Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681801 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Re: **********THE PERFORMANCE! For Real!!!!!*************
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2006, 11:16:47 pm »
OMG!!  :laugh:  He will LOVE that!!

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2006, 11:26:54 pm »
You guys are awesome!!  I'm loving being the audience.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
=Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2006, 11:30:25 pm »
This scene is not in the original film and is slightly out of context with what has already been presented, but I think it helps get me into character and the action flowing a little.

**Excuse me Mr Raymille?  I too have an extra scene that is really needed here.  May I have a word..??  Is now a good time??  No?  Well this will just take a moment... really!!**

**You have never worked with me before, so you probably do not realize just how much I *become* the personage that I am portraying....  And I feel that Mr. Twist, John C. Twist Sr that is, is *much* too important to the story to wait until the last 15 mins  ??? of the movie to make his first appearance.  He was the father of the love interest of Ennis Del Mar, FGS! ::)  Don't you think we should showcase his influence on Jack's character at the begining of the story instead of only at the end??**

**I myself have improvised this extra scene, the question is, must we get approval for any improvisations any of us may care to contribute, or can we just jump in willy-nilly whenever the spirit move us?**

**Here is the scene that I am proposing:**

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The outer door to the Twist house opened with a jerk and slammed shut with a loud bang, and Jack’s miserable old man stomped into the porch and on in to the kitchen without even wiping his boots on the mat.

"Where the hell is that boy when I need ‘im???"  he bellered.

"I been waitin’ for him to get his sorry ass outa bed for four fuckin’ hours!  Always keeepin’ me waitin’!  How the hell can he still be laying abed at this time of the day?  ‘N I don’t see his truck outside, has he done drove it into a ditch again?" 

His poor browbeaten wife turned to him, wiping her floury hands on her flowery apron….

" ____________________________________________________________ "
**(now here is where Mrs. Twist has to improvise her line.)**

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well Mr. Raymille, do you like it?  hunh?  I really hope you do... :D

Jane (aka JakeTwist, playing the part of John C. Twist, as approved by Elle).  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 11:33:39 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2006, 11:33:29 pm »

** A new day has begun on the set of "Broken Arsed Mountain." Yeehaw!! **

** Let's get some exercise before the action! **
  ;D

vkm91941

« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2006, 12:03:52 am »
**I'm really gonna miss Ennis this 4th of July but I met this really nice girl Kirsten, her ex-boyfriend Jake, I mean Jack is trying to get a job up on that mountain too.  We went shopping found these really cute outfits.  SEEEEEE Guess we girls will just have to watch the fireworks together**

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2006, 12:11:43 am »
TRUCK DRIVER-

"Sure thing."

** 20 minutes later...**

%% Damn!  I was plannin' to SAVE this apple that feller left in here....but now it's kinda soggy-like...what with all my lickin' on it ...and all....  lemme think on this just a little more... %%

((Tootie and Elizabeth, chatting companionably on the outskirts of Signal as they walk to their waitress jobs at Pete's Pulled-Pork Pen

start to pass a semi tractor-trailer truck parked along the road, when a loud groan from within the cab brings them up short.  Alarmed, Tootie steps up to peer in the window, but it is so fogged up, she can't see a thing, so she raps loudly on it.  Suddenly the engine starts up, the emergency brake is released with a thud, and Tootie has to leap off the step as the truck springs forward.  The girls stare in amazement as, 500 feet down the road, the driver opens the door and tosses out a large apple, then keeps driving like a bat out of hell.  Approaching it with caution, they find themselves strangely attracted to the moistly gleaming orb.....))

« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 10:03:06 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2006, 12:15:12 am »
** Yes Anky Spanky, it is very important for Actors to warm up to keep those muscles loose! Can't beat a loose muscle! **

** John, I am very impressed with your Chutzpah!  I'm impressed with your shameless grandstanding!  Shake it girl Man! **

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 12:22:08 am by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2006, 12:16:29 am »
Mrs. Twist: "I'm in the cellar puttin' up the pickled beets.  Be up soon."  %%That stoopid old b*stard.  When is he gonna just kick the bucket and leave me in peace.%%

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 12:34:50 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2006, 12:26:18 am »
The Wind (maybe AKA Pentecost-type Holy Ghost): %%There he goes mucking up her floor again, I'm just going to blow all this dirt out the door.  God, I love her.%%

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2006, 12:33:05 am »
((Lucise shakes head vigorously at Ginger, Peeing Sheep's sister's brother-in-law... ))

= For the very last time!!  You cannot wear that on screen!!   >:(
I have no issues with you being a drag queen at all other times, but
you absolutely can NOT wear your Gay Pride costume up on Broken Arsed!!  >:(  =

(( Wipes sweat off brow ...))

= Go continue doing push-ups with your ewe and lambs!  NOW!! =

%%  There will be no drama today!  Everything will go smoothly.  There will be no drama today!  Everything will go smoothly.  There will be no drama today!  Everything will go smoothly.  %%
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:00:16 am by Lucise »