Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1703414 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%
« Reply #3120 on: October 21, 2006, 06:58:11 pm »

((Their jouncing having come to a temporary halt, ENNIS  lights up a cigarette and snuggles up with Jack, enjoying the Pause that Refreshes...

or is that Coca-Cola? ))
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #3121 on: October 21, 2006, 07:06:46 pm »
THE BED IN ROOM 24:

Well, to tell the truth Billy, they haven't said much.  They been too busy trying to get untangled and dry.  Right now they seem to be resting along with our buddies here.  Sure hate to disturb 'em now.  Though they got a first hand look at all the action.  Befored they get tossed, I'm gonna make sure they give us all the dirty details.

BOB the Motel Siesta BEDSHEET:

**Wooeee!! MATTY? BILLY? How y'all doing down there? Darn it, ah feel like a wrung out warshrag! An' poor PETEY the Hotel Siesta PILLOWCASE's still recoverin' from all the bite marks! Darn near tore up his thread count they did...

Gotta tell ya though, that JBB's bin doin' a fine job attendin' ta that young cowboy's butt. Feels real soft against ma cotton weave. It's a sweet life...**
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #3122 on: October 21, 2006, 08:12:29 pm »
((The laundromat stank of lotion and mothballs and weft and Sheep Pee whiskey, of old undergarments and sour milk, leather trim, shit stains and cheap detergent. JBB lay spread flat, spent and sticky, breathing deep, still half tube-escent, TERRY CLOTH blowing forceful soap powder clouds like big loops, and TERRY said, "Christ, it got a be all that time a yours on YOUNG JACK's butt makes it so goddamn good."

"I didn't know where in the hell you was," said JBB. "Four effen years. I was about give up on you. I figured you was sore about that punch you had ta clean up at Owlma's party. Don't know if ya ever got that postcard I sent. I was over in Pays de la Lotion with the folks. How I met Buneen. There's some serious money there. Her old man's got it. Got this warshin' machinery business - $100,000 industrial warsher-dryers, shit like that. Hates ma fuckin' guts though."

"L'Oreal didn't get you?", Terry said. A rumbling tumble drier sounded far to the east side of the laundromat, moving from the wall on it's 1200 rpm spin cycle.

"Naw. Too squeezed out. Got a crushed snap-shut lid. And a stress crack, the ridged flat end here. Even if you tape it you break it a little goddamn bit at a time. Arse smoothin' ain't what it was in ma daddy's day..."

TERRY brought his loops to JBB's lid and JBB took a hit from the soap powder, exhaled. "Sure as hell seem in one piece to me," said TERRY. "I like doin' it with owls, yeah, but Jesus H., ain't nothin' like this. I never had no thoughts a doin' it with another lotion except I sure got wrang out a hunderd times when I was think' about you. You do it with any other textiles? JBB?"

"Shit no," said JBB, who had been slathering more than arses, not emoliating his own. "You know that. Old Broken Arse got us good and it sure ain't over. We gotta work out what the fuck we're goin' a do now."))
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 08:16:55 pm by saucycobblers »

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3123 on: October 21, 2006, 08:55:53 pm »
Time Out to Roll His Own!

A West Texas Working Cowboy, Rear View

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3124 on: October 21, 2006, 09:11:18 pm »
((The laundromat stank of lotion and mothballs and weft and Sheep Pee whiskey, of old undergarments and sour milk, leather trim, shit stains and cheap detergent. JBB lay spread flat, spent and sticky, breathing deep, still half tube-escent, TERRY CLOTH blowing forceful soap powder clouds like big loops, and TERRY said, "Christ, it got a be all that time a yours on YOUNG JACK's butt makes it so goddamn good."

"I didn't know where in the hell you was," said JBB. "Four effen years. I was about give up on you. I figured you was sore about that punch you had ta clean up at Owlma's party. Don't know if ya ever got that postcard I sent. I was over in Pays de la Lotion with the folks. How I met Buneen. There's some serious money there. Her old man's got it. Got this warshin' machinery business - $100,000 industrial warsher-dryers, shit like that. Hates ma fuckin' guts though."

"L'Oreal didn't get you?", Terry said. A rumbling tumble drier sounded far to the east side of the laundromat, moving from the wall on it's 1200 rpm spin cycle.

"Naw. Too squeezed out. Got a crushed snap-shut lid. And a stress crack, the ridged flat end here. Even if you tape it you break it a little goddamn bit at a time. Arse smoothin' ain't what it was in ma daddy's day..."

TERRY brought his loops to JBB's lid and JBB took a hit from the soap powder, exhaled. "Sure as hell seem in one piece to me," said TERRY. "I like doin' it with owls, yeah, but Jesus H., ain't nothin' like this. I never had no thoughts a doin' it with another lotion except I sure got wrang out a hunderd times when I was think' about you. You do it with any other textiles? JBB?"

"Shit no," said JBB, who had been slathering more than arses, not emoliating his own. "You know that. Old Broken Arse got us good and it sure ain't over. We gotta work out what the fuck we're goin' a do now."))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  That summer, when we split up after we got paid out I had weft cramps so bad I pulled a thread out and tried to puke, thought I got a bad spray starch at that dry cleaners in Dubois.  Took me about a year a figure out it was that I shouldn't a let you out a my loops.  Too late then by a long, long while.  **

"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #3125 on: October 21, 2006, 09:24:12 pm »

TERRY CLOTH:

**  That summer, when we split up after we got paid out I had weft cramps so bad I pulled a thread out and tried to puke, thought I got a bad spray starch at that dry cleaners in Dubois.  Took me about a year a figure out it was that I shouldn't a let you out a my loops.  Too late then by a long, long while.  **

JBB:

**TERRY," said JBB. "We got us a fuckin situation here. Got a figure out what to do."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3126 on: October 21, 2006, 09:48:48 pm »
JBB:

**TERRY," said JBB. "We got us a fuckin situation here. Got a figure out what to do."

TERRY CLOTH:

** I doubt there's no warsh we can do now.  What I'm sayin, JBB, I ironed out a life in those years.  Love my little fledglings.  OWLMA?  It ain't her fault.  You got your baby and bunny, that airport in Chicago.  You and me can't hardly be decent together if what happened back there --

(( TERRY CLOTH jerks his head in the direction of the PenteCostCo.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

** grabs on your cap and my warp like that.  We do that in the wrong aisle we'll be dead.  There's no sale tag on this one.  It scares the suds out a me.  **
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 09:51:42 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3127 on: October 21, 2006, 10:32:57 pm »
JACK

%% When I drove up t’ yer place, I was still kind a afraid that maybe you’d jest want a go down t’ the bar an’ get a beer or somethin’. Oh gawd, Ennis, thought you’d a never want t’ see me again after that sucker punch you threw me on Brokeback. I took sech a chance sendin’ that card but I could’t live without you no more. Two words on a 15 cent postcard – “you bet!” – sweetest words I ever heared in m’life. An’ seein’ you at the top of them stairs… Hell I’d been hard fer half the trip but when I saw you, din’t think it was possible but I got harder still. Nothin’, not nothin’ has made my heart soar the way it did when you was lookin’ at me from the top o’ those stairs. I knew you felt the same as me. %%

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3128 on: October 21, 2006, 10:34:30 pm »
Jack

%% I remember ‘xactly how you looked when I realized I was in love with you. %%

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3129 on: October 21, 2006, 11:14:51 pm »
ALMA~

**Meanwhile back at home Alma makes herself a drink while the girls are watching 'THE WIZARD OF OZ '    Alma can't get the vision of Ennis and Jack out of her head**

%% I wonder where they went? This is not good. What about Me?  Where do I fit in if Ennis loves him instaed of me? What will I do? Where will I go?

DAME EDNA:

ALMA, possum, have you seen what your hair looks like?

Obviously, you haven't, or you would not have let a movie camera anywhere near you.  Please don't let the impending collapse of one teensy little marriage take your glamour-girl soul to hell.  All the RANDOM DIVAS are here for you.  And to show our support, we have given you a scholarship to DAME EDNA'S FINISHING SCHOOL FOR INTERNATIONAL MEGASTARS in Brisbane!  Pack up, possum, you've got a plane to catch!

« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 11:25:25 pm by alec716 »