Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76589 times)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2006, 09:08:23 pm »
Now whut's a matter Jack? Got my hand here right on my chest ready fer ya ta take it.'Fraid er whut? Com'on Jack? I know youz is ready as me.
Gotta remember to act scar't and pull away real quick, yeah, let Jack think he's in controll. 
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2006, 09:28:45 pm »
Ennis thinking:

Oh Jack...Jack ya saved our shirts all these years, yours over mine. This is what you wanted me to find. Bet ya didn't think I remember but we was wearin' these same shirts that day we met, I held on ta ya with this blue one that night I came to the tent and ya took my hand and...that next night ya took this one of mine off ah me so carefully askin' me if it was ok, saying s'alright. I promise Jack I will always take care of 'm, only thing I have left of ya. I'm so sorry I punched ya that day, I was just so scared an upset 'bout havin' ta leave early, leaving our home we had on Brokeback. Jack. I never meant ta hurt ya Jack, never would do anything ta cause ya pain, ya always been so good ta me. I wish I had that day back, never wudda let ya go Jack, and mebe just mebe ya would still be here.I didn't mean it when I said leave me be, didn't ever want that, hope ya forgive me. Missing ya awful bad Jack, don't know if I'll ever be goin' ta the mountians again without ya there.

Dear Lord: Be with Jack, treat him special, he deserves it. Tell him how much I loved him, how much I needed him, don't knew if he ever knew. He was the very best fried I ever had. Please Lord let 'm know.

Ennis....Ennis can ya hear me?...Ennis? I know Ennis, I know ya loved me, s'alright. I saw it in your smile when I did that rodeo dance by the campfire, I saw in your eyes when ya came into the tent that night so frightned, I saw it whenever we'd meet squeezing me to tight I'd thought I'da bust, I saw it in your face by our campfire. I see it now that day ya got that first postcard, how excited you were to pack for a trip, I see it now when ya dream of me, I see how much your missing me now Ennis. You found the shirts Ennis, most valuable thing I'd ever owned were those two shirts, yours and mine, no fancy truck or house could ever take their place. I know they mean the same to you, keep them close ta remember those days we had on Brokeback,I know you'll take care of 'm. Ennis it's really me in your dreams, don't worry they won't never stop, and sometimes when you sleep you'll feel my arms around you tight, may face against yours, just like when we were together. Be ah watching over you Ennis, till were dancing together in heaven. Ennis ....Ennis Del Mar know this, you were loved more that ya can ever know, take that with you always, get ya through the years ahead, look back and remember the joy. Ennis I could  never quit you, never. Never meant to say it, hope ya forgive me. You Ennis will always be my cowboy.

jpwagoneer got me good!   :'(  thanks -- Alec
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2006, 10:58:13 pm »
Ennis: I'm sorry Jack, I didn't mean what I said about weight watchers and not lettin' ya ride my horses anymore.  Tell ya what, Joe Agguire boards his horse at the ranch fer awhile now. Me 'n him's friendly enough now he'll let me borrow his fer next time.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 12:00:55 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2006, 12:17:59 am »
Ennis: I'm sorry Jack, I didn't mean what I said about weight watchers and not lettin' ya ride my horses anymore.  Tell ya what, Joe Agguire boards his horse at the ranch fer awhile now. Me 'n him's friendly enough now he'll let me borrow his fer next time.

I like you weight watchers situations.  Cracks me up. :laugh:

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2006, 02:32:57 am »
Jack thinking:
Thankyou Lord for Ennis. Never had me a good friend like him. Never thought I'd be missin' him so much when I's up here at night. Can't sleep ah waitin' ta get back down to camp with that Ennis, see him ah makin' breakfast fer me. Thankyou Lord fer answerin' my prayers.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 11:50:59 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2006, 11:04:31 am »
Ennis thinking:

Sure hope that Jack fella is keepin' dry up there with them sheep. Hope he got the tent up ok. Missin' him a lot when he's not here, like ta hear his stories sittin' by the fire. Never missed anyone like that, hardly ever think of K.E. even thoughs  I saw him ever day fer 19 years. Can't wait tell Jack comes back fer supper, mebe the rain 'll let up some, he'll come early. Hope he like's this horse I'm carvin', sure wish he was here in the tent beside me outta' this rain.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 04:29:35 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Marge_Innavera

« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2006, 11:24:49 am »
Wouldn't have been cool if on the the day of the reunion scene they show Jack getting in his Red/white truck long before daylight in Childress, getting on the hwy,  few hours later seeing the sun rise to the east as his truck eats up the road, eating sandwiches out of his metal lunch box so he won't have to stop, coffee out of thermos, flashing back to Ennis waiting for him, back to Jack making his way through Colorado, pensive look on his face ( if he only knew ), back to Ennis chain smoking, back to Jack  a few hours later, road signs to Wyoming thru windshield bitting his nails, then lighting a smoke with the truck lighter, Ennis asleep on couch (etc.)

That would have been a perfect part for a flashback to the rest of the night in the Second Tent Scene.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2006, 11:27:18 am »
Ennis:

Jack, I'm sorry I didn't mean ta hurt ya feelings none when I said your stomach made a good pillow. Didn't usta' though.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2006, 12:07:30 pm »
Ennis thinking:

Yeah, gott a play it real cool. Just get up leave like ah nothing happened, say 'yup' if he asks about supper. That 'll kept Jack under the spell of Ennis Del Mar an teach'n about not carrin' me ta the tent.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2006, 01:35:34 pm »
Ennis Thinking:

Sure is a smooth lookin' fella. Look's ta be a good cowboy, probrably c'n rodio good too, has lots ah girls chasin' 'm. Wunder if its him 'r me fer the job. Hopin' Ah didn't come all this way fer nottin'. They wunda send both of us up ta herd sheep whud they? Now that whud be somin'.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 01:37:12 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »