Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1677941 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%
« Reply #3860 on: January 23, 2007, 01:31:09 am »
LAUREL SPARTA:

((Laurel listened carefully to the sounds being transmitted to her through the small earbud in her ear.))

**Excellent work, Diablo. Excellent work.**

((With a touch of a button on the computer keyboard in her office, she had the live sound feed channeled through the computer, recording it on a CD. She walked over to the balcony overlooking the Riverton set.))

**So Jack, you would undermine everything that everyone's worked on for so long, with these foolish whims of fantasy.** ((Laurel's slow, creepy voice echoed softly in the room.)) **Your days are numbered, boy. Your days are numbered.**

((Laurel turned and headed back to her private chambers, down the hall from the office which overlooked the Set.))

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:43:48 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3861 on: January 23, 2007, 02:52:45 am »
LAUREL SPARTA:

((Drifting off to sleep, comfy in her bed, Laurel remembers one thing. She gets up for a minute and goes over to her laptop, punching a few keys.))

**That should keep him busy til we can amend the situation.**

((She crawls back into her luxurious bed, smiling as she had put the entire Riverton set on Shuffle.))

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3862 on: January 23, 2007, 04:41:48 pm »
MONROE:

(( Snores happily and contentedy on, oblivious to the fact that Jack may possibly have ripped the very fabric of reality as they know it....  :o  ))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3863 on: January 23, 2007, 05:04:57 pm »
JACK

((Jack drives on, growing more and more confused as time goes by.))

**Are the buildings moving? Why the hell are the buildings moving? We've been going down this road for what seems like hours and we've gone by the same building three times. That scene where I meet Ennis at his new little ranch house is supposed to start any minute and I can't even find anyone who knows where it is.**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3864 on: January 23, 2007, 05:14:03 pm »
LAUREL SPARTA:

((Laurel awakes gently, stifles a yawn, and gets dressed in her best business suit as she walks down the hall back to her office. She steps out on the balcony of the production tower and looks over the Riverton set, still moving about confusingly as per her instructions. She smiled to herself.))

**Sometimes, its good to be a production assistant.... Now to have a conversation with this so-called director.**

((Laurel gathers some motion sickness pills from her medicine cabinet, and makes her way down from the production tower, pausing to give Cissy Spacek a stamp with her signature in the hopes of avoiding future commercials with feminine hygiene products. She steps out on the small lawn surrounding the tower and looks around, trying to determine where the director's trailer is at this very moment.))

((She instantly cheers up.)) **Ah, yes, here we are.**

((The director's trailer was floating directly toward her on one of the islands of land that were moving around each other sporadically. Laurel took a breath and stepped off her own platform onto the moving one carrying the trailer. The short flight of stairs leading to the door were easily overtaken; Laurel knocked briskly and stepped into the director's office.))

**Goodness, my dear. You're positively green. You mustn't look outside too often when these little things happen. You'll get seasick. I brought some pills for you in any case.**

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3865 on: January 23, 2007, 05:26:46 pm »
HIGH PRIESTESS:

** Hmm, looks like JACK has gone off on a wild hair.  Not surprising in a bull-rider, they're all adrenaline junkies.  Although, I must say, it looks like he may be on something a little stronger than adrenaline!  Oh, well. **

** Alessandro, my big scena drammatica may be somewhat delayed.  Tell Phan to join me after his cape-swishing lesson.  We'll have one last fling a la Mexicana before heading back to the set. **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #3866 on: January 23, 2007, 05:51:43 pm »
THE PHANTOM OF THE FILM:

((The phantom leaps down from a hole in the ceiling, swishing his cape expertly in his landing.))

**Did you say cape-swishing lessons, Senora? I need no cape-swishing lessons. But alas, my attempts to find a prostitute for you have only turned up one possible man whom I thought would be suitable. He is outside awaiting your inspection. Fernando by name, I believe. I told him I thought that was more of an Italian name, but he stared such daggers in my general direction that I quickly submitted an apology.**

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #3867 on: January 24, 2007, 12:32:33 am »
ALMA~

** Alma decides she will take twenty dollars of her support money and go to the big department store downtown. She feels guilty about buying herself an outfit for her Saturday night date with Monoroe but she has no more curtains to make an outfit out of and besides she hasn't bought a new outfit since her weddding dress years back.
The department store is huge and has everything imaginable in it.  Although Alma notices some of the clerks are quite snobby she still has a fun time trying on everything in the store**

" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3868 on: January 24, 2007, 12:37:41 am »
Alma~

Oh my! These  prices are way too expensive for me!  But they sure do have some beautiful things here!

Oh I just love this outfit!

Oh I feeel just like one of them starlets in hollywood!

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3869 on: January 24, 2007, 12:47:53 am »
ALMA~

** finding the perfect dress.

Excuse me Ma'am ,  how much is this dress? I just love this!

Salesclerk~

Well deary, how much would you be willing to pay for it?

Alma

** surprised by the clerks question excitedly blurts out

Well I have twenty dollars on me so..twenty dollars!?

Salesclerk~

Twenty dollars oh my!  You have had us putting clothes back all afternoon for you!