Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681890 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%
« Reply #3700 on: December 17, 2006, 04:48:11 pm »
SPIT IN ENNIS'S HAND -

** SPIT, reporting for duty.  Neverending SPIT.   'Turn Me On and Off Like a Spigot SPIT'.  Aw, SLICK, just funnin' ya...   you know yer Lube Royalty.  Most luscious of all lubes...  you ARE the King of 'Slippery When Wet'.  BUT....   I'm just sayin'....   there's never enough of ya....  never enough.  That's where I come in.   The name is SPIT.  Copious SPIT.  Abundant, plentiful SPIT.   AH-H-H  HAHAHAHAHA-A-AAA!!!!   :laugh:   Here I come, SLICK!**

%%  HOT DA-ANGG, I love my job!  ;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3701 on: December 17, 2006, 05:02:01 pm »
Ennis

I'm all slicked up 'n ready t' go, cowboy. I jes' need some music t' put me in the mood.

JACK:

Say, that reminds me. Brought an old friend along...

Reckon I won't be able to play it though, if yer "slicked up" as ya say.

((Jack looks away for a moment, thinks for a bit, then suddenly turns back to Ennis and slams into him with force.))

'Nuff talk, Ennis. Can't believe I'm sayin' this, but you talk too much.

((Jack's lips close down on Ennis's and he arcs his body against his, trying to make contact in a million places as though Ennis were holding himself back.  His hands roam across Ennis's shoulders, his chest, his stomach, and lower, feeling the sharp texture of flannel and denim beneath his hand, and beneath that, the humming warmth of Ennis's body. Jack shudders and pulls back for a moment, looking up into Ennis's eyes.))

Think these clothes are gettin' in the way?

((Jack reaches over and starts to unbutton Ennis's shirt, brushing against Ennis's hand, which is somehow wet again.))

Ennis... Can't ya at least wait til we're undressed? Think you're jumpin' the gun a little there, cowboy.

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3702 on: December 17, 2006, 05:16:37 pm »
Ennis

((Wipes his hands on his jeans.))

Sorry, buddy, I jes’ got a little over-excited.

((Shrugs off his shirt as soon as Jack is done unbuttoning it then presses his chest against Jack, loving the feel of the rough fabric against his bare skin.))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3703 on: December 17, 2006, 05:40:05 pm »
JACK:

((Jack rubs his hands across Ennis's back, feeling the muscles tighten there as he brushes his fingers against him. Jack looks up at Ennis as he continues to rub against his shirt.))

S'allright. Just don't wantcha takin' off without me... ((Jack lets a little sadness in his voice.)) Might be a long time 'fore I can make it up here again. Just wanna make sure we both remember it.

((Tenderly, slowly, though every muscle in his body is aching to jump into Ennis as fast as possible, Jack lifts his head up and kisses Ennis's lips, moving his lips against his, letting Ennis take control of his mouth. Jack relaxes in Ennis's arms, pulling him down to the ground on top of him. He moves his hands, carresses Ennis's neck, runs his fingers through his hair.))

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #3704 on: December 17, 2006, 05:56:54 pm »
Ennis

%%I remember ever' moment we spen' t'gether... how could I ever ferget?%%

((Without taking his mouth off of Jack's, Ennis unbuttons Jack's shirt and helps him out of it. Naked skin to naked skin feels like heaven. The press of denim together tells Ennis that Jack is as ready as he is but he wants to take it slow.))

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3705 on: December 17, 2006, 06:38:36 pm »
MONROE:

((Has gone right to the very core of desperate nervousness and now emerges into the calm relaxed confidence on the other side))

Drawing the curtains was a good idea, my love. This twilight mood makes for such an intimate  athmosphere..... It feels just right. Right for us, for our moment together.

(( Handles bottle suavely ))

Now, here's some champagne for you..... and some for me.

(( Finishes pouring, hands her the glass and looks deep into her eyes ))

Here's to us. To what we may become.

(( Suddenly and briefly wonders what on earth her husband is up to right now - and what could possibly be keeping him away from here......... ???  ))

%% I sure hope he's sufficiently occupied with something that'll be keeping him away for some time to come yet! %%

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #3706 on: December 17, 2006, 07:15:10 pm »
Alma~

((Watch's Monroes every move as she sips on the delicious champagne))

%% To us Monroe. I feel so safe and loved when I'm with you . I want to stay here with you forever%%

((Alma sets down the glass and takes Monroe by the hand and her favorite song begins to play. Alma not being quite sure what year it is in this dream , know's the song came out in 69'. ))

Monroe dance with me!     

Something  by The Beatles

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me

Don't want to leave her now

You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know
You stick around now it may show
I don't know, I don't know

Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me

Don't want to leave her now
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 12:13:37 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3707 on: December 18, 2006, 08:46:03 pm »
Ennis

%%I remember ever' moment we spen' t'gether... how could I ever ferget?%%

((Without taking his mouth off of Jack's, Ennis unbuttons Jack's shirt and helps him out of it. Naked skin to naked skin feels like heaven. The press of denim together tells Ennis that Jack is as ready as he is but he wants to take it slow.))

JACK:

%% Damn, Ennis is bein' a pushover this time. Wonder what's different. Normally he'd be... well... pullin' up his pants by now.  Hmmm, speaking of Ennis's pants...%%

((With their mouths still sealed and dancing together, Jack reaches down and unsnap-buttons Ennis's jeans, drags his hand up and across Ennis's chest, feeling the heat and tightness of his muscles.))

%% This may take a while, folks.... You might wanna go out and have dinner or somethin', then come back. %%

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3708 on: December 18, 2006, 09:24:43 pm »
Alma~

(( As Alma and Monroe dance to the song Alma feels an ovwhelming sadness that it's time to go home.))

Monroe sit down for a minute I need to tell you something. 

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3709 on: December 18, 2006, 09:41:01 pm »
ALMA~

Monroe this may have been a dream. And if it is I want you to know it has been the most beautiful time of my life.. For the first time in so many years I havn't felt lonely.  . I would stay here forever with you,. But I need to wake up now. If I don't I may not be able to control what will happen next. We both know that as long as I am still married to Ennis we have to honor that vow. But don't worry my love, it shall not be for long. This I promise you!

((Alma embraces Monroe and kisses him gently on the cheek))

%% goodbye for now my love%%

(( Alma opens her eyes))

%% my Lord how long have I been sleeping?  Oh my what a dream!  Looks the !time  I have got to get home it's almost sundown!

((Alma looks in the mirror to straighten herself before leaving , And runs out the door))))

« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 08:58:01 pm by Arad-3 »