Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1704678 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( TERRY CLOTH stops mashing wildly with JBB just long enough to whip out his... rapier wit.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Why don'cha wanna know?  You chicken?  **

(Alec's note:  I tried not to let him make such a fowl pun.  I told him we have to have some standards around here.  He never listens to me.  I can't keep him cooped up.)
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
(Alec's note:  I tried not to let him make such a fowl pun.  I told him we have to have some standards around here.  He never listens to me.  I can't keep him cooped up.)

(Clarissa's note: I've gotta hen it to ya, Alec.  This ain' no poultry thing we got goin' on here.)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
(Clarissa's note:   This ain' no poultry thing we got goin' on here.)

(Alec's note:  My point, eggsactly.  Terry Cloth loves to yolk around.)
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
 HARRY (THE KILLER) CAUK

I'll have you know you little rag, I am not a chicken. I happen to be world  heavy weight Cauk fighting champian! One more crack like that and you my scranney little friend will  look like swiss cheese!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 11:44:34 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Ellemeno

(Alec's note:  My point, eggsactly.  Terry Cloth loves to yolk around.)

(Clarissa's note:  Shell we end this?  I'm startin' to grow pun feathers.)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

I'll have you know you little rag, I am not a chicken. I happen to be world  heavy weight Cauk fighting champian! One more crack like that and you my scranney little friend will  look like swiss cheese!

TERRY CLOTH:

NO, OWLMA, STOP!  I THINK HE WAS JUST KIDDING!

&&  Wow, she works fast! &&

(( TERRY CLOTH is glad to have found a defender where none was eggspected.  ))

(Clarissa's note:  Shell we end this?  I'm startin' to grow pun feathers.)

(Alec's note:  You tellin' me to flock off?!  ;) )
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 11:46:37 pm by alec716 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
FAUK"S NEIGHBOR JOE~

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
FAUK"S NEIGHBOR JOE~

look at his brother already chasing the hens and his brother still warm

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #3058 on: October 18, 2006, 01:14:54 am »

Deep within the Sacred Relic Room, the HIGH PRIESTESS senses a disturbance in the Force of Nature.  An old prophecy intrudes itself on her meditations: 

"And there shall be lightnings and gales and the banging of clothesdryers....out of the South shall appear the One Born of Wind with his slippery small servant...the air shall be rife with the cries of owls and sundry poultry..."

** Oh no, can it really be happening? ** 

((Filled with foreboding, Meryl unlocks the door to the Sacred Library.  Entering into trance, she runs a trembling hand along the dusty shelves until it is inexorably drawn to one crumbling parchment.  Taking it down carefully, she returns to the Sacred Relic Room and spreads it out on a table.))

"And the One Born of Earth shall keep vigil from on high, his brow wreathed in smoke.  Strange musick in 4/4 time shall cause the Faithful to fall down and rend their clothes, shouting "IswearIswear."  The Voice of the Mule shall be heard in the holy places, and a cloth of many loops shall rise up to be ironed.

And the Earth shall be brought low, two steps at a time, and He shall embrace the Wind, and they shall speak in tongues, crying out "jackfarkeentwist" and "sonuvabitchsonuvabitch." The Sacred Key shall turn on Itself, a great sucking and grinding shall envelop them, and the sheets of the Holy Laundry shall be rent.

But the Faithful will weep and gnash their teeth, for they shall be cast down and sorely tried by a plague of bad puns descending upon them from the huge sadness of the Northern Plains, and a gusting breeze and a little Warshrag shall lead them..."

** The horror, the horror....**

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 11:28:18 am by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
ALMA~

((Alma starts to get alittle anxious after she looks out the window and see's no sign of them))

%% Where are those two? Sure been out there along time!  Probaly catching up i guess  . Mmmm! That rump roast is starting to smell real good. I sure hope Jack likes rump .I can't wait any longer I am going out to say Hello %%

(( Alma heads toward the door. Alma goes to push the door open and ...))