texas.

-Inside the enclosed envelope you will find a check for $25,000.00. That should buy you a nice new pickup and horse tralier. Jack said you didn't have a trailer of your own and usually had the horses in the bed.

-Also you will find a check for $10,000.00. This is to start a bank account for yourself.

-Jack always told me how proud you were of your two daughters. Jack really loved Bobby and was a good father to him. Somehow I know you were a good example in this regard. Please find two checks of $5,000.00 each to use as you see fit for your daughters welfare.

Please accept these, I know it is what Jack would want.

Also enclosing a few photos of Jack you might like to have, one I took of his rodeo ridding days not long after he met you, a family picture with myself and Bobby, and a couple of others.

Hope this letter find you well and if there is anything more we can do for you please don't hesitate to write. If you ever find yourself in Childress, Texas please look us up.

Sincerely Mrs. Lureen N. Twist

Whouldn't this be nice?  I could see Jack wanting to help Ennis and his daughters.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #143 on: August 29, 2006, 12:43:59 am »
Whouldn't this be nice?  I could see Jack wanting to help Ennis and his daughters.
Actually if Jack did leave a will I bet he would have left Ennis at least this much and enough to get him started on a ranch of his own.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 01:29:36 am by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2006, 10:27:50 pm »
Actually if Jack did leave a will I bet he would have left Ennis at least this much and enough to get him started on a ranch of his own.

I have no doubt; perhaps even more.  Maybe he'll leave everything he ever owned to his beloved Ennis.  I can picture Ennis owning personal items like Jack's black hat, the jacket Jack wore up on Brokeback, and his trucks.  More memories for Ennis to live on.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2006, 11:06:25 pm »
Ennis thinking:
If Ah get drunk on this wisky mebe Jack 'll invite me to sleep in the tent.

Jack thinking:
If Ennis gets drunk mebe I can get him ta stay in the tent with me.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2006, 11:15:55 pm »
Ennis thinking of his plan:

Best not ta look to anxious, say I'll catch 40 winks out here, ask Jack fer a blanket, then when the fire dies down he'll hear me ah shiverin' and come a get me with those big o' arms of his and take me in ta the tent. Yeah play it real cool.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2006, 02:20:21 am »
Ennis thinking:
Jack ya gonna leave me shivering out here all night, huh? Come on Jack, yer suppose ta come out here lift me up with those big strong arm o' yours, carry me over the threshold of that damn tent ya hoggin' to yourself. Come on Jack, afraid ya can't lift me or what? Huh?

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2006, 11:48:56 am »
Jack thinking: Damn!! Son of a bitch truck makin' me late. Looks like it's him er me for that job. Damn! Dunno if Agguire will hire me back this year if someone else came fer the job. Mmm kinda a nice lookin fella, don't suppose there's any chance ah both of us being on the mountain...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 01:23:43 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2006, 08:58:41 pm »
EnnisThinking:

Thats the best ya can do calling me from inside the tent? Huh? Suppose ta be out here lifting me up. Huh? Your just damn lucky I'm ah comin' in Jack F****g Twist.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 09:17:01 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »