Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1677847 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%
« Reply #4290 on: March 31, 2007, 02:36:55 pm »
**Anyway, apparently L.D.'d been cleaning his claws with gun oil afore he started carvin' on that ole turkey. Didn' all come off either. Everyone got food poisonin', 'ceptin' Bobby acourse... Couldn' get him ta eat any turkey, damn picky eater!...**

FAYETTE NEWSOME:

** Gull dern it all, if I told L.D. once I told 'im a thousand times, don't polish them fingernails with Brylcreem mixed with Windex!  I knew it'd cause trouble.  Now we're all sick as dogs!   Only good thing is, I kin fit in my old prom dress again....**
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4291 on: April 04, 2007, 03:41:26 pm »
MONROE:

Goes all floaty-head spooky in response to Fayette's less-than-flattering new look:

Booooh!!  ;) And Happy Easter!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #4292 on: April 04, 2007, 04:00:07 pm »
Meanwhile, back at the production tower...

LAUREL:

**Alright, Ennis has vanished in the woods..... again, and this time we think the bear might have won. We need all parties involved in this one. Get the search teams ready. I will find that man, and we will finish this production, come hell or.... well, come hell anyway.**

((Laurel's assistants scramble away in the face of her wrath.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #4293 on: April 04, 2007, 04:09:05 pm »
BEST BOY: ((hat in hand))

%%Hail, I know how to deal with people like this!! I'll just step in here%%

Hello, Miz Sparta...

D'ya want me to lasso Mr. Ennis agin, Miz Sparta??
"chewing gum and duct tape"

moremojo

« Reply #4294 on: April 04, 2007, 04:22:35 pm »
**Alright, Ennis has vanished in the woods..... again, and this time we think the bear might have won.
I assure you the bear is innocent...innocent, I tell ya!

Scott (once and future Brokeback Bear)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #4295 on: April 04, 2007, 04:23:39 pm »
LAUREL:

**Absolutely, if you can find him. Lasso him, bring him to me, and we'll have another little chat.  That boy is more recalcitrant than a yacht of nuns.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #4296 on: April 04, 2007, 05:07:43 pm »
Best Boy:

((Gives best puzzled look))

'Scuze me ma'am? I never heard tell of a ought-nine, but if you're lookin' for less recoil, you might try a 30-ought-six. But I don think we need to shoot im ma'am, I aim to lasso him real good so he caint get away, an he'll chat better if'n he aint injured or daid!

%%Boy this is one a them ball-breakin wimin, I can tell fer sure! I could teach her a thing or two if I had a inclination, which I don't!!%%
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4297 on: April 04, 2007, 07:33:25 pm »
MONROE:

((Comes slowly back to earth, and even more slowly regains his senses))

** I feel like a ghost, floating somewhere in the spheres beyond reality! With flashing lights and ugly spirits screaming! And unseeing eyes! And OH! OWW! Owwww! Seems I'm sporting the mother of all hangovers, too! **

(( Gulps painkillers by the truckload and looks around rather blearily ))

%% So......Thanksgivin's over then, and we all more or less survived? %%

((Heaves sigh of relief and whispers beseechingly:))

Alma, Angel, please let's agree to have a very quiet Christmas! Peaceful and still! No jingle bells jinglin' or merry ho-ho-ho's reverberating far and wide! No loud relatives bickerin' and hollerin'! I just can't take it! Please let there be blessed silence!!

(( Recovers some more and looks over at two very distraught girls ))

Come on now, girls. Please don't take on so! Even if your daddy *has* come on another bear, or an army of bears, he'll be OK. I'm sure he's fine! He'll just punch those bear lights out and keep right on going. And going. He's probably in Montana by now!

(( Regrets saying anything when this misplaced comfort attempt only causes the girls to cry harder - and louder. ))

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #4298 on: April 05, 2007, 02:24:11 am »
Deep within the recesses of the Sacred Relic Room:

The High Priestess consults her auguries.....

**Can it be?  Can it be?  Ah, it must be so....the Force of Nature cannot lie.   The Mountain boils with demonic energy, the Wind combs the grass with a bestial drone.  Flickering broken-cloud light races before my Inner Eye.  I am tumbling slowly, slowly... in a headlong, irreversible fall....**

((With a cry, the High Priestess falls to the floor, deep in trance, muttering strange prophecies....))

**And the Uni-Soul that forced Itself to become Two shall diverge yet again....the Day of the Ungainly Bird hath unleashed new turbulence of spirit.

The One Who Is Earth shall seek to conceal from his own Eye the Truth of his Being and shall fall down before a False Goddess....and she shall be known by the casting about of her tresses and her utterance of Wannadancewannadance....

And the One Who Is Air shall discover himself ensnared of a sudden by Desire....A Dark Satyr shall appear when least expected, and he shall be led by a small Nymph endowed with the Gift of Gabbe.....

And a beleaguered Condiment Purveyor shall go all floaty-head spooky.....

at the vision of an emaciated Dog-Woman....

And the Consort of said Dog-Woman shall Find His True Self and commence an entirely new Life Path: **

« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 02:36:32 am by Meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4299 on: April 07, 2007, 11:37:48 am »
WELLIWONT~

Hello people, your wayward director has returned!  Sorry I had to leave without one little word about it, but I was on secret official business.  I have been moonlighting as a Jake Watch Agent, and at the end of January there was a break-in at JW headquarters, and following that Britpopbaby and Prophecy Girl were both kidnapped.  You must have seen the headlines?!!.

It took us a month to track them down and rescue them, first Prophecy Girl, and then Britpopbaby.  They were in Mexico!!!  Can you believe that?!!!

Thank Jake they are both back safe and sound, and I am on a leave of absence from JW, and  I got a commendation!!  Oh one last thing, I had to change my name under the Witness Protection Programme, my new name is welliwont.  Oh well, I was getting kinda sick of the old name JakeTwist anyway, and now I don't have to pay any of my parking tickets!  Sweet!!

I am working on getting back up to speed ASAP, I only have last month’s posts left to read.  So maybe tonight or tomorrow I will post a new Call Sheet, if someone can tell me where we are in the show?
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."