Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681361 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
**I hope she can stay on for a while, I just got back from a long day at work.**

**I just noticed that whoever's been posting for Ennis, including the director, has been jumping around a bit. I know you people are anxious to get this thing moving on, but surely we can spend enough time to do it right.** ((smiles))
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:26:45 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((He places his hands on his waist and looks at the truck, then turns and notices Ennis. He turns around completely and looks fully at him, the expression in his eyes vague but somehow familiar.))

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
**I hope she can stay on for a while, I just got back from a long day at work.**

**Daniel, what can we get you?  A cool beverage, a sandwich, an ergonomic chair to sit in?  A finger massage between typings?  Your wish is our command - you are a STAR.**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
**Let's just do this thing right, I've got about 20 pages of notes from the first 10 minutes of actual interractions, so can we please try not to jump around too much. There's a lot going on here (I don't think I have to tell you that), and I would be lack in my portrayal of Jack if I did not try and offer every detail witnessed.**

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
**Let's just do this thing right, I've got about 20 pages of notes from the first 10 minutes of actual interractions, so can we please try not to jump around too much. There's a lot going on here (I don't think I have to tell you that), and I would be lack in my portrayal of Jack if I did not try and offer every detail witnessed.**

((Elle shuts up and sits down.  No jumping.  Prepares for 20 pages of wonderment.))

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
** Moi GAWD!  The man's a chompin! 20 pages hunh?!  That's more than I took for the whole 6 months since seeing the original!  Let loose you rampant thesbian method Actor you!  I'm so chuffed! **

= Let the games proceed! =
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
**I've paused because this is where Ennis is supposed to look up at me and then look back down, again, bashedly. In other words, he catches me staring (gazing?) I'm not certain if I should wait for Dee Dee or whoever to go ahead and do that part, or if I should keep going, considering that some similar actions have already occurred (out of context, I might add) in previous posts.**

Offline DeeDee

** Unfortunately, only took over the part tonight and had no time to prepare.  Why dont you, Daniel, pick it up from my last one, if that's ok.**
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
**I've paused because this is where Ennis is supposed to look up at me and then look back down, again, bashedly. In other words, he catches me staring (gazing?) **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** All Right. Umm, ((flips the page)), I guess we're about here.**

YOUNG JACK:

((Caught gazing at Ennis, he looks away quickly, walks back to the truck and leans back against it, his body overcome with a sensual ease. Having nothing else to look at, he gazes back at Ennis. The blue depths of his eyes darken in passion. He puts a hand on his waist, subtly caressing the pocket of his jeans as he leans back on his other arm. His stance is decidedly sexual and heated.))

((Time passes???))

(( Jack is looking in the side rearview mirror of the truck, shaving carefully with a cup of cold water with soap and brush. It's difficult work. He stops for a moment and looks at Ennis's reflection in the mirror, the expression in his eyes unreadable. He goes back to shaving and arches an eyebrow as he turns his head to the side to finish scraping the razor down that side of his face.))

**Side to side, eye to eye
The thrust, parry, riposte.
Shining blades, thus cast the die,
which now reject the cost.

The mirror reflects truth,
but what do I see?
The self which is in other
Or the him thats in me.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:41:56 am by Daniel »