Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1705163 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2680 on: September 22, 2006, 10:59:22 pm »
Knowing Jack's penchant for travel, some of his old BAM buddies suggest transportation motifs for the wedding ice sculpture:

BIKERS #1 AND #2 like this for a centerpiece:

BIKER #2:

** Sacre bleu!  C'est magnifique!  It'd be almost be worth gettin' hitched t'see somethin' like that settin' all cool 'n' classy amidst the truffles and escargots.  How could Jack and Lureen choose anythin' else? **

But here's the piece of art that JACK himself leans toward:

BIKER #2:
** Oh.  Well, it does have a certain je ne sais quoi.  But ultimately, I'd hafta say it lacks finesse. **
  ::)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2681 on: September 22, 2006, 11:49:49 pm »

HIGH PRIESTESS:

** I'm thrilled to see all the lovely cakes and sculptures!  Now we're getting somewhere!  Dear CHER, you never do anything by halves.  Your intensive research on wedding dresses is beyond admirable.  Perhaps you and BOB MACKIE can take LUREEN in hand and guide her to the perfect look for her Western Tart esthetic.  My own modest research has led me to this insouciant look for the bridesmaids:

By the way, I love the idea of the blue hair.  Along with a red hat and white dress, it will be the perfect complement for the combine harvester that L.D. has set aside to carry the bride and groom from the church to the reception: **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2682 on: September 23, 2006, 12:33:38 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((As Lucise answers his phone, Guy tries to quiet down, wiping the tears leaking from his eyes off his face and sniffling slightly to make the itch in his nose go away.))

GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy uses the napkins to wipe away the last of his tears and smiles up at Lucise as he comes back from the telephone.))

**Good news I hope? Was that your mom?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2683 on: September 23, 2006, 12:42:27 am »
LUCISE I:

**  Yeah .. dear Ol' Momma .. she worries about me ..  She doesn't know about the wedding yet.   But don't worry, I'll have to tell my whole family about it, but I gotta do it face to face .. maybe when we go back to Romania for a honeymoon or something ..  What d'ya say? **

((Lucise walks over to where Guy is sitting, wiping the last of his tears .. Lucise takes him by the hand .. ))

** Let's go to bed, okay?  We'll talk more about the wedding tomorrow ..okay? **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2684 on: September 23, 2006, 12:53:26 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Smiling a little quirkily now, Guy once again pulls Lucise down, but this time on top of him, leaning back into the cushions of the sofa as he feels Lucise's weight on his body.))

**Bed? We need a bed?**

((Without much other warning, Guy leans upward and lets his mouth seal itself to Lucise's, moving his lips against his.))

((He pulls Lucise closer, maneuvering himself further beneath him. He reaches up with his hands and drags his fingertips gently across Lucise's tightly fitting t-shirt, then gently peeling the t-shirt away from his body as his fingers finally touch the warm flesh beneath. He explored every inch of Lucise's muscular, toned body with his hands and fingers, but lingered lovingly at his chest and stomach.))

((Guy pulls out of the kiss reluctantly, looking deep into Lucise's warm smokey eyes.))

**Is this okay?**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2685 on: September 23, 2006, 01:11:53 am »
LUCISE I:

((Lucise struggles to catch his breath as Guy's hands wonder all over his body, caressing him and pleasuring him to no end..))

** Err.. Yes .. It's more than okay ..it's ..**

((Lucise lowers his lips once more onto Guy's, feeling his heart pounding louder and louder with every touch ..))

** Err... I think the bed is bigger .. better than the couch .. **

((Lucise rises slowly from the couch, pulls Guy up to his feet and they stagger together towards the bedroom, kissing, fumbling with their clothes..))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2686 on: September 23, 2006, 01:21:57 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Tries to nod and kiss at the same time.))

**I (mmff) I guess you're right.... Wouldn't (mm) want us rolling into that leftover pizza.**

((Guy blushes furiously, even though he's still got his hands all over Lucise.))

**I feel so... wanton.**

((Guy raises his lips to Lucise's for a deep passionate kiss, mashing their mouths together. When he relaxes his kiss again, his tongue, unbidden, slips into Lucise's mouth. He wraps his arms around Lucise's body and leans against him in that special way that seems to be the perfect fit as he allows his mouth and tongue to explore Lucise's, feeling the roughness of Lucise's tongue and tasting his sweet, smoky flavor... mixed with the flavor of mushroom and pepperoni, but who could fault that?))

((When they reach the bedroom, Guy manages to pull Lucise down on the bed with him with their mouths still holding onto each other's.))

((Guy pulls away for a moment and looks around, then turns back to Lucise and smiles. He leans his head down and kisses his shoulder.))
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 01:35:30 am by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2687 on: September 23, 2006, 01:38:02 am »
(( Lucise smiles down at Guy, relishing the feel of the warm body beneath him. 

Lucise rises (in more ways than one .. :P) and gently removes Guy's blue t-shirt, and then his shorts.  In a few short moments, they lie next to each other, naked for the first time, each craving the others' touch ..  Lucise's lips are drawn to Guy's as their eyes stay locked together ..))

**  Guy, I've done it with a girl or two in my day .. but it don't ever feel like this .. **

((Lucise lowers himself onto Guy, unsure of how much of his burning passion he can contain ..))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2688 on: September 23, 2006, 01:47:07 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy reaches his hands up and links his fingers behind Lucise's neck, looking into his eyes deeply again.))

**I haven't done it with anyone else before... You're the first.**

((Guy can feel his ears and face turning red, but he shakes his head a little and reaches up to give Lucise another deep, passionate kiss, before gently breaking it again.))

((blushing furiously)): **I guess we just do it like they did it for the movie... I, um, haven't really given this particular event much thought.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2689 on: September 23, 2006, 02:07:12 am »
LUCISE I.:

((Lucise laughs nervously .. feeling the entire length of Guy's..........................body ..  ;D underneath him ..))

** You haven't given this much thought?  **  ((A kiss ..))

**  I have ..**  (( A deeper kiss .. ))

**  .. been thinking of this for a while actually .. **  (( An even deeper kiss ..))

** ..Umm..I think we need some stuff ..umm..from the bathroom cabinet ....okay?... I'll be right back ..**

(( Once in the bathroom ..Lucise tries to psyche himself for what is about to happen .. ))

%% My hands are shaking, my knees feel weak.  I don't really know what to do .. I mean I do, but what if he doesn't like it .. This kind of thinking is dangerous at a time like this .. Holy ..he is gorgeous..%%

((Lucise manges to walk back to the bed, climbs ontop of Guy .. his lips close to Guy's ear ..))

** I don't wanna hurt ya .. **
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 02:17:51 am by Lucise »