Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704652 times)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #3000 on: October 14, 2006, 02:27:20 pm »

** Little party interlude !! **  ;D ** Little party interlude !! **  ;D ** Little party interlude !! **  ;D

More than 3.000 posts!!! Yay!   :D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
ENNIS:

((Comes home from a long day tossing hay to RANDOM HEIFERS who keep giving him dirty looks and mooing up at the billboards outside the fence at LONELY OLD RANCH.))

Hey Alma, I see ya weren't in too much mood ta cook tonight, you get me a Big Jack er, Big Mac?

((Comes over to the sink to warsh his hands  before reaching for his Big Mac. (TM) )).

« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 04:30:55 pm by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #3002 on: October 14, 2006, 04:35:11 pm »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
ALMA~

Speaking of Big Jac's, I mean Big Macs honey, do you know somebody by the name of Jack? Theres a postcard on the table for you.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 04:42:50 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
ALMA~

Whoever wrote it has some  pretty fancy handwriting! Even drew a little smilely face on it.

((Again another vision pops into her head))

%% oh my I hope thats not the case..Whew... I don't think that was my Ennis's hand anyways,,Ennis's are alot rougher from all his hard work.%%
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 05:16:18 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
ENNIS:

Jack?  Maybe, I dunno....

%Postcard?%

((He wipes his hands on his shirt and picks up the post card.))

%Well ho leeee shit... THAT Jack!%%

Be right back, got ta go see a man about a random heifer... I mean a horse.

((Dashes out of the house.))

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
ALMA~

Sure enough!

%% what the f....?  He didn't tell me who this Jack is! %%

I love ya too..  ...!

%% where in the heck did he go now? Maybe to get some beer??%%
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 05:33:03 pm by Arad-3 »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
ENNIS:

((Hops in his truck and roars off to the RIVERTON POST OFFICE, spends 10 cents on a post card, and another 5 cents on a stamp.  Big spender!))

%24th, huh?  Got ta take a day off a Hay Tossin for that.  Get my pipes cleaned!%%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3008 on: October 14, 2006, 07:51:43 pm »
DIRECTOR JAKE TWIST:

((comes out of the Director's trailer holding her before-supper martini in one hand and the B.A.M. script in her other hand))

**Excuse me, Miss SPAR --  I mean LAUREL, could I have a word with you?

I know you are new here, and you are really  trying to do a good job I am sure, but perhaps we could have a little tête-à-tête and I could fill you in on how things have been running here so far?

Y'see, the actors are the ones who drive the scene, pretty much, and they have been doin' a damn fine job of it up until now....  If you have a problem with the scheduling, or lack of it, perhaps we should discuss before you start getting involved in making changes.  Hmmm??  I am the director here, did you not know that?**

%%Is this little piece of fluff tryin' to steal my job?  hellfire and damnation!!!%%

**Would you like to step into my office for this meeting?  I think it would be best.**

((JAKETWIST looks at LAUREL hopefully))

LAUREL SPARTA:

**Oh, I understand completely, Miss Director. I was only informing the cast and crew that the producer was a tad bit upset with the slow pace as of late, and had authorized me to make pay cuts if necessary for a little inspiration. I've also brought along a few inspirational materials in the trunk of my car.**

((Laurel steps up to the director's office.))

**I really don't want anyone to feel badly of me, but around the office, I am known for getting things done. But of course all creative and leadership decisions should be yours and the actors. I have no quarrel with any of that, just with the pace of things.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3009 on: October 14, 2006, 10:48:57 pm »

JAKETWIST:

**Well LAUREL, no harm done, and I am glad we both agree on the division of duties here at B.A.M.  Personally I would hate  to be the one threatening pay cuts, it just don't seem right.  But you do what you have to do....

Oh, please forgive my bad manners, here is another new cast member for you to add to the payroll!   May I present Geri (Arad-3), playing the part of ALMA?  Actually there will be a second young new unknown starting this week, I will send you the paperwork for both actors together.  And please do not cut their pay, they have not  been lollygagging.**

%%Phew it's hot in here!%%

**Anyone care for a beer?  All I've got is Bud...**

D, CD & CD JT
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 11:11:01 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."