Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704969 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2690 on: September 23, 2006, 02:34:52 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy smiled up at Lucise, uncertain, but certainly willing.))

((Before he could think about it too much, Guy positioned himself beneath Lucise's and reached down to guide him into his body. The lubricant was slick and soft beneath his fingers, and the feeling of being invaded was almost overbearing. Guy knew that Lucise loved him though. He'd told him many times. He'd showed him. There wasn't anything to worry about, to be afraid of.))

((After a second of positioning, Guy began to strain against Lucise, wanting to be filled as much as possible by his lover above him. Lucise responded passionately and began to thrust rhythmically. Guy responded the only way he could, by giving more of himself, body, heart, and soul to his lover. He was the beloved, and this was the most beautiful way Lucise knew how to show it...))

((Guy began to rock into the thrusts, listening to the grunts escaping from Lucise's mouth, hearing his own moans of ecstasy as he surrendered to the feelings of fulfillment that rushed over him. How could loving one person in this way be so euphoric, so blissful... so perfect?))

((As the thrusting became more frenzied, Guy did what he could to match Lucise's rapid pace... Within seconds he could not even think of doing that... He could not even think at all... just felt himself climbing a peak of glorious stars in a galaxy of streaming light, waiting for.... the edge that was so near.  Was this what Lucise was going through too? Guy felt Lucise's body stiffen and heard the cry of delight above him, and he too fell over the edge of a glistening waterfall into a pool of love. Lucise's body now rested on top of his, and Guy luxuriated in the feeling for a few moments before bringing his awareness back to the bedroom and the bed they shared.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2691 on: September 23, 2006, 02:47:41 am »
((  The scene in INDAPADDOCK's trailer ......... ;D

))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2692 on: September 23, 2006, 10:19:05 am »
Meanwhile, back at the Bake-off

YOUNG JACK:

((Is dismayed that he doesn't see a wedding cake perfect for Guy and Lucise, but notices something finally.))

**Hey, what about that one in the corner? What are y'all tryin' ta do, hide it from me?*

« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 10:20:39 am by Daniel »

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #2693 on: September 23, 2006, 10:27:59 am »
(( Ray comandeers Celeste's account ))

((Suddenly a burst of flame leaps through the roof of Indapaddock's trailer as the fireworks ignite the ning-ning hippy drapes Lusice has hung throughout, and hundreds of fire fighters burst through the door, puting an end to the gut wrenching passion.  Out of the closet jumps the pizza delivery person who has secretly poisoned the Celeste pizza the newly weds have just sucked from each others tongues!  Realising that the urgency of the situation called for more immediate action, the pizza boy pounds the sage laden vegetarian supreme into Guy's face to douse the flames. ))

(( Ignoring Guy's protests that his face was not on fire, but in fact that is just how he normally looks, the firemen mistake him for a fire hydrant and shove their hose into his outlet.  Sadly the honeymoon scene comes to an abrupt, yet hot end! ))

Fireman One: "PHew, anyone for a slice? "

« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 05:03:00 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2694 on: September 23, 2006, 10:51:08 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy wakes up with a start, the fire engine sirens from his nightmare still ringing in his ears.))

%% Where am I? %%

%% What do you mean, where are you? %%

((Guy shakes his head, tries to listen to the things going on outside his head instead of in it. He can hear a steady breathing near him: Lucise. Asleep and adorable. Still a little uncertain if its the right thing to do, Guy curls up next to Lucise and lays his head on his shoulder, tries to drift off to sleep again.))

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2695 on: September 23, 2006, 11:02:23 am »
Fireman two:

Hey mate, are you crazy.  Your goddamn trailer's on fire.  Get out while you still can....... but first, may I have a bite of your face?
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2696 on: September 23, 2006, 11:04:25 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy wakes with a start. The hallucination of the fireman still stands next to the bed.))

**What?**

Offline Cher

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2697 on: September 23, 2006, 11:28:00 am »

(( I am completely shocked to be awakened in the middle of the night by the smell of smoke.  Imagine my horror when I look out the window of my Sacred B.A.M. Set Trailer and see...

across the parking lot.  So I turn to my loved one and say...))

Alright, MONROE DAVID TASSLE-HOFF JACK whoever you are, we better get away from here!

**  Lucky for us, a room was available nearby even though it was the middle of the night.  **

** The midnight check-in clerk looked familiar and yet a little creepy at the same time.  Not sure exactly what kind of Entity she was.  **

** I guess we'll find out.  **
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 01:07:58 pm by Cher »

Offline Cher

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2698 on: September 23, 2006, 11:46:15 am »

** I understand that my abrupt, emergency-based departure to the safety of the Siesta Motel has caused pain and heartbreak on the B.A.M. set.  **

RANDOM FIREMAN:

&& I cannot believe that CHER left without me.  She's hotter than any blaze I've ever fought.   &&

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2699 on: September 23, 2006, 11:52:40 am »
&& I cannot believe that CHER left without me.  She's hotter than any blaze I've ever fought.   &&

((The Random Fireman is obviously so distressed by the Cherking Super Star, that he places his thoughts with his ands.))
~A good general knows when to retreat~